Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Start Making At Least $300/month On On Fiverr - Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Making At Least $300/month On On Fiverr - Free Tutorial (83 Views)

Legit Ways To Earn At Least $300/month Just Selling Photos Online / Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making At Least $300/month On On Fiverr - Free Tutorial by OnlineDude(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25
If you're looking to learn how to start making money on fiverr to escape from the current economic rat race in this country, this may be the most important thread you will come across this year.

As of today, 1 dollar is equal to N1,450, so imagine what $200-$500 would mean for you. You can achieve that by simply offering simple services on Fiverr.

Okay, so I’m organising a FREE Whats.App class where I will be holding you by the hand and showing you all you need to know about earning on fiverr in 2024.

Even if you are hearing about Fiverr for the first time, you will be able to follow along, create your account and set up your gigs.

Here’s what you will learn in the class:

*What is freelancing on Fiverr like?

*My personal experience freelancing on fiverr since 2016

*How to create a fiverr account that gets approved

*The best and most profitable niches that can make you more than $1K every month

*How to position yourself to get your first client in no time

*How to deliver your orders professionally and get 5-star reviews.

*How to rank your gigs to start bringing in orders like like clockwork

*How to withdraw your money easily to your bank account

*My ID-verification secret - How to easily verify your foreign Fiverr Account

How to join the class:

The link to join the class is on one of the images I uploaded on this thread, follow it and I’ll see you in the class.

Re: How To Start Making At Least $300/month On On Fiverr - Free Tutorial by OnlineDude(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25
Here's how to join the training:

(1) (Reply)

Church Executive Chairs Nigeria Manufacturer / When Is The Right Time To Join Pet Affiliate Programs? / LATEST NEWS Crypto King, Sam Bankman-fried Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.