Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' (4033 Views)

Nigeria Opens Show;ugandans Set To Trek To Kenya To Highlight To Meet Obama.pix / Museveni Repression Of Ugandans / Museveni Repression Of Ugandans In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by smile4kenn(m): 5:29am On Mar 22, 2007
old topic
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by adconline(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2007
call go bro. Ask Ugandans where dey dey when Idi Amin turn their country to personal property. Now their President Museveni is going after Idi Amin's foot steps. They are Lily livered people. OBj could not even change constitution in Naija. What some Africans hate about Nigerians is our courage and frankness
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by McDoe(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2007
My brother, take their unfriendly posture as acts of both cowardice and lack of civilization. Because If they are civilized, they would want to live together with everyone and seek to improve one another's condition. But you know very well that at the sight of Nigerians, they will all tremble. Carry on with your life and be less bothered with any ga'dem guy under your foot.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by spoilt(f): 3:53am On May 20, 2007
when did ugandans start doing shakara? why should they bother you? grin
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by NymphoQin(f): 2:20pm On May 21, 2007
african's dey talk, Ugandas too wan talk angry insult.  my friend its just jealousy , those people hating naijas are haters nothing less. abeg talk better thing boh! Uganda! the insult ,rubbish!

adconline:

call go bro. Ask Ugandans where dey dey when Idi Amin turn their country to personal property. Now their President Museveni is going after Idi Amin's foot steps. They are Lily livered people. OBj could not even change constitution in Naija. What some Africans hate about Nigerians is our courage and frankness
!
you talk am well boh! grin
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by angel101(f): 8:43am On May 22, 2007
who cares what ugandan's think! angry
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by locoman(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2007
@smile4kenn.

You are the one disgracing Nigeria abroad, Uganda of all country doing shakara for you a whole Nigerian. I for slap you if i see you nonsense.
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by smile4kenn(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2007
locoman:

@smile4kenn.

You are the one disgracing Nigeria abroad, Uganda of all country doing shakara for you a whole Nigerian. I for slap you if i see you nonsense.

No vex ohh, they no reach us,
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by NymphoQin(f): 3:37pm On May 26, 2007
lol abi
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by NigeriaHat: 3:49pm On May 26, 2007
Can you see the bullshit.
I am tired of the stupidity of Nigeria in all its facets.
There is somuch that is extremelystupid here
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by Larufa(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2007
Bros, their behaviour is as a result of their inferiority Complex.

Pure and Simple.

Prove your worth to them through your academic performance, then they will be forced to get closer.

Wishing the best OmoNaija.
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by obonyunmi(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2007
problem with Nigerians - they think they are better than everone else - empty barrels making the loudest noises. and yes, I am Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by NymphoQin(f): 4:59pm On May 26, 2007
obo_nyunmi:

problem with Nigerians - they think they are better than everone else - empty barrels making the loudest noises. and yes, I am Nigerian.

@fence sitter
and you think coming out with garbage like that would show us you are better than it all abi? hiss. don't ever call yourself a Nigerian , you are a disgrace
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by obonyunmi(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2007
NymphoQin:

@fence sitter
and you think coming out with garbage like that would show us you are better than it all abi? hiss. don't ever call yourself a Nigerian , you are a disgrace

only a disgrace? ok - at least I am a disgrace - I am not one proud useless person like u.
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by NymphoQin(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2007
lmao na you talk am. let me be a proud useless Nigerian, lol grin
Naija to the bones! one love tongue wink
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by Reverend(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2007
You should always be proud of what you are and your heritage.

It is not compusory to be proud of the lame actions of certain of your Country folk.

Love for your country is a good thing. Dont hate your country, hate the people that make it a bad place to live lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by NymphoQin(f): 12:21pm On May 27, 2007
and all the people said AMEN grin
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by egoldman(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2007
I dont see this why i should be concerned with this , if you lose sleep cos some ugandan ass dont like dealing with u , then i feel sorry for you , talk better things jare angry angry
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by buffead(f): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2007
wow look at the way some ppl nigerians are talking bad about there own country am sure obo _ nyunmi is da kind of person that would deny nigerian. its a fact

naija 4 life even if we are the worst ppl
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by slimes(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
Uganda angry
I pity them. They don't even know their history. their future is blurred.
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by mekuslogan: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
This is not quite true. I have at least 4-5 Ugandans as friends. We met in Europe while studying and we pallied thoroughly well; they liked Nigerian movies a lot. Some made copies of those movies and took them back home at the end of the program. It depends on whom you met. One even went home on Holidays and left his account book for me to help withdraw the next scholarship stipend and send to him back in Uganda. Such is the trust. The poster has to examine himself if he has been involved in fraudulent stuff against Ugandans or others, warranting the warning. Usually one single fraudulent Nigerian spoils the name of others.

1 Like

Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ Post

DEM DEY FIND MEAT FOR POT, KPOMO DEY SHOW FACE!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2009
so shouldnt they beware of Nigerians?

abi what's the problem?
Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
smile4kenn:

I have been to so many international universities here in japan and malaysia and i always wonder why ugandas behave this way. They always feel like they are the most decent african abroad but Uganda is the third country with highest ammout of HIV,  they are always proud of themselves and take Nigerians as old school africans because of our pidgin english,,, but they feel like outcast in east africa because they don't speak swalili language.  When any Ugandan arrives here, the ugandans will educate him or her to "BEWARE OF NIGERIANS" They are always to themselves and don't associate with other africans especially Nigerians. we Nigerians here spend the kind of money others  can't spend and they take Nigeria as a very rich country "indeed we are rich" trust the hausa boys here they know how to spebnd their political father's money with their large cars and luxury life styles,  I can't list them all.  Other africans love Nigeria alot especially Kenyas and Zimbabwes.

There are Nigerians who don't associate with Nigerians, what the hell is your point?
We, black people, are the most racist people towards our own kind; it's sad but true

1 Like

Re: Ugandans: 'Beware Of Nigerians' by BlackRevo: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2009
tpia.:

so shouldnt they beware of Nigerians?

abi what's the problem?

Thank you my sister, instead of them looking at the root cause why they are beware of Nigerians we are our normal proud self giant of Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Quote / Statistics: Bauchi, Zamfara, Niger Top Jobless List / PDP Suffers Heavy Loss In Deadline Day Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.