Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (50289 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Victorisoni3(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
frank317:
Power of the Holy Spirit

Which of the Holy spirit
Is it the one for Highness
Or wonders
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Nanightwedeyfly: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
lacemose:
kk..but their pastor is not still as rich as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlyDC_MY8M&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
So? undecided undecided. We have many pastors that are pretenders even among holiness churches
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Nanightwedeyfly: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
DonDemu:
They are the Shi'ite version of Christianity
cheesy grin grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Nanightwedeyfly: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
lastempero:
When germs and bacteria go enter there body they will start another round of fasting and prayer attacking innocent satan
I dey tell you. They have bombard our coven with unnecessary prayers
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Eberex(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
WHERE IS THEIR GENERAL OVERSEER NA? HE SHOULD BE AT THE FOREFRONT
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Cloud007: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
frank317:
Power of the Holy Spirit
you know nothing
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
TheAngry1:
The problem with Christians is that they find it difficult to accept the fact that when Jesus said "IT IS FINISHED", he meant it--hook, line & sinker. Many Christians do not believe they deserve God's blessings until some form of act, rigorous unhealthy fasts and even bodily harm is performed. What a shame! They do not know that they are indirectly calling Jesus a liar. IT IS FINISHED! IT IS FINISHED!!
Hey! This is mature and in line with my belief, not just mine but the very truth about Christ's coming to die for us and his resurrection.
I like ur explanation.
Nice one, but why the name TheAngry1?

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
EvilChild:
Christianity is the biggest fraud on planet earth.

Bunch of fraudsters fond of brainwashing their members to make away with their hard earned money.

Christianity and Islam ought to be scrapped as soon as possible to make this bleeped up shithole a better place

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE A ATHEIST OR WHATEVER YOU ARE

MY CANDID ADVICE, RUN TO JESUS CHRIST
BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM, YOU'RE GONE!!!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Those people are nuisances. I sooooo dislike them. That's how the blocked the road yesterday evening at eleganza lekki causing unnecessary traffic.

Shiooor

MAY GOD SHOW YOU MERCY!!!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
solochris:
The God i serve is not a dirty God, I dont know about the god that ask u people to be rolling on a dirty mud sha

ndi nzuzu angry angry angry

MAY GOD SHOW YOU MERCY
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by ganjaman: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
EvilChild:

Bunch of fraudsters fond of brainwashing their members to make away with their hard earned money.

Christianity and Islam ought to be scrapped as soon as possible to make this bleeped up shithole a better place
A fool that believes he is enlightened! Carry on!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
lacemose:
kk..but their pastor is not still as rich as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlyDC_MY8M&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google

BECAUSE THEIR (MY) PASTOR IS NOT AFTER YOUR MONEY OR PUBLIC FUND, BUT AFTER SOULS THAT CHRIST JESUS PAID FOR
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by TheAngry1: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Hey! This is mature and in line with my belief, not just mine but the very truth about Christ's coming to die for us and his resurrection.
I like ur explanation.
Nice one, but why the name TheAngry1?

Thank you. Anger is good; it is one of man's most vital emotions. If properly managed, it can be a catalyst for real change; if mismanaged, it can breed untold destruction, sometimes unwittingly. I am angry! At Nigeria and our underachievement, at the widening gap between the rich and poor and at the stupidity and unreasonable sense of entitlement amongst young people today. Anger is good! I am not anger, that is a demon. I am angry! that is an acceptable emotion.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
DonDemu:
They are the Shi'ite version of Christianity

MAY GOD SHOW YOU MERCY
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
spongeisback:
All this work to grow another man's business.

Yes chosen belongs to Mouka.

SO VERY MUCH WRONG ARE YOU SIR...
CHOSEN BELONGS TO GOD ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

PRAY AND CONFIRM FROM GOD,, ID YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by NavalObi37: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
after abokis na igbo pple gullible pass. naso dem tell dem say Trump dey come interfere fro ipob matter. dunno y most of their members look lik poverty self

MAY GOD SHOW YOU MERCY
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by entrepreneur535: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
EvilChild:

NO, TRUE CHRISTIANS DON'T ACT IN THIS WAY. JESUS SAY BY THIER FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by babeosisi: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
May the Lord open the eyes of these gullible members to see their foolishness
The power of brainwashing is real
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
bedspread:
IF YOU HAVE WITNESSED THE GOODNESS OF GOD, NOTHING WILL BE BIG TO DISPLAY FOR THAT GOD.. THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! I COULD SUMMERSAULT AND HIT MY HEAD ON THE SUN FOR HIM!

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!
AND CAN NEVER BE CURSED!!

AM SOOOO PROUD TO BE A CHOSEN!

I AM A CHOSEN FOREVER!

