Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) (36031 Views)

Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Amagite(m): 5:34am On Jun 14, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Lolu has reunited with Dodo, the lady he talked about in biggie's diary room and also 'dumped' for Anto when she confronted him about it.

Recall that Lolu was all over his love interest, Anto despite having Dodo outside the house, he even removed the red bracelet Dodo gave him, just to please Anto.

Well, it seems Dodo has reclaimed her man back!

We came across a photo she shared online, and we recognized the man in the background to be Lolu, because he posted similar photo early last week.

Could they be back together?

Well, we are not sure of that yet, because Lolu declared he is single in a tweet he posted yesterday.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/lolu-reunites-with-dodo-the-lady-he-dumped-in-bbnaija-house-for-anto-photos.html

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2018
angry

This bbn never finish

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2018
But I thought this guy said he was single some moments ago.

Well was my own ..

Hmmmm lolu I can see you like them chubby. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Anigreat: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

she even package more than Antoto

21 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Which one be DODO again naa

Abi naaaa inside plantain plantation she de stay lipsrsealed

Make e kukuma call her Kpuff'kpuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Dodo kor, fried plantain ni

4 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by CastedGist: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Lolu is a gold digger. Dates only rich nd fat babes cos dey r easy to scam. Did ssame at unilorin. Dated only rich fat gals

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Real dodo.

Lolu did mention he likes 'em BBW so I'm still puzzled as to his love for Anto.

3 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2018
sad
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by BinaryLord: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by menix(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lolu is a gold digger. Dates only rich nd fat babes cos dey r easy to scam. Did ssame at unilorin. Dated only rich fat gals

Stop beefing, upgrade from poor galz...

30 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by SleakBuzzPR: 7:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Dodo leleyi...

3 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by computer0810(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2018
dis girl na full package oh, wetin he come dey find with anto abi wetin be her name
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by saintol(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Thebwoy: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2018
BBNaija has ended like so many months ago.

e no concern us again.
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by defendedvictim(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2018
who else read the title as 'anto dumps dodo for plantain'

abi I am just being hungry.

In other news, World Cup starts today. Good luck to the African teams

1 Like

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
How can you leave this for that!!! angry
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Kingsleychris1: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Wait òooo.. . Lolu has dis kind of babe and what was he looking for in anto.. chaiiiiii...
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Who dey give una all the we names self.. Dodo
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2018
Lolo
Dodo
Anto..

The fuq are these people?
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Holocene(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2018
The size of the chest wan give me cardiac arrest. I like them big and firm.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy

I don't know why when people start using eyephone the mirror become where to snap pics
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by damosade(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2018
Reality is setting in
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by dhabrite(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Them bring this Lolu guy come him alma mater, come Unilorin, omoh!! come see how student union building scatter, ah first think say na Wizkid come.

Na so all those "Item 7" cool girls no allow the guy rest o!!
Hee!! One even dey cry cos Lolu call her on top stage to come dance shaku shaku. No be she win o!! Na another person win the 5k. Another one dey call her boyfriend say she touch the lolu guy hand, say she wan hug am sef, but she dey fast, at that point I just weak!!

Sincerely, I wasn't a fan of the bbn, and I didn't even know the dude up until yesterday. I only knew few of them. Cee-C, Miracle and some other few. But if that guy could have pulled that attention, I'm just wondering how much they would go crazy for Cee-C or Miracle. Especially that Miracle guy, I even hear say for one girls hostel inside campus, them cut big cake to celebrate him victory.

Omoh! na to go get my international passport, I dey go audition for the next BBN.

I must get all the attention too!

2 Likes

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by saintol(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2018
What should we now do about it? How this one take affect the Nigerian economy. I didn't come to earth to be reading " leave, reclaim, reunite or whatever" When he wan leave her before, he call you or us? So wetin com be our own na. They will not mind their own business. They will just be moving up and down, right to the center, left and back...

1 Like

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by DIYhackers: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Once debe, always debe if you know you know
Get Free browsing data on my signature now

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.