Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! (898 Views)

Legit Ways To Earn At Least $300/month Just Selling Photos Online / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! by frankwealth: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Ever since I discovered the power of micro niche websites in ranking fast with SEs, and in making money with Adsense, I have stopped bothering myself about lots of things, and it has made making money on Google Adsense a bit easier for me, and if not for some reasons, I would have shared a screen shot of my today's earnings on Google to inspire you guys wink.

For those who are familiar with Google Adsense, to make good money in this wonderful, reliable Google monetization programme for bloggers, content owners, and site owners, you will need the following:

Good Domain + Original content + SEO = High CPC + High traffic = High earnings

Now the question is; how do you achieve the above feat?

The answer is; you will need to do the following things right:

1. Target high paying and less competitive keywords
2. Use the right domain name
3. Do the right on-site and off site SEO (backlinking, PR, PBNs, social media, etc)
4. Rank your site (proper SEO will help your site rank fast and boost your daily earnings)
5. Monetize the site with Google Adsense (if you don't have Adsense account, you will need one to embark on this journey)
6. Sit back and watch the money roll in even while you sleep!

That sound amazing right

Don't be over excited already because in as much as this may sound easy to achieve, it is not as easy as it looks because from my own many years of experience in this field, I can authoritatively tell you that its not as easy and simple as I have explained and its not something you can start or learn in one day or even one year. It took me for instance, over 4 years of dedicated learning, trial and error to finally discover the secrets of what works and what doesn't work, and ever since then, it has been a win win situation for me, and now, I am ready to give it out to few interested persons who are ready to join the league of steady Adsense income earners. It comes at a price, so don't expect me to give it out on a platter of gold, and I am not selling any eBook on this, so this is more than an eBook, this is a rare service offer to only interested persons willing to make the sacrifice.

So to all of you out there, that have been struggling to make money online without success This is for you! Have you tried blogging and it seem not to be working for you Then you need to grab this opportunity of a lifetime from someone who has been there and say goodbye to trial and errors.

NOTE: you must have an approved Google Adsense account to embark on this journey. You must be ready to purchase a domain name and hosting plan on your own from hostgator or Godaddy, etc; I can guide you on how to do that on your own.

If you are interested and ready to make the remaining sacrifice to liberate yourself from financial struggles, then shoot us a mail to:
frankywealth@outlook.com

Re: Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! by yinkeys(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2018
I wish I could learn SEO properly
Re: Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! by frankwealth: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2020
yinkeys:
I wish I could learn SEO properly
We are now helping people to build auto-updating Google Adsense and Amazon compliant websites that you don't need to be cracking your brain to write article to boost your site, all you need is to integrate your Adsense code and watch the money start rolling in gradually.

We will be unveiling this service here soon.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes Eco Bank Office Head Office VI (photo) / Mini Importation And Data Sharing Training On Whatsapp / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.