Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State (28460 Views)

" We Woke Up Today And Our Gate Was Gone , They Stole Our Gate" - Lady Laments / Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus / SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-up Today In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by WizPrince1(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2018
My SARS Experience Today in Delta State
It was a commercial vehicle that I was in with others (Ladies, Old man, Preacher, Guys). Then, we came across these bearded hungry and provocative SARS operatives and all the guys (4) including me was asked to come down for investigation.
We all came down and they saw that the 2 boys that were at the front had settled them after being caught before. They had to free them instantly. Remaining me and one other guy.
They said we should raise our hands up for searching, we obeyed to make things quick as the car was waiting. We didn't even know when 2 of them grabbed our phones for search. I wanted to stop them on that but I just can't because if the matter gets hot now, the rest talk Na van (This is Nigeria). So we were peaceful and they started questioning the other guy on what he does for a living. He told them he's an IT student from Lagos. They checked his phone and saw that he was clean, one whispered and said he should go.
It got to my turn for search and they asked me what I do for a living and also where I work. This time, I told them I was doing nothing, that I'm not working with anyone, and that I'm self employed. Na so their blood start to hot because them Don see person (yahoo boy) to chop from (since I'm self employed).
So, they wanted to check my phone and I told them it was off (I didn't even want to tell them they're not supposed to do that as it concerns my privacy and as instructed by the IGP because if they beat and arrest me, no one will be there for talks except money moves). GRACIOUS, could you believe they brought a power bank to boost the phone for check-up?
Within me, I was just laughing and wondering why they'd actually go to such extent. After short charging, they asked me to unlock the phone. To make things sweeter for them, I used my face ID by telling him to point the phone to my face. He did and voila, it opened and they were all smiling. I smiled too. Then, the first thing he went to check was my email section. When he got there, he saw all my blog/website email addresses (info@primetweets.com.ng and the others, including my personal gmail account). Thank God he even saw a recent Sponsored post payment made on my blog (from a US company) to confirm.
He didn't bother checking again. Then he asked me who I was and I told him I'm a Blogger, Web Designer and also a Freelance Writer. The SARS dude then said, 'so na una be the Journalists wey dey write/talk about END SARS abi?', I said YES. Then he brought a joke saying he'd like me to write about the guy they arrested earlier who was in their van. I then laughed and we all laughed together after he saw I was clean. They immediately allowed me to go.
As I was leaving, one of them started negotiating with the guy they caught so he could enter our vehicle and go with us but it seemed he wasn't ready yet. I wanted to even snap with the 1% battery on my phone but their eyes were on me till we drove off.
This proves that even if the Government ban SARS from stop and search, they will never stop their evil and money making means except it's totally removed. They've taken it as a source of making money and not doing what they're supposed to do. People that are supposed to secure the country are the ones Defrauding innocent people on check points. This is not the right way for us as a Nation.
This is why the Government should totally #EndSARS

168 Likes 19 Shares

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by GeneralFeezy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
EndSARS

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by WizPrince1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
GeneralFeezy:
EndSARS
It really needs an end o. This is becoming too much.

9 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Will ending SARS prevent Police from staying on the road and collecting 1 white from every Taxi that passes. People are only shouting about the one that directly affects their pockets. This is Nigeria, we all be criminals in falz voice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by sonsomegrigbo: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Igbo Sars amaka...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by hopuhsirlor(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2018
guy u lucky ooo. dog wey go lion's den come back, Na to dey jolly ooo. thank ur stars dis ones get small sense. if Na to be all dis hunger striken sars wey i dey see for my neighborhood, u tell Dem u be blogger, Na gbege oo

4 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by HoodBillionaire: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
i go aoon buy 10 black polo
wear black polo
black jeans
black sneakers
smoke better s.k
put on black sunglasses
i nor fear sars
drive like a thief.
dem no fit chase u

6 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by abrahym(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Going to be hard to stop this menace.
Those guys realize 50k to 100k per day take home money individually

4 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sars are advanced criminals.

The rate at which this is going, every Nigerian youths will fall victim of these unfortunate beings

4 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by sheddyboy01(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Naija is synonymous to exceptionality.
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by EbukaHades10(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just like other events or happenings in Nigeria, SARS will soon be history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by saco22: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sars are really hungry grin
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by dogstyle007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Interesting...
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wat if u don't have a fone wat will dey do undecided
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by congorasta: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo Sars amaka...

Shiorrrrrr

u are not a useless fellow u are not stupid. u are not a fool.

grow up
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by Daboomb: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
You guys dont realize that all these money collected at Checkpoints, does not belong to those officers you see on the road only.

The money is reported back to the DPO , who gives them thier share.

Teh way it works is that every DPO has a fixed amount he/she must send to the Zonal Commander, from the 'proceeds" of crime at the road blocks.
The Zonal Commander also has to remove his share and send a certain amount to the State Commissioner, who then remits a certain amount to the IGP's men, for onward transmission to the IGO himself (no ownder the man cant stop saying transmission-transmission grin )

Its all a Pyramid of corruption. The Nigerian Police is a criminal Enterprise.
You need to visit the Zonal Commander's office on a Friday evening and confirm what is in those sacks - RAW CASH.
IGP making all those threats that they should stop collecting Egunje, are mere "noise for effects", to impress the citizens.

