Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA (9410 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Returns From Dubai / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Serious olosho.
Asin career olosho
na wa o.
She get luck say her picture no dey.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
Let me go look for that thread.

They must have deleted the juicy part, I am sure.

Yes they did.

The guy dropped so much damning facts on her she had to threaten him. She threatened to leak his numbers & house address to his former biz associates whom the guy claimed wanted him dead (another reason why men should keep certain details away 4rm d bitches they Bleep).

Anyway, the zykod dude later went back to edit the strong comments.
I had gotten my screenshots b4 then as I am pre-emptive.

Now the olosho claims she has never seen / met him. grin
This is someone whose preeq she has sucked to stupor.

If she doesn't know zykod, why did she edit so many comments on that thread?
What is she hiding?

PS: You need another lie to cover up a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
na wa o.
She get luck say her picture no dey.

E dey.
Relax.
Evil resides in me. grin
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Yes they did.

The guy dropped so much damning facts on her she had to threaten him. She threatened to leak his numbers & house address to his former biz associates whom the guy claimed wanted him dead (another reason why men should keep certain details away 4rm d bitches they Bleep).

What is she hiding?

na wa o.

And I would have paid her very well for a good head.

why is she pretending na?
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

na wa o.

And I would have paid her very well for a good head.

why is she pretending na?

Nairaland likes.

Other monikers that have passed her around are supersystemsng, chisco82, dappher04. 100% accurate
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

E dey.
Relax.
Evil resides in me. grin
mail am to me na.
The girl too dey show her sef.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by ArchangeLucifer: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
And I dey pay olosho well o. At least ones that can give a good head.
I have sent you mail Bros. Let me see her spec.

Okay but bear in mind, she'll be 35 in months

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Okay but bear in mind, she'll be 35 in months
Evening newspaper.
no wahala. As long as she can give a good head. I will pay her well.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by deltaisgreat: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
I know he will go there and make Nigerians Proud unlike our famous Mr. Nigerian youths are lazy.
Meanwhile, a piece of land in port Harcourt for 10 million 50x100 at choice location call available documents are survey plan and deed of conveyance. Call 09034671626
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by gberra: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Yes they did.

I had gotten my screenshots b4 then as I am pre-emptive.

What is she hiding?

Are you zykod, if Not, then why are you on this mission?
Pocohantas, bia, ya wrapper is falling off

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by gberra: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
And I dey pay olosho well o. At least ones that can give a good head.
I have sent you mail Bros. Let me see her spec.
This guy too mumu, typical.
-truth burns
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:

This guy too mumu, typical.

-truth burns
You this village boy, if I descend on you this night, your papa go think say you thief.

Don't you have something doing?
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by gberra: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Nairaland likes.

Other monikers that have passed her around are supersystemsng, chisco82, dappher04. 100% accurate
How accurate are you?. Are you an EYE witness or a mere Nairaland gossiper?.
Character assassination would not be tolerated on this forum.

-truth burns

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tomakint: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

Evening newspaper.

no wahala.
As long as she can give a good head.
I will pay her well.
You and ArchangeLucifer should stop this your charade on my thread please you guys are derailing.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by gberra: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

You this village boy, if I descend on you this night, your papa go think say you thief.

Don't you have something doing?
I don't know why your father allowed you a phone, you are disgracing him here.

-truth burns

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by CSTR1003: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:

You and ArchangeLucifer should stop this your charade on my thread please you guys are derailing.
no vex abeg.

One thing led to another.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tuniski: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
meromero11:

If the right things are done by the SE political thinkers, 2023 should be the target year for a SE presidency. Any party popular enough in igboland can produce the president, even APGA. What am saying is that after the expiration of the northern slot, it becomes the turn of the south going by the current political arrangement and by default the turn of the SE. Buhari second term remain the fastest means to an igbo presidency regardless of party platform.
Igbo by themselves can't produce the president but, Nigerians just like Buhari failed 3 times as ethnic champion until help came from outside of conservative north!

Buhari's 2nd term must be rejected by all well meaning Nigerians. Only gullible igbos will believe that voting Buhari will mean having presidency in 2023 when APC will be presenting a yoruba candidate!
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by gberra: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
tuniski:

Igbo by themselves can't produce the president but, Nigerians just like Buhari failed 3 times as ethnic champion until help came from outside of conservative north!

Buhari's 2nd term must be rejected by all well meaning Nigerians. Only gullible igbos will believe that voting Buhari will mean having presidency in 2023 when APC will be presenting a yoruba candidate!
Emphasis on "only gullible igbos"

-truth burns

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
is this thread actually about Atiku?

Am confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
tuniski:

SW and SS have served out their slots, it will be the turn of the SE in 2023. The North itself doesn't want Buhari to exhaust their 8years. The design is for them to spend as much as 12years minimum before allowing the southern slot. But we must insist they exhaust the 8-years through the present administration whom they excitedly voted-in. We should not be fooled by their antics. They can't use PMB to make up for the lost years of Yardua.

