Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) (41192 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Miles300: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Thief, ole, credit card thief, scammer.

i just Google your name, it show the last time you have a hit is late 2010,even if they tell you to come and react like a 'chemical reactor', you should have decline.

shame on you, even dremo, danagog, mayorkun that you are older than, are Makin it without earning illegally undecided
there is alys room to be a better person ! Leave his past ! Are u also without sin ?
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by geostat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

i just Google your name, it show the last time you have a hit is late 2010,even if they tell you to come and react like a 'chemical reactor', you should have decline.

shame on you, even dremo, danagog, mayorkun that you are older than, are Makin it without earning illegally undecided
At least you and i know him..Who sabi you??#Oniranu
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by nadigo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

haba oga chill una get fight before
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by AfricanMagic(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

y u dey vex like this ,shey em b ur ex ni,no forget say d guy still get money pass u way dey form legit sef just stfu!! lazy Nigerian . wink
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by AfricanMagic(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
made4naija:
Rapper and latest DMW signee, Sauce Kid, has weighed in on the rumored relationship between Tiwa Savage and Wizkid.

During a recent interview, Sauce kid was asked to share his opinion about the rumored romance between two of the continent’s biggest music stars – Tiwa and Wizkid. The DMW rapper stated that he is not aware of the nature of the relationship between the two singers and that the last he heard about Tiwa Savage is that she was still married to Teebillz.

Watch video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/sauce-kid-reacts-to-rumored-tiwa-savage-wizkid-relationship-video/

Sinzu is Sinzu!
abeg give us some rap hits ja re I don taya for pon pon everyday
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by joepentwo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
post=68469085:
Better stop reacting and give us some good music.
That is all we want from you now......
Leave reactions for others.
e don pain u over grin
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by barallanee(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

why do u show ur attitude on social media,very bad
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Bros shill...Sinzu is about that life...show me one American rapper wey never relax for jail..
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
wildcatter23:
Everyone reacts.
wots dis
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Trueyarn(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Who made you a judge? Are you not also a sinner? Sinzu has always been original and those who know it know it, people make mistakes and learn from them. It is natural. God bless DMW for giving the man a second chance.
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by diremi12(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry
None of your business

Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by Therealev: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2018
killemslim:
Recieve sense, sense is good for humans.

Azin, I tire for the guy. He just derailed from the topic like train that went off track.
Re: Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) by LegendsCoded(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Take it eazi with him bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinwenmeri Joy, 2010 Sun Girl Hits Success After Newspaper Featured Her 8 Years / See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.