Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) (24569 Views)

Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by melody91: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
na d 150 k vex the judge... say this one na learner o, chop one month for body and be wiser and make millions next time to bribe your way out.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Greizman: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2018
African China music comes to mind....

Poor. Man wey thief money dem go show him face for crime fighter..
Rich man wey thief money dem no dey show him face for crime fighter

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin
Naija jail is a training ground for criminal ideas.
They'll first spoil your fine boy and them coach you on how to do the fraud better when you're out.
D.O.C my ass.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by greggng: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2018
The judge was kind. Someone stole phone and was given 3years
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Well it because he dupe his fellow Nigerian, it always a serious case when a Nigerian dupe a Nigerian. My broda I pray the lawyer should reconsider your matter. Payback the money if possible
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by zudozz: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2018
If na 9ja person him job (Local)..God funish am!!!But if na foreigner him convince n they pay am d money..God no go punish anybody...Meanwhile see as they post him face n picture...Even kidnappers here for Nairaland they go show where they bend cover their faces..even murderers!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by VictorLinus(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2018
I tells you
decatalyst:
A yahoo boy that defraud someone of 150k is dah one a yahoo boy?

See his cheap Jean sef. undecided

Rot in jail and get sense before you step out!
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2018
decatalyst:

Calm down Oga, no one is rotting anywhere, it's just one month imprisonment. Sometimes judges consider the secondary impacts the crime had on the victim, seems in this case it wasn't much. Hence the fair sentence.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Vmaqween(f): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2018
I don't feel sorry for them just one month you will soon be out
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by charlesu49(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
JermaineWill:
Efcc should bury this idea of Alleged offenders carry a board showing offences that hasn't been proved yet

Alleged? He has been convicted.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Na him name dey follow am....Uke

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Assassin101: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
he's a first time offender, besides he pleaded guilty to the offence

sureteeboy:
Just 1 month imprisonment?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by mandate12: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2018
sisisioge:
Chai! This one is a toddler o...no go mix him with touts in prison. Biko let him pay 500% fine.

Lol..Nice comment. It's a common mistake made in Nigeria.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Smartwin: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
decatalyst:

you no fit dupe 150 meter from white instead na 150k from black man wetin that money go reach you buy? You still be apprentice sha
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Smartwin: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Kylekent59:
shocked
One month to prison is very abysmal. I read the news thoroughly and I found out that he duped his fellow Nigerian.

A yahoo boy once caught said,"we do yahoo because the white once stole from us and they used us as slaves,and they even called us monkey. Now it's time to recoup our possession back.

Imagine that if the whole yahoo boys repented today,i wonder what other job the gov't can provide them?

Quit frauding,it doesn't pay.

Let me rephrase

A woman had a son, one day her son fell ill and the woman had no money on her. She began to think on what to do,she went to the drugstore and stole some drugs and went back home.
She gave it to her son to take and he took the medicine and became alright looking hale and hearty.
Now question 1: are you in support of what the woman did. Was it right or evil?

I know 99% of you would go with "right"

The actual fact is that she did wrong.
Is stealing from the drugstore only the way out?
Can't she try other ways and get legit money and save her son's life.

So is yahoo also, they do it to become rich immediately, but why can't they try other legal means.

Tell that your yahoo boyfriend to quit yahoo!!
it is said in the Bible if you have no food , go to your neighbour farm and get anything to eat but don't let anyone catch you , if you know you know... I don't know the verse but read ur bible
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by akinszz: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2018
michlins:
You couldn't steal better money. Others are defrauding oyibo na fellow Nigerian who dey suffer here with you
this one na traditional yahoo boy grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Better he is fined than sentenced. He'll make connect in prison and be out for more.

Ps:Prisoners are most happy to welcome short timers. They help with errands when they get out.
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Yinkagbo(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Mopolchi:
guy cool down, na 1 month dem give am. na inside the one month he go rot?
He might not even step his single toe into the prison....... I once Checked efcc Web where a guy was allegedly arrested and sentenced to prison but believe me the guy still on the street enjoying his life.....
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by staen: 9:44am On Jun 14, 2018
These pple wnt allow naija hardworking niggaz to hustle in peace ....... D dude sef for pay im due nah
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by jameyjaggs: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2018
decatalyst:

U b fool oo......poverty kill u n ur generation,,,u think its easy to convince somone who does not knw u to giv u 150k am not in support of wat his doin oo bt d amount of HATE in ur comment is d onlytin dat made me quote ur poor ass...
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2018
just 150k and you got busted, such a foolish boy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by Soso990240(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Even if na 1 week, d guy na Ex convict. Nawaoh. What about our politicians?
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by iamgeneral(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Can't you see his face? this one dey try learn work
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by iamgeneral(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
leave local work o don't scam your fellow 9ja grin make them fall in love
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by derrydinny: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
but yahoo boys are afonja, na mumu igbos full nairaland, eyin cownu radarada yi
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by CertifiedA: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by gudtime: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
eyaa...
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
jameyjaggs:
U b fool oo......poverty kill u n ur generation,,,u think its easy to convince somone who does not knw u to giv u 150k am not in support of wat his doin oo bt d amount of HATE in ur comment is d onlytin dat made me quote ur poor ass...

How did seun manage to get a demented ignoramus on a richly blessed platform like this? It beats my imagination sometimes when I read comments and view on this thread and I wonder how this Nation will look like in 5 years from now.

Respect your genotype and keep shut!

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by jameyjaggs: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
decatalyst:

How did seun manage to get a demented ignoramus on a richly blessed platform like this? It beats my imagination sometimes when I read comments and view on this thread and I wonder how this Nation will look like in 5 years from now.

Respect your genotype and keep shut!
Now i knw ur'e just a Stupid,poor,wretched,internet bully tryin to do wat he/she does best''insult people for LIKES mumu...wat concerns d Nation nd wat i quoted u for?......jst likes springin unnecesary talkin points jst to get noticed...HATER!...
OLODO even said someone shud ROT IN JAIL for only one month dats one of d most stupid lines iv'e ever read....''HATING ASS TRYING PREACHING HATE''
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
jameyjaggs:
Now i knw ur'e just a Stupid,poor,wretched,internet bully tryin to do wat he/she does best''insult people for LIKES mumu...wat concerns d Nation nd wat i quoted u for?......jst likes springin unnecesary talkin points jst to get noticed...HATER!...
OLODO even said someone shud ROT IN JAIL for only one month dats one of d most stupid lines iv'e ever read....''HATING ASS TRYING PREACHING HATE''

Funny how this dumbskull thinks the phrase "rot in jail" means spending hundreds of years in jail. Really laughable cheesy

No need to dance in your natural habitat which is the mud! You are just one of the unfortunate ill brought up low life the society needs to accommodate to complete the ecosystem.

Boy, keep mute cuz that's what you need to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Humbles A Milo Thief, After A Fight During Interrogation / EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.