However, the SE must be seen to be ready for national leadership. The SE must stop harbouring the secessionist ideology and hatred regardless of the pains of the past. The federal government should set up a reconciliatory commission to heal the wounds of the civil war and the killings of innocent Nigerians by the fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tuniski: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
meromero11:

SW and SS have served out their slots, it will be the turn of the SE in 2023. The North itself doesn't want Buhari to exhaust their 8years. The design is for them to spend as much as 12years minimum before allowing the southern slot. But we must insist they exhaust the 8-years through the present administration whom they excitedly voted-in. We should not be fooled by their antics. They can't use PMB to make up for the lost years of Yardua.

However, the SE must be seen to be ready for national leadership. The SE must stop harbouring the secessionist ideology and hatred regardless of the pains of the past. The federal government should set up a reconciliatory commission to heal the wounds of the civil war and the killings of innocent Nigerians by the fulani herdsmen.
The only party with rotation arrangement is PDP not APC. 2019 vote out Buhari then 2023 will take care of itself. PdP is the way to go for Nigeria as a whole. Is it a man who heartfully diss igbos as 5percenters that would support igbo presidency when the Tinubu factor is there. Nigeria will not end in 2023 and an igbo man will one day be president!
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by hakimi1974(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
abeg, does anybody knows the name of the prison the disgraced congress man jefferson is serving his term? something tells me he is about to get a companion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Atiku is going nowhere, just give us d date he'll be visiting, we need to set reminder on our phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by lovat(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

I have never denied knowing him offline. But I haven't seen him or every other thing he goes about posting on NL.

No, I don't. But I know you address issues with so much bias and sentiments. You should fix that.
What is all these I'm reading? How come you allowed yourself to go this low with kids?

I think I know the person doing all these and I'm going to send him a warning offline.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by tomakint: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:
is this thread actually about Atiku?

Am confused

It is solely on Atiku forget those "Romancers" in our midst they are trying to settle some scores not needed here.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 14, 2018
gberra:

How accurate are you?. Are you an EYE witness or a mere Nairaland gossiper?.
Character assassination would not be tolerated on this forum.

-truth burns
Do you have to respond to him?
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by jbtobsyn(m): 3:15am On Jun 14, 2018
meromero11:

You're directly supporting corruption and retrogression. The path to nationhood is tortous but worth the pains.
This is my take:

* Allow the north to complete it's 8-years to enable power come to the South.

* I cannot stand another 8-years of northern rule. The 4-years left can be endured.

* We all must ensure Buhari finish his second term by whatever means necessary.

** Buhari's second term is the fastest route to a South East presidency.

Don't fall for Saraki , IBB , OBJ etc gimmicks of northern perpetuation.
THE WORLD GREATEST IDIOT. We must vote Buhari for second term because of South East presidency.This is the major problem in Nigeria. You don't care about the number of deaths,hardship,hunger,insecurity,low standard of living,inflation under this government. All you care about is South East Presidency. May all the ills and goods of Buhari's Regime fall on you IDIOTS. WHY DID GOD CREATE YOU IN THIS COUNTRY.ONCE AGAIN,CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE WORLD GREATEST IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by jbtobsyn(m): 3:18am On Jun 14, 2018
doctokwus:

I just don't get it.
How can any sane human being still canvass for another 4years of Buhari,after witnessing his rule first hand over the past 3years plus.
You advocate for an incompetent,health challenged,parochial,77,(maybe truly 80)year old,ethnic bigot,that has overseen an economic nightmare and a most divided nation,to rule for another 4years!This is sickening idea to say the least!!
Very sickening.THE GUY IS A BIG IDIOT. Just for their region to become president, they are willing to sell this country to whoever can make that happen. Useless people
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by docadams: 4:24am On Jun 14, 2018
tomakint:

I am not just supporting Atiku to become President because of perks, never, I am supporting this man because of his political, business and civil service wealth of experience! Atiku is it!

Political business is the reason he shouldn't smell the corridors of power against. While the economy was hiccuping, he was busy scamming Nigeria with Intel. He is lucky to be walking free.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by meromero11: 5:20am On Jun 14, 2018
docadams:

Political business is the reason he shouldn't smell the corridors of power against. While the economy was hiccuping, he was busy scamming Nigeria with Intel. He is lucky to be walking free.

Thanks man. The ignorant fellows above don't seem to know.
Re: Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA by pocohantas(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
What is all these I'm reading? How come you allowed yourself to go this low with kids?

I think I know the person doing all these and I'm going to send him a warning offline.

That's not a kid, except a man in his 30s qualifies as one.

Thanks @ Tallestly1 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria / Ebonyi Signs $4m Solar-system Production Agreement With Chinese Coy / Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.