Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria (41216 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 / Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by 8Ebisco: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Brand expert and popular homosexual, Kehinde Bademosi, aka Kenny Brandmuse, has said there is a lot of hypocrisy surrounding homosexualism in Nigeria. According to him, he has slept with several high-profile men in the country.

He told Sunday Scoop, “The elephant in the room is denial. We pretend these things are not here. We blame it on the devil or white people.

I once slept with a Nigerian Senator, and I’m not surprised he will be the first to put his hands up voting in favour of the same sex marriage prohibition act.

While in Nigeria, I had sex with church ministers who would come in the open to preach against homosexuality as though it was the reason why Nigeria never had constant electricity.

The hypocrisy is deafening. We didn’t learn about same-sex relationships from western countries. Some of my first same-sex encounters were mostly with people who didn’t speak English at all or ever set their feet in a Western school environment. Gay people are not the only ones who need to come out. We all need to look into our lives and be upfront with ourselves. Am I living my authentic life or am I living it to please families and friends? To come out is to confront shame and limitations to live our most authentic life.”

Sharing his opinion on Bobrisky, the US-based writer said, “In our days as young gay Nigerians, it was Denrele Edun. All that Bobrisky is doing now, Denrele did and even more. Just that there were no social media. To me, Bobrisky and Denrele are powerful provocateurs and gender-bending individuals who continue to use the power of the media to project a side of us we often hide away from. They don’t have to be gay. If they say they are not gay, then they are not. Gender presentation or identity is not equal to sexual orientation. There are famous drag queens here in America who are not gay.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/ive-slept-with-a-nigerian-senator-church-ministers-kenny-brandmuse/amp/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2018
What a great achievement!

You prefer chooking prick inside sh!thole to fresh pussy

Weyrey!

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by KendrickAyomide: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Houseofglam7(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oh okay undecided
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gay people are not normal people ,case closed cool

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Weyrey!
fresh wetin cheesy
Smelling pussy
Am no gay but the fresh pussy got me cheesy cheesy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you don't name them eh!

We die here today.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Chubhie: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
On the nature of men we elect to make laws and lead the sheep......In hindsight, I thank Allah for forging me a wolf.

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Chubhie: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
If you don't name them eh!

We die here today.
Nobody shall die today. Here's a name; Senator Gbomo Gbomo.

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by czarina(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nawa ooo

all of that manliness being wasted on another man cry cry cry cry

It is well with your soul

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Theory2022: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
chaiiiiiii wen am i gonn' to start fuckkkk, wey i no go fold bweast?

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by brodalikeme(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
See yourself! Hope you are taking your antiretroviral drugs, HIV is one of the benefits you got from homosexuality.

Why I will not condemn homosexuals, I will urge them to fight/overcome the homosexuality. Shebi kleptomania is still wrong abi

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Calers: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nasty.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nasty
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by imran147(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Your hell four bedroom bungalow await you and your so call gay crew ...spits on you

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Alloyhardu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations madman sad angry sad angry angry angry

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Biglittlelois(f): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Clap for yasef, devil's instrument angry

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Jaynom(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
If I talk wetin some "men of god" dey do ehn

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Bossontop(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Can u imagine huma being??

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Shookonekilla: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oyakhilomeh number 1

He is a closet gay

If you know you know ..

Do not argue he has kids , there is a popular bank which the letter z is famous in their name his lovers are there. Another has letter G popular in it's name his lovers are there in top roles

Nuff said

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by PraisePiano: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Clap for your self jare
Idiot
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by 7GaLaXy7(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Award winning liar
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by HolyClement001(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
he dey seek for attention
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by gambia(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
U do well.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by sanpipita(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is a known fact, most Nigerian homophobes
just act like they hate homosexuality just to keep appearances, behind closed doors they go down with fellow men/women, why do people think Nigerian homosexual population keeps increasing by day, we like living in denial here

32 Likes

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
And girls go dey die for him for road.

Re: Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria by FUSS: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Weyrey!

I'm also flabbergasted.

Rate Ebuka's Outfit For The First Eviction Night Of BBNaija 2019 / Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes / Eedris Abdulkareem And His Son In New Adorable Photos