Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

How To Have The Best Sex Of Your Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Have The Best Sex Of Your Life (405 Views)

Using Ovulation Test Results To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby / Choosing The Sex Of Your Child / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have The Best Sex Of Your Life by Abbeyciyy(m): 5:02am On Jun 14, 2018
A couple having a fun pillow fight in bed
Try these strategies for having great sex after 50.

The years after you turn 50 are a time of great change, but some of the greatest changes — ones that people don’t talk about enough — relate to sex. As our bodies and minds mature and change, our relationship to sex changes, as well. This was certainly the case for me. When I was a younger woman, my sexual experiences were primarily physical expressions of passion, lust or love.

Though aging brought many physical changes, I was surprised to realize that those changes had little effect on my ability to enjoy sex as I got older. The reason for that is, now that I’m in my 60s, my view of sex has evolved from merely a physical expression into something more personal, intimate and even spiritual. The physicality of sex, while still important, takes a back seat to how it feels to make a connection with my partner and to be fully present in moments of intimacy.

Because of this shift, I have been able to enjoy sex more as I age, and you can, too.

All it takes is a willingness to let go of judgments and try new things to accommodate the natural physical and emotional changes of aging. It may take trial and error and the courage to venture outside of your comfort zone to reinvigorate your sex life as an older person, but this process of exploration can be powerful (and very sexy) if you approach it with patience and vulnerability.

Go with the flow
Physical changes that accompany aging can affect the amount and kind of sex you enjoy, but you can work around many of these changes by trying new methods. According to the
Read more Via

http://www.busygisting.com/2018/06/14/how-to-have-the-best-sex-of-your-life/

(1) (Reply)

10 Causes Of Cancer That You Should Avoid / 5 Ways To Tell If A Man Is A Virgin / See What A Pig Gave Birth To(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.