Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building (36042 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Settles Fight Between Cynthia Okereke & Chinwe Owoh / Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video) / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by peacekante: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nollywood Actress Isaac Chinwe has taken to instagram to lament the Attack on her house she is building. The actress had gone to Celebrate the festive season with her family at the village. She will later share pictures and videos of herself in the village.
She had earlier posted thus
Village doings yesterday not knowing someone was planning evil ��.... no place like home all thesame. I love my people still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK7_A6zQBUU

A day after she shared the video, she woke up to see that the house she is building in the village was attacked by unknown persons.
She posted
This was it yesterday.... I was just doing my vid o not knowing haters would come destroy it last night...it is well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfnjij3l23Y

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJVRDtWpQps/?igshid=1vurtl36ezkqy

1 Share

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Taiwoa990: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Heywhy18862: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sorry aunty
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
A day after she shared the video, she woke up to see that the house she is building in the village was attacked by unknown persons.
Wicked, evil and devilish Village people everywhere!
Don't worry Chinwe, dem no fit get u lailai.
Na dem mama dem go get! wink
God dey ya back gidigba.
Not everyone is happy when you are progressing in life.
You will succeed gurl.

CHUKWUKADIBIA!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by ify2016: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Not everyone is happy when one is progressing.

Bitterness is everywhere.
Bad belle people.

Who also observed that price of food stuffs are going down.

Future is bright

6 Likes

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by WandaNara: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
This country ehn na wa
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by DropsMic(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020

The way our nollywood actresses dey take build house eh... It's suspicious.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thank God I nodey watch home video

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by HerMajestyCares(f): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
I DON'T KNOW THE ACTRESS,

BUT THOSE WHO DESTROYED THE HOUSE ARE EVIL, angry

Like my one of my mentor will say that many people are moving AROUND WITH CURSED HEAD Because of the evil they have done.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Perfectsouth(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Clout
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by WandaNara: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97498673:
Reading

What are you reading?

Go to politics section to asslick your ghost darling daddy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Actress?? Where she de act??
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by kenzysmith: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Anty one use style tell us say she dey build house she can't wait to announce it. your pussy still need pounding to generate more money for the completion

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Ogbodavies(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
social media wahala
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by pretydiva(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eya. They will be put to shame
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by micgray100(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
The devil is a liar... Village things dey sweet o... just be careful with what you eat and drink.... they can be very wicked sometimes... have a clean heart...
Nairalanders.. Help you brother o... is a CAC agent that help register company...

Get your company registered today for a token...

I am the cheapest in Nigeria...

REGISTER YOUR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WITH JUST A TOKEN... 75k with duration of 4 working days..

Whatsapp or call.... Mr Gbenga....
Zero, Seven, Zero, Three, Two, Seven, Two, Eight, Nine, Four, One.
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Chrizoby(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Didn't see any damage or is Aunty trying to show off her project?

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by YorubaKinging: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
The end is near
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by ogemore(f): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wicked people everywhere. The Lord will give you money to do more projects. It's well. cry
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by tunjijones(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
How many actress dey 9ja?
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by snoopanddre(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
So village people are real. This is d physical form of it.
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by SavageResponse(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala everywhere sad
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Duridadi: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin.. Village pipu at work grin
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Newconcept88: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
How can the same LADY have 2 different passport photographs?
It appears every Lady is now an Actress..
Even WAKA PASS ROLE na actress too..?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé / Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records / Chime Amaechina Died Coughing Blood - Kemi Olunloyo On Davido's Crew Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.