JOIN US THIS WEEKEND Sat16& 17th Sun June 2018 @ THE CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND IJESHA LAGOS FOR THE GREATEST ENCOUNTER WITH GOD
"AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED "
Carry all the
Dumb, deaf, cancer , curses, blind, lame,husband Snatched, wife snatched, HIV, hepatitis, kidney and liver issues, Poverty, Problems of any kind paitents, no matter how Long.. THE GOD OF CHOSEN WILL CRUSH THEM AND GRANT U FREEDOM! ITS POWER AS OF OLD...
Do not Miss for Anything
Yabaleft straight!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Ofemmanu1: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
DonCortino:
undecided
Does their GO also act in this manner?
hehehehehe!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Ofemmanu1: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
after abokis na igbo pple gullible pass. naso dem tell dem say Trump dey come interfere fro ipob matter. dunno y most of their members look lik poverty self

haaa!

Baba? why na?!!

Igbos no go like am o!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by sinaj(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Check well most of them are soaked in POVERTY.

U will never FIND their RICH /WEALTHY MEMBERS engage in this mess
I tire o!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Mikeross62: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Always In the news
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Mikeross62: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Always In the news.....
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is just an act of stupidity
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by iamuye(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
And madness, if I may add.
add mumurism
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by IRALIFE(f): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
EvilChild:

Hello Bro. How are you? Remember Jesus loves you just as you are. Have a nice day.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by solochris(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
NavalObi37:

MAY GOD SHOW YOU MERCY

Amen, and u too
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by dihhowner(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
The power of Jinns overtaking their body... Yet they'll claim it's Holy Spirit.....
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=ifyalways post=68472969]Those people are nuisances. I sooooo dislike them. That's how the blocked the road yesterday evening at eleganza lekki causing unnecessary traffic.

Shiooor

I'm still planning on meeting their senior pastors or general overseer to please free my uncle from the madness they inflicted on him. Since my uncle joined chosen, we loose him completely. My Uncle totally went mad 101%. Pastor Lazarus please expel or ban my uncle from your church. Restore his brain back to normal again. My uncle is not well again. He's not the uncle we use to know.
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=68473318]IF YOU HAVE WITNESSED THE GOODNESS OF GOD, NOTHING WILL BE BIG TO DISPLAY FOR THAT GOD.. THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! I COULD SUMMERSAULT AND HIT MY HEAD ON THE SUN FOR HIM!

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!
AND CAN NEVER BE CURSED!!

AM SOOOO PROUD TO BE A CHOSEN!

I AM A CHOSEN FOREVER!

JOIN US THIS WEEKEND Sat16& 17th Sun June 2018 @ THE CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND IJESHA LAGOS FOR THE GREATEST ENCOUNTER WITH GOD
"AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED "
Carry all the
Dumb, deaf, cancer , curses, blind, lame,husband Snatched, wife snatched, HIV, hepatitis, kidney and liver issues, Poverty, Problems of any kind paitents, no matter how Long.. THE GOD OF CHOSEN WILL CRUSH THEM AND GRANT U FREEDOM! ITS POWER AS OF OLD...
Do not Miss for Anything

See you people should free my uncle jor. The whole family weep for him. He has gone mad! Since he joined chosen, he went mad completely 101%. His poverty knows no bound. His poverty is an understatement. He was very fine before joining chosen. Till date we curse the man that introduced him to chosen. A won dabi mo se da oshi. Even a church rat is richer than my uncle. Common stuff trouser he can't afford. His shoes are shouting halleluyah. Yet he summersaults for chosen... Every day he keeps saying he will build an airport in our village. He will build an estate where both Nigerians and the white can live comfortably in our village. Till date he has no accommodation of his own. At his 50s no wife no children. He's only left with his dream of building mansions and buying a G-wagon. He has been on this his dream for years. Every time by easter I will do this and that, easter will come and pass nothing. Then again before the year ends I will do this and that, the year will come and go still nothing. Is it not madness for someone who can't afford a block room or who has no job to say he will build an airport in the village? In fact when he speaks at his age, he speaks nonsense. God of chosen will do this and that every year with no result. See we will call out your pastor soon. He should release our uncle. If he can ban him from entering that ijesha we will be happy. Since enemies have been submitting for years at chosen, our uncle enemies increased in numbers. They never submitted but instead they built a permanent abode in his life. My uncle has ran mad. His speech makes no sense again. When he begins to say the promises God of chosen has on ground for him, people mock him. He brings shame to us. Your church turned my uncle brain upside down. He now has mental issue. My mom saw him last week Sunday dancing and shouting wearing the yellow apron on the road, she said she dodged him. Lord's chosen should free my uncle ooo. Ori egbon Mi o pe mo. E tu si le ejo!
Re: Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
TheAngry1:
The problem with Christians is that they find it difficult to accept the fact that when Jesus said "IT IS FINISHED", he meant it--hook, line & sinker. Many Christians do not believe they deserve God's blessings until some form of act, rigorous unhealthy fasts and even bodily harm is performed. What a shame! They do not know that they are indirectly calling Jesus a liar. IT IS FINISHED! IT IS FINISHED!!
Not really into religion but I love this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Before Having That Sex" / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.