Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Happens When A Person Dies? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Happens When A Person Dies? (2194 Views)

What Happens After Death? / See What Happens When You Don't Use The Space Bar When Typing / What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When A Person Dies? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
Just being inquisitive. Share ur thoughts
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by okechi76(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
when someone dies, ,well to ma knowlege i would say

if someone dies and the body not being found they transmogify to some creature not yet known to mortals but still in human skin and can live for thousands of years or even centuries moving from one location to another to avoid been suspecious from human living within the same area of him/she not aging, but when one dies and been buried has two diferent folds some die and can be risen by the ealier creature i said early and when this occurs they are called ghouls (not ghost), dats all for nw
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by Osama10(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
When someone dies everything in him/her is dead, no thoughts, no feelings, no emotions.
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
Thanks guys. If such a person is buried wat next. Where does d spirit move to?
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by Ndipe(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
Sithanda:

Thanks guys. If such a person is buried wat next. Where does d spirit move to?

The body returns to the dust, while the spirit returns to God, the Creator.
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by MissyB1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2010
okechi76:

when someone dies, ,well to ma knowlege i would say

if someone dies and the body not being found they transmogify to some creature not yet known to mortals but still in human skin and can live for thousands of years or even centuries moving from one location to another to avoid been suspecious from human living within the same area of him/she not aging, but when one dies and been buried has two diferent folds some die and can be risen by the ealier creature i said early and when this occurs they are called ghouls (not ghost), dats all for nw
You acquired this piece of information, from?

Topic -
We're still living and cannot know what happens after death.

In ma opinion . . . . .Death can be likened to sleep.
You don't even know You're dead. . . .Same way You don't know You're asleep.
I believe it doesn't end at death . . . .There's life beyond but what it's like, I know not.
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by sirabbey(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2010
And the BOOK says "[size=8pt]It is appointed to man to die once; after this is Judgement" Heb 9:27.
When a man die, his soul and spirit leave his body to await judgement. the waiting room for an undefiled christian is Paradise but for others is hell.
but come to think of it, it is a matter of what you believe. but it is much safer to live with the consciousness of Hell and Heaven and die to discover it is not so than the scary scenario of living believing everything ends at death only to discover at death that Hell and Heaven is real and you have done nothing to warrant admission into heaven.
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by jamace(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2010
When a man dies, his physical body returns to earth as good manure/fertilizer for plants, while his spirit moves to a plane of existence higher or lower for the category of good/bad deeds done while on earth. The world does not end after death but a transformation into another realm of existence.

Moderator, I think its better moving this to the Religion Section.
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by okechi76(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2010

Topic -

I believe it doesn't end at death . . . .There's life beyond but what it's like, I know not.

you wanna know more of that?
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by kunletech: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
Death is a debt which every body must pay.
Some are force by the wicked human to pay the debt in premature time so that their spirit can be use in spirit world.
People that are kill for ritual or for some spiritual purpose. Their spirit will be use to carry out the mission in spirit realm.

The natural death soul will depart from the body.
the body for the earth and the soul for God to be judge on judgment day
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by Dolemite(f): 1:02am On Jun 20, 2010
After death, eternal sleep. . .religion comes with all this stuff about eternal life in paradise or hell depending on life on earth because we humans LOVE life too much, so we make up stuff to scare people to our religions or reward people mentally for being in our religions, but the truth is who knows?
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by MissyB1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
kunletech:

Death is a debt  which every body must pay.
Some are force by the wicked human to pay the debt in premature time so that their spirit can be use in spirit world.
People that are kill for ritual or for some spiritual purpose. Their spirit will be use to carry out the mission in spirit realm.

The natural death soul will depart from the body.
the body for the earth and the soul for God to be judge on judgment day
Yez!
Exact reason why I believe there's life after death. . . .Before Judgement day, what do these people do? Do they just 'sleep' and wait in same place? No!!!

Dolemite:

After death, eternal sleep. . .religion comes with all this stuff about eternal life in paradise or hell depending on life on earth because we humans LOVE life too much, so we make up stuff to scare people to our religions or reward people mentally for being in our religions, but the truth is who knows?
Not You . . . . So, speak less or not of sum'n' You know nothing about.
Your mouth like ''to scare people to our religion''. tongue
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by Calismart(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissyB1:

Topic -

omo,i dey feel you
Re: What Happens When A Person Dies? by onose01(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Log on to www.jw.org
You will certainly find the answer there according to the truth of God's word.

(1) (Reply)

The Amebo Principle In Chidi Anthony Opara’s "I Dey Shake Head 3" / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 3 / Are There Great Motivational/success Writers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.