Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud (20251 Views)

$4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / Ebonyi Signs $4m Solar-system Production Agreement With Chinese Coy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by abokikhalifa: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Itzogunsakin:
Go get a job or start a service. Fraud is not the way.

In other news, I have two newly approved UK adsense for sale at a reasonable price contact 090-64-176-0-42

Why do you want to sell it when you can actually make money from it?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by bakila: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Nothing will come out of it!
Toh
, we all hope Olasumbo will prove us wrong.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
In the last one week the Buhari govt has scored some good points inbthe fight against corruption but it's not enough to wipe out all the sins of Buharis bad leadership.. I still have problems with his very bias handling of the Fulani crisis and his poor economic vision which is key to me...
What happened bro?

You are not as criticizing as you used to be.I enjoyed the ruthless you better
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by bejeria101(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
We are tired of your arraignment EFCC! Pls find another hobby!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by SirChime(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check yourself well it could be STDs . Jump and Pass .
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

What happened bro?

You are not as criticizing as you used to be.I enjoyed the ruthless you better

I don't criticise the Buhari govt out of any bias I just say the plain truth.. one of my concerns against this govt was the lack of successful prosecution and recently the have bagged two against 2 ex governors
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I don't criticise the Buhari govt out of any bias I just say the plain truth.. one of my concerns against this govt was the lack of successful prosecution and recently the have bagged two against 2 ex governors
am glad we r converting you small small

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by turhibdwhale(m): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria Efcc I hail you
I know you won't release their pictures.
We know how you do arraigned yahoo boys over $100,000 scam .
May God help us in this country.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by precious1967(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Y one million naira bail. may be the judge ve taken something. bad.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Five For $4m Global Fund Fraud by Gspotlicker(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Facebooker:
Abeg who wan fuckkk free of charge? Toto is scratching me again...
naso my prick no gree make i rest too besides i give head for free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Ikpeazu / Insecurity In The South-East: IGP Baba Redeploys Anambra CP, Senior Officers / Gbenga Olawepo Hashim Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.