Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

CBN Should Step In To Improve... (pulblic Opinion). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Should Step In To Improve... (pulblic Opinion). (553 Views)

FX Crisis: Ban Crypto In Nigeria. EFCC, CBN Should Move Against Them - Onanuga / CBN Should Phase Out #1000 And #500 Notes And Reintroduce, 50kobo, #1, #2 / Nigerian Upwork Freelancers Please Step In Here For A Minute I Need Your Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Should Step In To Improve... (pulblic Opinion). by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
CBN should step in to improve customer-cum-bank staff relationship

A visit to a bank most times may leave one feeling fulfilled, or very annoyed at the service rendered.

Some bank workers are very rude and do not know how to talk to customers, clear cases of nepotism is often seen. As the rich are well attended to, even before the people that are supposed in line before them.

I think there should be an agency that one can report to when one is not satisfied with the treatment he/she received from a worker at the bank.

If any please bring me into the light.

Re: CBN Should Step In To Improve... (pulblic Opinion). by tosbobby(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
*Often Seen
You might need to also build positive perception about bank staff too.
My experiences so far have been nice whereas I do not have up to 100k in my acct.
I am a first bank customer and I must confess, they have improved tremendously.

1 Like

Re: CBN Should Step In To Improve... (pulblic Opinion). by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
tosbobby:
*Often Seen
You might need to also build positive perception about bank staff too.
My experiences so far have been nice whereas I do not have up to 100k in my acct.
I am a first bank customer and I must confess, they have improved tremendously.
noted

how about visit to other banks
Re: CBN Should Step In To Improve... (pulblic Opinion). by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
lalasticlala come nd tell me what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Drupal 8 Modules That Are Making It Big In 2018 / Earn More Than $150 And Above In Max Of 3days / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.