Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? (12475 Views)

Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / PHOTO NEWS: Nigeria Police Now Servant Boy To Politicians? / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by donsteady(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
Some of Nigerian police now use two guns at a time reasons still unknown?
I spent close to 2years thinking within oneself and asking myself question regard Nigerian police behavior. Please take your time and study outside the attach picture and come out with your own opinion. It seems to me like 85% of Nigerian police don’t even know what policing is all about? I stand for correction. With these types of police in our domain should we expect good or bad Nigeria? Should we expect better or worse Nigeria? Can foresee the frustration in me? Are you frustrated too?

now look how silly this police officer is, he is after a suspect holding two AK-47
who sent him with 2 AK-47? Or who allow him

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by donsteady(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
Should we move forward like this? or we need change to move forward?
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2010
The picture is so pathetic.what the hell did he need two guns for besides,that guy may be just an innocent bus driver who refused to part with #20.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
Well, may the guns are no longer reliable, like every other thing in Naija

so the second gun is for backup, in case the 1st refuse to fire in critical situations grin

But seriously, it is ridiculous. Sometimes you ask yourself if they are going for war or something else.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by donsteady(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
i am very sure lot of nigerians including me dont know where Nigeria is taking us to. do we even know where we are coming from with this type of policing?
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Osama10(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2010
That guy had better run very fast otherwise. grin grin grin
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by donsteady(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
please Nairalander come up with opinion. let see how best we can help our self
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by waladis(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2010
When are the Nigerian police going to make an end with their Cowboys and Indians game in the public.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by SLIGHT(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2010
I laugh out my cheeks very funny picture there.with those two ak47's that suspect's going nowhere. I also ask my self why is it that nigerian police pull suspect's shirt b4 parading them?
donsteady:

Am afraid not.NOTHING DONE ON NL can change the nigerian police, no amount of spewings, rantings, blastings can change those sort of ppl.dont be suprise if 1 nairalander comes and support the police for carrying two guns.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by stunt1(m): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2010
nufin to do about 9ja police, may be dey need to be scrap grin
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2010
donsteady:

there are tons of recommendations on police reforms but what baffles me over the years is that nothing seem to have been changed
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by deneut: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2010
how many police have u seen online?we dont have to deceive ourselves,somethings can never be dealt wit in this country.2 AK47?mheeeeeen
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2010
@OP

i don talk tire sotey spit nor dey my mouth again
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by nstanley23: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2010
;DNinja Police, let's expect more and anything from them,
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by triistar86: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2010
They are all bunch of effing losers who do not deserve to have a topic created about them. . . . angry. . . . .
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2010
The Nigerian Police Force are bunch of crazy buffons. . .
They do nothing other than receive bribes from robbers and their victims.
[size=27pt]Disgrace! Disgrace! Disgrace![/size]
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by idifu(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2010
it reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger smiley
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2010
^^Arnold Schwarzenegger ke? Are you okay? undecided
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by swing4real(m): 12:52am On Jun 03, 2010
What do you expect when the government employ illiterate to be cops? Alright nothing wrong in employing an illiterate to be a cop but how about giving them the basic training and providing them with the information on DO and DON´T as a cop.I am not surprise with the picture because Nigeria is a land of anything and everything goes

1 Like

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by OvieE: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2010
donsteady:

My friend, you should have known by now that our opinion(s) is/are not needed in a country like Nigeria. So don't bother.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Oba234: 1:34am On Jun 03, 2010
mehn, naija police use to scared me with their ak-47 when I was younger. Especially that Ibadan expressway with the police at every stop. I thought all policemen were like that until I moved to the USA and saw American police. Our car were not stop for money. I didn't see big guns in my face at every stop. Now I actually like the police, but I am still scared of Nigerian police and I am in my twenties now. Those images of AK-47 that I had display in my face at the age of 9, are the only memory I have of Nigerian police.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by uyakachi(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2010
oh my GOD!!!! we havn't finish this one another is coming  and still have another to come     angry
bad !!!,bad,!!!! bad !!!!!,bad, !!!!!!!!!! ,
when will this kind of life come to an end
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Fhemmmy: 1:47am On Jun 03, 2010
i wonder what he would say, if he accidentally fire the bullet
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Mariory(m): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2010
I'm sorry but, that doesn't look real. It looks like a nollywood film to me. The apparent "policeman" doesn't seem to be wearing a real police uniform either. he seems to be wearing shoes not boots. maybe it's just me.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 03, 2010
The moronic police officer's scared the hell out of my lilttle newphew during their last year Xmas vacation and the 8 yrs old poor boy was telling me upon when the came back to the States, Starting from the Airport and all the checkpoints, AK cuarenta y siete everywhere you go,

We need a resolution,
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by hbrednic: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2010
Mariory:

I'm sorry but, that doesn't look real. It looks like a nollywood film to me. The apparent "policeman" doesn't seem to be wearing a real police uniform either. he seems to be wearing shoes not boots. maybe it's just me.
wait till you see the ones on slippers  grin
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by dobodobo(m): 2:01am On Jun 03, 2010
See as the guy pick race, grin wish I could watch the rest of the movie.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by samito20: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2010
embarassedWA HALA DA. cry.what can we do with all this Nigerian police, well i guess we can do nothing we will just cross our hands and watch , God will help us shocked sad
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 03, 2010
samito20:

embarassedWA HALA DA. cry.what can we do with all this Nigerian police, well i guess we can do nothing we will just cross our hands and watch , God will help us shocked sad
until the federal government take an agressive approach to arrest the issue,then the nigeria police force can become a better security agency
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by comechop(m): 2:23am On Jun 03, 2010
Oba234:

mehn, naija police use to scared me with their ak-47 when I was younger. Especially that Ibadan expressway with the police at every stop. I thought all policemen were like that until I moved to the USA and saw American police. Our car were not stop for money. I didn't see big guns in my face at every stop. Now I actually like the police, but I am still scared of Nigerian police and I am in my twenties now. Those images of AK-47 that I had display in my face at the age of 9, are the only memory I have of Nigerian police.

Your post has a depth of truth in it. Probably one of the truest things I've read on NL.
Seeing those useless police with their AK's at such a young age - threatening and intimidating IS scaring for life. Its no wonder many pple today have a deeply rooted distrust and hate for police in general, esp the Nigerian police FARCE. What a tragic state of affairs.

Not to hijack this thread, but I have a quick completely off tangent question - about this new epassport thing.

I dey go naija this summer, and my old green passport is STILL valid. I have to renew my visa - do I need to get this new epassport to renew it? Or can I renew my visa with my old passport?
Again apologies to the OP for semi thread hijacking.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by rickie4us(m): 2:55am On Jun 03, 2010
maybe the Nigerian Police will soon start carrying bombs
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by obailala(m): 3:16am On Jun 03, 2010
[size=28pt] grin grin grin[/size]
Let's all forget Nigeria's problems for once and afford ourselves some laughter. . .that pic is soooo daaamn funny!!!

But for real. . . that's a nollywood clip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court To INEC: Recognize Sheriff's Candidates In Edo, Ondo. / Ajimobi Flags-off Reactivation Of Oyo-ogbomosho Road Project / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.