Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (75633 Views)

Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Rocks Revealing Wedding Dress And People Are Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Jeus(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/ladies-will-you-rock-this-wedding-dress.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Babsmike(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Haa.... Endtime wedding gown

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Tabelachizza(f): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maybe undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by mofeoluwadassah: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
nay nay

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by FemiEddy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Will she be able to dance well in this? undecided
And what is the essence of the slide show in the middle of her chest? She wants to rape our eye , right grin

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Fadiga24(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Is she trying to impress her husband or seduce the men at the wedding?

276 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
my sister Tabelachizza come here o

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Tolexander: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Seems we are begininng to go back to the garden of Eden era where Adam and Eve were joined together in unclothedness.

21 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and created a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Evablizin(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
Is she trying to impress her husband or seduce the men at the wedding?

Good Question

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Evablizin(f): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Down is a yes cheesy

But up is a no no for me sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by MhizzAJ(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Too much cleavage
The dress s beautiful though
She could ve covered it a bit

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Homeboiy: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
lekwa nu Ara oo

chai, I pity her guests

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by VoltageDivida(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
After serving her hot cleavage in this manner, I don't think they still need to serve food in the reception.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wch kain wahala be this nao undecided.. with all the problems we are facing in Nigeria, this lady is adding more to it

But I shouldn't lie, I like bosoms like craze grin can't stop staring at them when I see them. #deliverMe O'Lord

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Franco93: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maybe, she was met at the club.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by auntysimbiat(f): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

Uhmm see our MOD

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by OCTAVO: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wowww shocked
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Happibest22: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who she epp
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by MustiizRaja(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The dress is beautiful. She also has a lovely shape to compliment the dress. The designer got it right, captured her shape and create a lovely piece of art to go with her body.

oshey awon eyan designer

19 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by muller101(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
Trying to seduce the pastor Adam see what u caused. U should have died with all ur ribs intact.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by deepwater(f): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
In this kind of wedding nobody will complain of not being served jollof rice, actually every eyes got served here undecided

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by youngerikina40(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bae u no mind i go lyk to sample u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by heckymaicon(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
DOPE LIKE THAT

I love boobs
Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
This Na temptation

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending by Badonasty(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jeus:
This picture of a lady's wedding dress is trending online.

Ladies, Will you rock the dress? Yay or Nay.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/09/ladies-will-you-rock-this-wedding-dress.html

Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.