Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' (12690 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Islie: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
'It Would Never Get Enough' — Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Palm Oil'

Adams Oshiomole, former Governor of Edo State, has likened Olusegun Obasanjo, former President, to a cockroach who would never get enough of licking palm oil.

Speaking on Tuesday at an event in honour of the late Chief MKO Abiola chaired by human rights lawyer Femi Falana, Oshiomhole described Obasanjo as a “reluctant Head of State” who was unwilling to leave office after two democratic terms in office.

Reacting to Obasanjo’s claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was planning to hang a crime on him and arrest him, Oshiomhole encouraged the President to arrest Obasanjo if found to have committed any wrong in the past.

“He should be arrested if he has committed any offence. He arrested many of us,” Oshiomhole said.

“Falana is here and today, I am standing. Even the President who was in charge then, he is now complaining that they want to harass him. He was harassing me and he got me arrested.

“He thought he himself would not be arrested? If I were the President I would arrest him. We are all Nigerians. I remember one day I told him, I said ‘President Obasanjo, we made you President. You did not make me a Nigerian.

“‘You are our creation; I am not your creation. You must listen’. But he thought he would be in power forever and he tried to take us on the way to Zimbabwe. He was a reluctant Head of State, became President for two terms and he wanted to do a third term because a cockroach licking palm oil would never lick enough.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/13/it-would-never-get-enough-—-oshiomhole-likens-obasanjo-cockroach-licking-palm-oil

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by sarrki(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oshiomhole carry Go

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by sarrki(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nobody should play ethnic card with this

Pmb have done what obj can’t do for us

So I prefer a stranger that loves me than my own relations

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oshiomole with words!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by MolarT(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Osho baba

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2018
wonders shall never end! how times change,when he was arresting people anyhow,he thought he will always be the president..now his crying foul!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by fallout87: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
wonders shall never end! how times change,when he was arresting people anyhow,he thought he will always be the president..now his crying foul!

Don't worry, times will continue to change and Buhari's own will come soon.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Vatsyayana: 3:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Lol. That's all I can say...
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by DIYhackers: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2018
He doesn't have a political career left so there's nothing to lose for oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Iceman2017(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked
Jesu! This is a brumpt uppercut!!
He committed all those crime and when he deviated to APC, he became saint and now he's speaking against tyrant buhari and APC government... He has committed a lot of crimes and need to be arrested.

I am not a fan of Obasanjo or either APC but if he deserve arrest, arrest him biko but don't play politics with it.
Arrest Obasanjo, babaginda, Abduasalam and other past presidents. They all have destroyed the economy of this country and they deserve prosecution.

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
f
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by lascopes(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
I don't know why this baboon no go go hide him face...always wan dey front line. Oh how I wish I fit renounce my Edoid passport grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by maxiuc(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2018
angry

They promised you chairman of their evil party now you are feeling funky

As for Obj is all coming back to you in aboundance so reckless

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Olalan(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2018
APC loyalist have just woken up from their dream and realised OBJ isn't a saint he was while rooting for them in the last elections

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by MrAnele(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by DIKEnaWAR: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
And Oshiomhole is the rat that comes every now and then to gnaw at a sleepers sole and blow air on it to lull the victim back to sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Barrysleek(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
This is the reason APC wants this man as their national chairman, so he can attack the opposition during campaign

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Betakeshi: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Lara never born?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by fghanni(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Lesson.. 100 years is not forever

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by alawi5k: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2018
No comment!
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by darmywealth: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2018
HMMM oshiomole is just like a thief stealing in barracks thinking soldiers are sleeping when obj comes for u.you go know sey dis life reach 30 billion faces

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by DIKEnaWAR: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
Nobody should play ethnic card with this

Pmb have done what obj can’t do for us

So I prefer a stranger that loves me than my own relations

You ended playing the ethnic card.

Daft much?

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by gberra: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Well said Baba Chairmo.

Hurricane Buhari till 2023

-truth burns

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by bonnylyn: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Eyah
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Robbin7(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Oshiomhole the new maradona
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by LazyNairalander(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2018
The way this government is humiliating all this yoruba big names and how this same people lick this fulani government ass beats my imagination, no wonder they are now called sophisticated morons!

What am I even saying self? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OJARE.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Slurity(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2018
maxiuc:
angry
They promised you chairman of their evil party now you are feeling funky
As Obj is all coming back to you in aboundance so reckless
What is this one saying?
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Okewa(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2018
That's life OK...obasanjo that's turned himself to a doctor in his time
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Liberator007(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Islie:

'It Would Never Get Enough' — Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Palm Oil'

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/13/it-would-never-get-enough-—-oshiomhole-likens-obasanjo-cockroach-licking-palm-oil

I don't take these politicians serious again. Who remembers when FFK was constantly hitting at Obasanjo, pre 2015. Yesterday, he was at his place. Obanikoro spent half of his political career lashing out at Tinubu, today, they are together. What do I know sef?
Re: Oshiomhole Likens Obasanjo To 'Cockroach Licking Oil' by Crocky23: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2018
See Oshiomhole self. The useless gov that stole Edo state money to fund his marriage to an international prostitute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W / Ekiti PDP Assembly Candidate Withdraws, Says No Confidence In INEC, Security Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.