Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up (614 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / We Drink Blood Of Victims Who Can’t Afford Ransom, Says ‘kidnapper’ / Kidnapped UNILORIN Student Made To Drink Blood,Freed For Not Meeting Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by EmagNig(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2018
A Nigerian man identified as Kamil has taken to twitter to narrate his bitter experience with SARS operatives earlier this morning.

According to the man, he was picked up for no just reason and before he knew what was happening they had started brutalizing him. He also alleged that the SARS operatives told him they drink blood and so they are invincible.

Read his narration below:

It’s crazy how I got beat up by FSARS today at exactly 12:45am

The only thing that hurts is that I will never get justice ... this bastard was drunk AF!

Why would any “Officer of the law” tell anyone that he drinks blood ?

I was beat up with a cutlass put in handcuffs for absolutely nothing. ..Guys the videos are real!!

These guys(3) put me in a space bus (Toyota Sienna) that had no plate number and refused to enter the Area F police station even after putting me in handcuffs #EndSARS

“We are th Federal SARZ and we drink blood!! You no reach I go put bullet for your body” these words haven’t stopped playing in my head #EndSars

There was a Good Samaritan yesterday but after being threatened to be killed he had to run for his life ... can’t blame you man, thanks for trying

What does it really mean to be Nigerian ? Because all this dead country has brought me is painAfter all that beating I didn’t even get any scar just a bruised shoulder , I thought I had ahebutter skin ..

https://lailasnews.com/we-are-sars-we-drink-blood-officials-allegedly-say-to-man-they-beat-up/

lalasticlala

Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2018
CANNIBALS!
Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by EvilChild: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Nice job from Sarz.
Anyone that ain't in support of the Sarz movement are scammers, fraudsters, internet thieves camouflaging as bitcoin sellers. Yahoo boys spoiling the image of Nigeria overseas.

I stand with the Sarz movement.
God bless republic of Nigeria.
God bless the Nigerian police.
God bless Sarz.
Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by Anigreat: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

Afterall Nnamdi Kanu was right shocked Nigeria is a zooshocked

Animals will be parading themselves as sars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by Adaowerri111: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2018
EvilChild:
Nice job from Sarz.
Anyone that ain't in support of the Sarz movement are scammers, fraudsters, internet thieves camouflaging as bitcoin sellers. Yahoo boys spoiling the image of Nigeria overseas.

God bless Sarz.

Everyone harassed by sars is a yahoo boy? Pray never to have an encounter with those dare devils

2 Likes

Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by Mynd44: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by coolh3ad(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2018
EvilChild:
Nice job from Sarz.

God bless Sarz.

So Sarz on the beat now has a movement...
Re: We Are SARS, We Drink Blood - Operatives Allegedly Say To Man They Beat Up by Timileyin1234(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018
What is he too looking for at 12:45am

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Watching P0rn In Kids Library / Man beats up a drunk policeman, today, in Calabar, Cross River State. / Female Corps Members Forced To Remove Their Pants By Hoodlums In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.