Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

"Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido (28471 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
XingXhang:

All of your business
And who might you be?
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by faithfull18(f): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
He sure knows how to get the attention of Nigerians who are waiting to react to everything a celebrity vomits.

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
damjane:
who cares if they are married or not
Not me grin
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
angry...... Last Night grin grin grin
NONNYG:
When did Davido got married?
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Teeisaac(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Davio! Davido!! Davido!!! Hw many times did I call u? Let this Igbos juju clear ur eyes nahh cry cry
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by XingXhang(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chi59:

And who might you be?

You want to know me? cool
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by raymond0123: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice move davido
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
XingXhang:

You want to know me? cool
Definitely not. You're not important.
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by CSTR1003: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
This one has upgraded to the igbo side of life, he no go let us hear word again.

The testimony is everywhere. From your Yoruba males and the Yoruba females.

When they encounter the igbo love, the only thing on their lips would be igbo amaka.
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by BabylonCruise(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
overambitious:
Is Davido playing a fast one on Us or is he secretly married to Chioma?

See what he posted on his snap

More

http://dailytatafo.com/davido-and-chioma-secretly-married/

Davido is still high on Chioma's Codeine.
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Donny2060: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
damjane:
who cares if they are married or not

I care

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Chioma jazz is so strong.

U can say that again!
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by sylve11: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
Op is mad,Davido is madder,Chioma is maddest.All of you are mannerless

Lol grin grin cool
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by mumihaja(f): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
how it feels when you have a wife that understands you grin

Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by sxme(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Davido am happy for you for finding "love"..

But why won't she understand you when the money is there ...

The question is can she be really this "understanding" if you are earning 30k in this present naija??

Just say tho undecided

Well she may or she may not ..

No hating enjoy guyz
i heard Dangote, Atiku had divorce issues? Arent they rich? There is always a woman 4 everyman. Besides in ur village is it only the rich that marries? Dnt the poor also marry n maintain marriage? Go and get the meaning of love!
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by awoofawoo: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
olaniputu:
when afonja tastes igbo possy
no return grin
More like pussy laced with Amudo......if you no know, na you sabi!

Ise ti baba se fun Chioma, ise to strong gan ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by princfred(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
If one has enough money most Nigerian girls will understand him.
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
The Davido and Chioma thing looks like children something..Or is it because of the way these bloggers make their reports..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Naijabash(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pipedreams:
illegal wife
thank you
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wife or girlfriend? grin
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by no1madman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
itsCornie:
Plenty people don dey ask,na which baba do the jazz grin, chefchi is just so lucky
Lucky in what sense?
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by NdiaraIGBO: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
CSTR1003:
This one has upgraded to the igbo side of life, he no go let us hear word again.

The testimony is everywhere. From your Yoruba males and the Yoruba females.

When they encounter the igbo love, the only thing on their lips would be igbo amaka.

Self foolery
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Mr2013(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Even the chioma sef is busy with her phone on the first photo chatting with another boy sef,her real guy.

Davido is just the side niggi and the bills payer.

Though he may have been all over the girl's puns,but does that even matter?,since the side will return to normal as soon as the break up.
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by IamAirforce1: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na so
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by abescom: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
They are not even married. He should talk to us after 5 years of marriage and not until then. It is often sweet and smooth when dating. Marry first.
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by zudozz: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
olaniputu:
when afonja tastes igbo possy
no return grin

igbo girls puna na highest!!!
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by Mr2013(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

It even seems the chioma of a girl is busy chatting with her real boyfriend as it is on the first picture sef.

Davido is just her side niggi and a bill payer. He might have been jumping in and out of her puna,thats alright, but does it really matter since the Size will return as soon as they break up.

But I like Chioma real boyfriend sha,he did not just make any noise,he is just doing his things codedly
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by XingXhang(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chi59:

Definitely not. You're not important.

Lolz. I know I am.

But you asked trying to know.

My point is, be happy for your fellow girl. Stop hating or dissing. She's engaged and loved, stop hating. Yours won't come faster by hating others harder.

Be cheerful. smiley
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wife ke?

Are they married? grin
Re: "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido by kingthreat(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
make him marry her first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita / "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Jackie Appiah, 2face, Kunle Afolayan At AFRIMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.