Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Advanced Mini Importation From China And UK. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advanced Mini Importation From China And UK. (836 Views)

Learn How To Import From Turkey, Vietnam, China And Malysia / Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea / We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Mini Importation From China And UK. by Blossomexport6(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Importation from china is more than going to a particular sites and buy, it's more than green and yellow tape.

Did you want to learn how to import quality and cheap products directly from manufacturers and wholesalers in China which you can start with as low as 20k, your goods will be delivered to your doorstep wherever you maybe in Nigeria.

Over 77 students are under my monitoring group, they import freely from china and UK at the comfort of their home, I will also show you how you can import directly from manufacturers and wholesalers in China without needing agents.

If you will like to join the league of mini scale importers
Chat with me on Whatsapp
08099 421246

Or call me on

You will be added to my monitoring group and also be guided till you receive your order.

(1) (Reply)

Qun Qun Money / Get This As A Business Man Or Woman / New Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.