Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) (45261 Views)

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
What do you expect when you pay mama sikirat from off the junction N15,000 to sew a dress that probably cost N50,000.
You get what you pay for imo
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Dumdumfashion(f): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thanks darling.

deaconbiggy:

Awka is awka not akwa

Stop spoiling our identity
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Crixina(f): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
dominique:
That's the difference between a tailor and a designer. It's obvious the fabric she bought can't pull off that kind of design, neither will she want to pay what a designer will charge to do that outfit. She should free the tailor jare
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

are u the tailor?

She has not even worn the cloth sef
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by nazablossom(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
The background of the shop abi room says it all.

But on a more serious note, tailors can make a grown man or woman shed tears.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by BATISNAIJA(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
dominique:
That's the difference between a tailor and a designer. It's obvious the fabric she bought can't pull off that kind of design, neither will she want to pay what a designer will charge to do that outfit. She should free the tailor jare

You nailed it......most people don't understand that these fabrics are different....so most time the the fabric will determine the out come of the design and from the pix above its coke shape and big Eva bottle.....and to those who claim to be tailors or design after a 6month course....hmmmm na oyo Una dey oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Eeeazy: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
heehehehe...she wan scatter d tailor brain with her complex design

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Respect55(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
I don't believe this. Is it that the tailor came to also see that the gown has no hands?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by bmaks: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lobatan

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Olaa: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Issame:
A Nigerian lady with the username @ayomikunxo took to her twitter page to call out her Nigeria tailor after sewing a wrong dress for her.

She Wrote:

Nigerian tailors can never be honest sha. Simple ‘no ma i no fit do am’.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/lady-calls-out-her-nigerian-tailor-after-sewing-this-for-her-photos/

Sorryyyy.... O daru mo Lo ju ni shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Tonimordred(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
The tailor think sey u b fish
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
dominique:
thanj u jare! exactly my thoughts .look at the accessories on the dress,the machines used to cut and put that dress together cant be dn by any mere tailor be it nigeria or over seas.this is a designer's forte

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
A GROUP OF NIGERIAN TAILORS IS CALLED A DISAPPOINMENT

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by miikah(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Ungrateful idiot
Instead of her to thank God, she's busy ranting nonsense on twitter. At least she can still shape it.
Shape what.., who knows maybe she fat and shapless like bread..... Mtchew
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
martyns303:

I learned the hard way too, my tailor charges nothing less than 15k depending on the outfit, else his standard price is 25-30k. once I was like, let me try out one tailor who has been bugging me that he can do the same job for 8k, the outcome looked like something those ab0ki guys that change dollars would wear.

These guys that charge high, use industrial machine, they pay attention to every detail that the clothes usually come out looking like ready-made. while these other tailors use singer machine.
The outcome of a cloth doesn’t depend on the type of machine you use tho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
The thing be like withered flower grin
grin what a description! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by AiiVee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
haaaaa!!!!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by uncjay(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Never stop laughing..... ;DNever stop laughing.....
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mine sold the material and claimed he can't find it again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Brush1:

Mmmmmm? between 15- 30grand?. That's interesting. How much then would a readily made one from outside Nigeria cost? . Made by real tailors. Thankfully, I don't bother making clothes. I buy to save myself the head ache. You Nigerian tailors never gets anything right.
hey you! I was only giving a guessed price.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by GAPPLE: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
dominique:
God bless you oooo....
BTW, with the way that shop is looking self, it's kinda obvious the tailor couldn't have sewn anything better than that.. and maybe the tailor is a *sister life is deeper* that doesn't want her customer to be on sleeveless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Boss347(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
But madam e be like say you fat small o. BTW get a good tailor... they’re a bit expensive I must warn. That’s what you get when you go cheap
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by nanoneon5: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
At Printz, we sew, stone and customize jerseys,polos,tracksuits,sweatshirts,crop tops, roundnecks and any clothing of your choice at a negotiable price.No material needed, we will get it for you��.Delivery within surulere and akoka is free. For those interested pls call or whatsapp 08122873292❤❤
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Unorjieze: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Issame:
A Nigerian lady with the username @ayomikunxo took to her twitter page to call out her Nigeria tailor after sewing a wrong dress for her.

She Wrote:

Nigerian tailors can never be honest sha. Simple ‘no ma i no fit do am’.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/lady-calls-out-her-nigerian-tailor-after-sewing-this-for-her-photos/

you self Watin you think go give am this kind design you no see the cloth buy am ready made
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by deybholar(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Mtchewww. How do you give such a tailor this type of style to sew? You got what you paid for ma.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Lolssssssss, kwikwikwikwikwikwi I laugh in swahili
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
nanoneon5:
At Printz, we sew, stone and customize jerseys,polos,tracksuits,sweatshirts,crop tops, roundnecks and any clothing of your choice at a negotiable price.No material needed, we will get it for you��.Delivery within surulere and akoka is free. For those interested pls call or whatsapp 08122873292❤❤
I want a brock lesnar suplex city t shirt design
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.