Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) (416 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) by HollaAyo(m): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2018
from Aprokotown
A 22-year-old man identified as Harrison Gbisanya, has been left with a bloated stomach after undergoing an operation at Ridge Hospital in Accra, Ghana.

According to online reports, Gbisanya had the surgery on January 13, at the hospital after he was referred there from the Maamobi polyclinic to the 37 Military Hospital and then to Ridge Hospital.

Speaking while narrating his ordeal in an interview with Chief Jerry Forson on Ghana Yensom on Accra 100.5 FM on Tuesday, June 12, he revealed that he went to the hospital because he had stomach ache.

Harrison’s health condition soon became controversial as people keep trooping in and out of the hospital which made the hospital transfer him to Greater Accra Regional Hospital.

He said that after the nurses took his vitals in the hospital, the doctors told him he needed to undergo a surgery, and after successfully going through the process, Gbisanya said he started feeling pains in the part of his stomach where the surgery was conducted.

“I was admitted that night and the doctor who actually carried out the surgery came the following morning and saw my condition and gave me other prescriptions. He gave me injections on my stomach and discharged me”, he revealed.

He revealed further that the situation has worsened since he left the hospital. He therefore appealed to the general public to assist him, as he has no money to go for another treatment.

See more: http://aprokotown.cf/2018/06/14/botched-surgery-leaves-22-year-old-man-with-alleged-pregnancy-photo/

Re: Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) by Thisboysef(m): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Endtime jagaban. I dedicate this ftc to my uncle in the village
Re: Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) by HungerBAD: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Huh?
Re: Botched Surgery Leaves 22-year-old Man With Alleged Pregnancy (photo) by malificent(f): 5:03am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs Of Diabetes Mellitus / Laser Hair Removal Treatment / Get Perfect Dental Smile In Frankston By Approaching A Reputed Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.