Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? (12341 Views)

Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt / PHOTO NEWS: Nigeria Police Now Servant Boy To Politicians? / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Borat1: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2010
Looks to me like its actually two people on the run. . .
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2010
tosinaded@:

bluerooth abi infrared, wuteva your name is!
go back and read my post

the fact that the poilice is a menace sometimes. . . does that make this picture real?
does that mean we should keep raining curses on them, anytime we see but true and untrue stories about them?

and again the fact i called it a movie, does it imply the same as saying the police aint a menace?
try understanding before posting abeg, it makes u look wise!

point of correction,nigeria police are menace MOST TIME.the picture looks more real than being unreal,so you should prove to me that it is fotoshopped because i still want to know how a civilian can get access to two Ak-47 rifle.if that is the case,then nigeria is not safe anymore.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by ElRazur: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

point of correction,nigeria police are menace MOST TIME.the picture looks more real than being unreal,so you should prove to me that it is fotoshopped because i still want to know how a civilian can get access to two Ak-47 rifle.if that is the case,then nigeria is not safe anymore.

Can you for once be logical? undecided

Your assumptions that it is real, do not prove conclusively that it is. Nobody really knows to be honest.

Come to think of it, on what ground is it even real?

The issue of photo-shop is a non-existent one here I think.

Instead of you asking how "civilians" can get access to guns, I find it a bit odd that you live in Nigeria, and ignore the general knowledge that guns are readily available IF you know the right people. How Shina Rambo take get him own gun? At least, using your logic, e be civilian. No?

Also, the issue of Props have been raised, and you some how didn't even entertain that. Just because it looks like an AK in a photograph, do not necessarily mean it is a real one.

My point be say, your points do not in any way suggest that is a real policeman or not, or does it prove that it was a staged shot or not. Nobody really knows.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by skyndyp(f): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2010
Naija police and their wahala. By the way,how will he shot two guns at once? mtchewwwww wink wink
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2010

most of the time u say. . . . na ur opinion!!!!
besides the police aint no civilian, and what do u mean prove it to u?

u feel there is nothing good about the police, so obviously thats y u think the pic is real
i feel the police aint terrible all the time, so i feel the pic is from a movie. . . .

the people in the pic dnt even look scared! u cant even if see if the guy has got a real uniform on, a bagge, a name tag, and yet u go all out raining abuse on the nigerian police
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2010
ElRazur:

Can you for once be logical? undecided

Your assumptions that it is real, do not prove conclusively that it is. Nobody really knows to be honest.

Come to think of it, on what ground is it even real?

The issue of photo-shop is a non-existent one here I think.

Instead of you asking how "civilians" can get access to guns, I find it a bit odd that you live in Nigeria, and ignore the general knowledge that guns are readily available IF you know the right people. How Shina Rambo take get him own gun? At least, using your logic, e be civilian. No?

Also, the issue of Props have been raised, and you some how didn't even entertain that. Just because it looks like an AK in a photograph, do not necessarily mean it is a real one.

My point be say, your points do not in any way suggest that is a real policeman or not, or does it prove that it was a staged shot or not. Nobody really knows.

what about those accidental discharge we hear everytime.they all happen like play atleast something similar to a movie and the next thing is dead body on the ground.Although there are illegal arms in circulation but i have never seen a lone robber operating with a firearm in broad daylight.the picture is closer to being real than a fake because a policeman had a pointed a gun to me before.
tosinaded@:

most of the time u say. . . . na your opinion!!!!
besides the police aint no civilian, and what do u mean prove it to u?

u feel there is nothing good about the police, so obviously thats y u think the pic is real
i feel the police aint terrible all the time, so i feel the pic is from a movie. . . .

the people in the pic dnt even look scared! u cant even if see if the guy has got a real uniform on, a bagge, a name tag, and yet u go all out raining abuse on the nigerian police
the '' most of the time'' are not from me but from records provided by human groups and civil organisation that revealed nigeria police brutality and human rights violation.i have not seen anything good in them:
-when you call them in emergency situation,they would never come on time till the robbery is over
-they are the most corrupt organisation in nigeria
-they terrorize and kill innocent citizens at will
-they liase with arm robbers to carryout highway robbery and banditary.
-they are a symbol of oppression and other social vice eg SARS,MOPOL
-they are highly indiscipline and bad for the image of the country.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by oisehumen(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2010
There is need to always weigh the pros and cons of any issue. Looking at the bad sides only won't give a fair view and digestion at all.
The importance of Police in our community cannot be over emphasized. To fully appreciate the enormous contribution, let all the Police men and women in Nigeria go for just a month strike.  cry. I bet, most of you who are calling for the heads of police men and women will be first to clamour for their quick return to duty posts.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2010
bluetooth u just dey yarn all the attributes of naija!
its not the police alone. . . . u just dey flex muscle on top police like say na only dem dey spoil naija!!!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tayore: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2010
Can he possibly fire with both arms engaged?
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Borat1: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2010
Na wa o!
Even Rambo sef no go fit dey fire with two guns at the same time grin
That policeman must have been fresh from watching a stallone film tongue tongue
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by oisehumen(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2010
Bluetooth is entitled to his opinion.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2010
every one is entitled to his/her opinion!
but there is logic and common sense.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2010
tosinaded@:

bluetooth u just dey yarn all the attributes of naija!
its not the police alone. . . . u just dey flex muscle on top police like say na only dem dey spoil naija!!!

