Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

2018 Execution Plan For Digital Marketers To Up Their Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2018 Execution Plan For Digital Marketers To Up Their Sales (257 Views)

Please How Does Banks Hold Contract With Their Sales Agents Or Marketers / Court Okays Innoson On Its Execution Of Judgment Against GTB / NRC Tasks Oil Marketers To Move Fuel By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Execution Plan For Digital Marketers To Up Their Sales by ceeboymuhammed(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
You’ve got a product or service and you’re ready to use all the cool Digital Marketing stuffs to build out your marketing funnel and generate the tractions around it.
The only challenge is, you’re not sure about exactly how to get started.

But, how do you choose the best place to advertise your stuff?
Well, just a few years ago those were really tough questions to answer, but fortunately, with the emergence of “Big Data” and all sorts of cool, and legal, spy tools, you no longer have to guess at the answers.
In fact, I have an Execution Plan that shows you step by step exactly how to find out

1. Who are your biggest competitors?
2. Who is your target market and where are they currently hanging out and buying?
3. What kind of ads, ad copy and creative is working best to sell things to that market?
4. What lead magnets, tripwires, core offers, product maximizers and return paths that are working best in your industry
5. Where can you source any physical products you may need for any of the Five Things.
This Execution Plan will walk you through each of the five major sections and provide you with worksheets, tools, and exercises to get you the answers you need.
To give life to this EP, I’m going to pretend that I am launching a new product I know nothing about,
We will walk through:
How to identify your ideal buyer and improve ad targeting by finding out where they spend their time
How to discover the best performing ads, copy & Creative in your market
How to identify the ideal 5 things for your offer for your product or service based on customer purchasing data
How to find out where to buy any physical products you identified as ideal for any of your 5 things
Wrapping it all up and building out your final Funnel.
if you are interested, comment with your WhatsApp number below

(1) (Reply)

Park Your Money In Nigeria, A Haven Amid Emerging-market Mayhem / Use Payment Gateway To Make NGN Depsoit / Get More Youtube Video Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.