Until the president can muster enough courage, to sack his IGP for corruption and insurbordination (l dont think he can, knowing how he corruptly-promoted him to IGP) ... the show just keeps getting better
undecided undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by islandmoon: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
why are you people screaming about SARS, shouting endsars?South African Revenue Service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
WizPrince1:
My SARS Experience Today in Delta State
It was a commercial vehicle that I was in with others (Ladies, Old man, Preacher, Guys). Then, we came across these bearded hungry and provocative SARS operatives and all the guys (4) including me was asked to come down for investigation.
We all came down and they saw that the 2 boys that were at the front had settled them after being caught before. They had to free them instantly. Remaining me and one other guy.
They said we should raise our hands up for searching, we obeyed to make things quick as the car was waiting. We didn't even know when 2 of them grabbed our phones for search. I wanted to stop them on that but I just can't because if the matter gets hot now, the rest talk Na van (This is Nigeria). So we were peaceful and they started questioning the other guy on what he does for a living. He told them he's an IT student from Lagos. They checked his phone and saw that he was clean, one whispered and said he should go.
It got to my turn for search and they asked me what I do for a living and also where I work. This time, I told them I was doing nothing, that I'm not working with anyone, and that I'm self employed. Na so their blood start to hot because them Don see person (yahoo boy) to chop from (since I'm self employed).
So, they wanted to check my phone and I told them it was off (I didn't even want to tell them they're not supposed to do that as it concerns my privacy and as instructed by the IGP because if they beat and arrest me, no one will be there for talks except money moves). GRACIOUS, could you believe they brought a power bank to boost the phone for check-up?
Within me, I was just laughing and wondering why they'd actually go to such extent. After short charging, they asked me to unlock the phone. To make things sweeter for them, I used my face ID by telling him to point the phone to my face. He did and voila, it opened and they were all smiling. I smiled too. Then, the first thing he went to check was my email section. When he got there, he saw all my blog/website email addresses (info@primetweets.com.ng and the others, including my personal gmail account). Thank God he even saw a recent Sponsored post payment made on my blog (from a US company) to confirm.
He didn't bother checking again. Then he asked me who I was and I told him I'm a Blogger, Web Designer and also a Freelance Writer. The SARS dude then said, 'so na una be the Journalists wey dey write/talk about END SARS abi?', I said YES. Then he brought a joke saying he'd like me to write about the guy they arrested earlier who was in their van. I then laughed and we all laughed together after he saw I was clean. They immediately allowed me to go.
As I was leaving, one of them started negotiating with the guy they caught so he could enter our vehicle and go with us but it seemed he wasn't ready yet. I wanted to even snap with the 1% battery on my phone but their eyes were on me till we drove off.
This proves that even if the Government ban SARS from stop and search, they will never stop their evil and money making means except it's totally removed. They've taken it as a source of making money and not doing what they're supposed to do. People that are supposed to secure the country are the ones Defrauding innocent people on check points. This is not the right way for us as a Nation.
This is why the Government should totally #EndSARS

it seems u are an IPOB youth that's y u are complaining. Can't u c buhari is working? He is fighting corruption and protecting human rights. He gave Abiola national award

1 Like

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by Ahmeduana(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
ANYBODY THAT HAVE sars HAS A BROTHER, UNCLE OR FRIEND AND HE BRINGS MONEY HOME AND BUYS THINGS TO DASH, FEEDS, PAY SCHOOL FEES AND TAKES CARE OF HIS FAMILIES, FRIENDS, NEPHEWS, COUSINS THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE EATEN haram, THE PROCEED FROM CORRUPTION, EVEN POSSIBLY BLOOD MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by bedspread: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just Wondering wat will happen if The Government uses These SARS guy's during the Elections... Cos it seems to me that they are in a Kind of Training For the Elections..

If Not by Now the No 1 Security Chief of the Nation should have Called the police Chief to Order or Should have Ended SARS !

3 Likes

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by maxiuc(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by soliddust2020: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Daboomb:
You guys dont realize that all these money collected at Checkpoints, does not belong to those officers you see on the road only.

The money is reported back to the DPO , who gives them thier share.

Teh way it works is that every DPO has a fixed amount he/she must send to the Zonal Commander, from the 'proceeds" of crime at the road blocks.
The Zonal Commander also has to remove his share and send a certain amount to the State Commissioner, who then remits a certain amount to the IGP's men, for onward transmission to the IGO himself (no ownder the man cant stop saying transmission-transmission grin )

Its all a Pyramid of corruption. The Nigerian Police is a criminal Enterprise.
You need to visit the Zonal Commander's office on a Friday evening and confirm what is in those sacks - RAW CASH.
IGP making all those threats that they should stop collecting Egunje, are mere "noise for effects", to impress the citizens.

Until the president can muster enough courage, to sack his IGP for corruption and insurbordination (l dont think he can, knowing how he corruptly-promoted him to IGP) ... the show just keeps getting better
undecided undecided

You said the raw truth. Some times when they don't meet the said amount from road block, the embark on illegal raids. To stop this we have to cut the head of the hydra which is voting out this clueless, careless and incensitive regime.

1 Like

Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by islandmoon: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
they should search Saraki phone
Re: SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State by mytime24(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Now that the Eagles are in Russia,they should use style and locate the house of that MMM guy and ask his family how they want their thunder tongue angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist / Lagos Police Arrest A Ram, Release It After Meeting Its N5k Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.