why is the nigeria police always on the news everytime when they are not the only security agency in nigeria.they are the worst among them.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2010
tosinaded@:

every one is entitled to his/her opinion!
but there is logic and common sense.
you may be a P.R.O to the police,i dont care but you can't continue to hide the truth that the nigeria police are corrupt.was it not in nigeria that an INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,TAFA BALOGUN was convicted of embezzlement,fraud and other corrupt practices.abeg free me jare
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by favouredjb(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

thankGod you didnt provoke him.if not,the idiot would have fired and claim it was an accidental discharge.the most surprising thing is that the man would only be transferred out of that state to another and police duties continu thereafter.

Thank God,well i dare not provoke  them,cos i knw aw they behave
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Spyker: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2010
May be the man wanted to be "Rambo or Commando" for him to carry two guns.
It is even wrong for the police to carry Rifles instead of pistols. Rifles and big guns are supposed to be carried by special squads like the SWAT teams.
I have never seen any country where guns are displayed the way it is being displayed in Nigeria. Are we at war?
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2010
you may be a P.R.O to the police,i dont care but you can't continue to hide the truth that the nigeria police are corrupt.was it not in nigeria that an INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,TAFA BALOGUN was convicted of embezzlement,fraud and other corrupt practices.abeg free me jare

na only police dey embezzle?
na only police dey do fraud?
na only police dey corrupt?

tell me sumtn new about the police that is not commom about the naija society
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by omamokta: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2010
That guy is not a nigerian police, period!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2010
tosinaded@:

thank you so much for finally giving me a good excuse for all these police attitude.i can't believe you just typed this.so if nigeria is corrupt,police must also be corrupt.if i'm to follow your dedution,then i will say nigeria is heading toward her doomsday. lwkmooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2010
thank you so much for finally giving me a good excuse for all these police attitude.i can't believe you just typed this.so if nigeria is corrupt,police must also be corrupt.if i'm to follow your dedution,then i will say nigeria is heading toward her doomsday. lwkmooooooooooooooooooooooo

the way u reason amazes me really, . . try thinking outta the box for once!

wut i mean isnt ur bolded statement, it means nigeria is a corupt country and the police is just one of its many problems
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2010
tosinaded@:

can you explain whay you mean by this since you say i dont reason well.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by tosinaded(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2010
i tire for u o, . . . the xplanation dey my prev post!!!!
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2010
I want to know if all those you listed are also part of police duties.i mean corruption et al
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Ranoscky(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
make una wait make i laugh for dat pix 1st . . grin grin grin

back to pick - to me dat pix no be fake, na real buh e no mean say if we dey talk say naija no gud again, we go put d blame on d police. everybody get his/her own fault on y naija is going backward.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by exx(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
CODUS TO WHO EVER TOOK THE PIX, WE NEED MORE OF SUCH PRIVATE JOURNALISM
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ranoscky:

make una wait make i laugh for dat pix 1st . . grin grin grin

back to pick - to me dat pix no be fake, na real buh e no mean say if we dey talk say naija no gud again, we go put d blame on d police. everybody get his/her own fault on y naija is going backward.
this is what happens when ''the defender of the law becomes the offender''.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by coschuks(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
i know the name of that movie. a Nollywood movie
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by donsteady(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
@coschuks talk abt what you are sure of, this picture was snap with a phone right in my friend street Charles
avenue Ojo Road, , and was blue tooth to me.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by rabzy: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2010
With the Nigerian police anything can happen. I have seen a Nigerian Policeman arresting an okada at eko hotel roundabout with only boxers. He wore a black Niegrian Police-crested vest on a boxers short and was arresting someone. Other uniformed policemen were also picking others.

So this picture fit genuine die.
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by sizzlers(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2010
cry so pathetic
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by U1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ Poster

Abeg, forget that one o. This one wey me I dey see na Nollywood, that is not to say that it couldn't happen in Nigeria. If this were to be real, people go don run enter house, the photographer himself would be no where to be found. Me self go don run tey. The fear of "accidental discharge" could be the beginning of wisdom here grin undecided
Re: Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
It is this kind of scenario that will even make the Nigerian Policeman to advise you thus: "VUM IS BETTER THAN STATEMENT" That guy in the above picture took the right decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Commences Disbursement Of N20,000 Grant To Women In Rural Areas / Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption / We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.