Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How To Map Out Unhosted Account To Your Domain With Whogohost(guides) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Map Out Unhosted Account To Your Domain With Whogohost(guides) (400 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Map Out Unhosted Account To Your Domain With Whogohost(guides) by bigCassava: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Mapping your domain to your blogger account be prepared with or without a hosting account. To pull off this without a hosting account, your domain nameservers necessity promontory to our failure to pay nameservers (nsa.whogohost.com and nsb.whogohost.com). You may visit here and keep an eye on the steps on
how to form the changes. when it is done, prefer track the steps below-

1.Log into your Blogger account,

2.Click on the name of your blog you wish to map a domain to:

3.Then click on the Settings tab and choose Basic:

4.In the Publishing section, click on the link '+ Set up a third-party URL for your blog' to add a custom domain:

5.Type the URL of the domain you've purchased,

keeping in mind that it must begin with www Input the domain name and click on the Save button
Once the page refreshes, you will see two CNAME records which should be created in your domain’s Host records: For example
``` www ghs.google.com
abcdx3lllzz gv-graxx075.dv.googlehosted.com ```

4.Login to your client area and Click on Domains Click on Manage DNS

5.Click on Add new Zone Input your domain name without www in the space for Zone

6. Input this IP address (174.129.25.170) in the space for IP.

7.Click on the Edit Icon and ensure www.your domain name points to ghs.google.com and click on save.

8.Scroll up an click on add record Copy and paste the shorter token in the first space. This (abcdx3lllzz ) is a sample of the short token.

9.Then Click on the drop down and choose CNAME as your record type.

10.The TTL remains 14400. Then copy and paste the longer token (gv-graxx075.dv.googlehosted.com) in the RDATA
Click on Add record.

11. You will need to wait for about an hour for the DNS changes to be updated. Then go back to your blogger account and click on SAVE on your Basic tab.

https://chikasom..com/2018/06/how-do-i-map-out-my--account.html?m=1
Re: How To Map Out Unhosted Account To Your Domain With Whogohost(guides) by Dolm(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2023
I followed all those steps but when i try to view my blog through my blogger account it is displaying server cannot be found. So what is the problem
bigCassava:
Mapping your domain to your blogger account be prepared with or without a hosting account. To pull off this without a hosting account, your domain nameservers necessity promontory to our failure to pay nameservers (nsa.whogohost.com and nsb.whogohost.com). You may visit here and keep an eye on the steps on
how to form the changes. when it is done, prefer track the steps below-

1.Log into your Blogger account,

2.Click on the name of your blog you wish to map a domain to:

3.Then click on the Settings tab and choose Basic:

4.In the Publishing section, click on the link '+ Set up a third-party URL for your blog' to add a custom domain:

5.Type the URL of the domain you've purchased,

keeping in mind that it must begin with www Input the domain name and click on the Save button
Once the page refreshes, you will see two CNAME records which should be created in your domain’s Host records: For example
``` www ghs.google.com
abcdx3lllzz gv-graxx075.dv.googlehosted.com ```

4.Login to your client area and Click on Domains Click on Manage DNS

5.Click on Add new Zone Input your domain name without www in the space for Zone

6. Input this IP address (174.129.25.170) in the space for IP.

7.Click on the Edit Icon and ensure www.your domain name points to ghs.google.com and click on save.

8.Scroll up an click on add record Copy and paste the shorter token in the first space. This (abcdx3lllzz ) is a sample of the short token.

9.Then Click on the drop down and choose CNAME as your record type.

10.The TTL remains 14400. Then copy and paste the longer token (gv-graxx075.dv.googlehosted.com) in the RDATA
Click on Add record.

11. You will need to wait for about an hour for the DNS changes to be updated. Then go back to your blogger account and click on SAVE on your Basic tab.

https://chikasom..com/2018/06/how-do-i-map-out-my--account.html?m=1
Re: How To Map Out Unhosted Account To Your Domain With Whogohost(guides) by hostkobo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
Dolm:
I followed all those steps but when i try to view my blog through my blogger account it is displaying server cannot be found. So what is the problem

This thread is a 5yr oldbaby. Things have changed on their platform.

Msg me on WhatsApp, I can hp you out.

Regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group With 60K+ Members For Sale / Email Marketing Training With Over 200m Active Email Address / 183k VERY ACTIVE Celebrity Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.