Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 (921 Views)

Onuorah Nzekwu Is Dead! (‘Eze Goes To School’ Author) / The Fictitious Adventures Of An Ajekpako / The Fictitious Adventures Of An Ajekpako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 by Ignyte(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2015
"This is a true life story o, It happened to me. On wednesday, 8th June to be precise. I finished the semester exams and since my room-mates had been planning to turn up for well over two weeks. I decided to join them. I was informed that we were going to meet at a popular chill-off spot in town...

Na so me and another room mate of mine (I'll call him 'Stretch' for now, even though he'll kill me when next he sees me) climb bike dey go o. We arrived the place a bit late sha. Now, I had been telling my room mates about joining them and they thought it funny as I no resemble that kind person. (The hurdles Ajebo dey climb ehn). As soon as I arrived, the guy in charge of my room (I call him 'Room-Buhari') just arranged some stuff that I should gunshot it. I knew that it was a challenge, I don't know what the substance is but as I like challenges reach na to carry on na. This drink was raw, like vodka. As my eye clear I got to see the members of the table. I realised; they were playing 'truth or dare' around the table. (when my turn reach na only truth I dey choose o). I kinda had a crush on a certain lady on the table (but that na tory for another day). but in all, I got high as hell with these peepz.
At about 11: 00, 'Stretch' said we should hit a club after much arguement, Na so I follow am waka. We got to a club and I got in the door. the first thing I noticed was that there were only three girls there and on looking at all the girls, the last one made me feel as if there were only two girls. And the club was packed with guys, most of these guys I knew from school. the music was great (S/o to my niqqur Dj thrillz for that night tho) na music make me standa go rock nyash. After a lot of hustling to get to the girl, she wore a bumshot that created a remake of the nyash in Timaya's Ukwu music video, very tempting. And as you know, something must kill a man so I took a deep breath and started my part of the dance. Now, I never saw it coming. The next thing was that, the babe just started grinding me so bad, at first I could take it,

But the hard on came immediately after I grabbed the a** (In Naeto C's voice; Things are not the same for me till today o).............

The night ended great sha, would have told the rest of the story but, I wanna hear from y'all first.....
Love it??

http://thenigerianajebo..com/2015/07/is-true-life-story-o-it-happened-to-me.html#more
Re: What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 by marshalcarter: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Just here to read commentsgrin
Re: What Happens When An Ajebutter Goes To An Ajekpako Club (TFAS) Ep. 1 by DarkFive: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Can the guy below summarise it for me...tnx

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me Out With The Book Waiting For An Angel By Helon Habila / The Day I Almost Lost My Bestfriend / Living Dead. A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.