Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

"My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" (51053 Views)

Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Aboguede:

Ogabu na ofulugi na anya
Ifunaya nkawa gbakwa oku.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by pedrilo: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Sometimes it's best you understand where one is coming from. He applied cos he saw 90k monthly so I asked if he makes up to 40k as opposed to the 90k they advertised to get his attention. Stop misunderstanding me up and down NL please. In fact don't ever quote me again.
see person. Come stop me from quoting u na. Lol
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
pedrilo:
see person. Come stop me from quoting u na. Lol
Just say you using style to get my attention. You've been noticed. tongue
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by selfmade22: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
oglalasioux:
Don't mislead the public.

Taxify can't compensate you for picking up riders. For those who don't know Abuja, Mabushi and Wuse are very close and not up to 4 kilometres.

Secondly, OP is not ready to work. How can he say you won't have anyone to pick in Asokoro? Just like in everything, you have to wait for your next trip and Asokoro is one place you won't wait for long before your next ride.

Night driving is a choice which you can take or leave and I must tell you night work pays handsomely.

OP should go back to yahoo yahoo that will give him instant wealth without working. Taxify is for hardworking people and we are making more than the 90k per month promised.

A good car will give you 200k minimum monthly and you don't even have to work too hard.
08-17-53-44-36-4, am intrested to work in abuja
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Just2endowed2(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
ipasco:

You can get this for a token. Inbox me.

Check my signature let's whatsapp. I don't use nairaland pm much.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
money121:
But Taxify No force u now..
If the job no pay u.. Leave am Abeg..

Or
Relocate to Lagos Another man food is another man poison

lazyNigeriaYouth
sm of una jst get bad mouth must evry body stay in Lagos
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by pedrilo: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just say you using style to get my attention. You've been noticed. tongue
lol smh
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by adejaresalami1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
What happened to you sir?
I used to read your posts on the Properties and Autos section and had a lot of respect and admiration for you. This post is saddening. embarassed
Ok, bye.
me too.........well he cannot always say thing that conforms with mine .
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by mumexcellency(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Well i Had to lodge in karu site and I used taxify. Both drivers charged me manually to and fro airport. They simply put off the app and explained to me they will not. Make profit if they don't charge me manually and I complied 'cos airport is far and I understood. I paid 5,000 for each trip.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by phlopholly: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
The Op is obviously still new in the e-hailing business. The e-hailing business is not one you just wake up one morning and say you want to do. you must understand how it works. you must understand demand very well.
First, you can be on only taxify and expect to make anything at the end of the day. Uber has as much share of the market as taxify, so if you are only on one, you are only available to service about half of the market which means you wont be making as much as you ought.
you mentioned you took someone to asokoro and lokogoma and drove back empty. Those locations are about the best location for this business. when i pick up a rider and the destination is asokoro or lokogoma axis, i am always joyful because i know i will definately get a rider back at a very good fare.
i advice you register on uber as well, it will drastically reduce your wait time, increase your number of trips, and ultimately increase your earnings. do not be in a hurry to leave your present location for another one, just tarry, the request will come.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Make up to 240,000 on Uber every month. Buy the [b]Guide to Uber 2.0 [/b]or register for one of our super-convenient classes on whatsapp.

Check it out at
www.taxiappguy.com

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2018
pedrilo:
lol smh
You can't even deny it. Bye
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by pedrilo: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can't even deny it. Bye
i will soon beat u oh. Hmmm gm
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2018
pedrilo:
i will soon beat u oh. Hmmm gm
Like to see u try. Gm
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
philip0906:
In the end, it is the customer that wins. From a customer perspective, taxify is the coolest thing to happen to Nigeria's ride hailing industry. For the past 1 week I have been moving around Lagos with taxify, morning & night without paying a dime...Thanks to promo codes grin grin grin

How do i get codes?
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by ipasco: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Get this cars, very economical at a token for your uber and taxify.

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
taxiappguy:
To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Driver Search by Taxi App Guy.
If you need a driver for your vehicle in Lagos or Abuja; and would like us to get one for you.
We can link you up with a driver in minutes.
We can also verify them for you.
Chat us up on whatsapp.

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here. We give out 5000 Naira to you for every successful referral that gets to 50 trips.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy
[/size]
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by utepu: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for shairing
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by stagger: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
oglalasioux:
Don't mislead the public.

Taxify can't compensate you for picking up riders. For those who don't know Abuja, Mabushi and Wuse are very close and not up to 4 kilometres.

Secondly, OP is not ready to work. How can he say you won't have anyone to pick in Asokoro? Just like in everything, you have to wait for your next trip and Asokoro is one place you won't wait for long before your next ride.

Night driving is a choice which you can take or leave and I must tell you night work pays handsomely.

OP should go back to yahoo yahoo that will give him instant wealth without working. Taxify is for hardworking people and we are making more than the 90k per month promised.

A good car will give you 200k minimum monthly and you don't even have to work too hard.

Spot on. Some people even trek from Mabushi to Wuse market area. You cannot even spend 0.5 litres of fuel on that journey. Night work is where the money is, with all those night clubs and oloshos moving up and down from one club to another. I know guys that start taxi work from 9pm till 3am and take home like 10grand comfortably.

Also, how can he say he drove back from Asokoro empty? OP are you new to Abuja or what? Asokoro wey passengers full like water?

2 Likes

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by DonroxyII: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
stagger:

Spot on. Some people even trek from Mabushi to Wuse market area. You cannot even spend 0.5 litres of fuel on that journey. Night work is where the money is, with all those night clubs and oloshos moving up and down from one club to another. I know guys that start taxi work from 9pm till 3am and take home like 10grand comfortably.

Also, how can he say he drove back from Asokoro empty? OP are you new to Abuja or what? Asokoro wey passengers full like water?
Sir,do u also do e-cab too ? ...... I am your follower ooo , I just want to know sir o !
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by xristos(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
do you need a driver for uber or taxify in Abuja. i am educated, licensed, passed screening n exams. understands how uber works well. contact me 0-70-3-545-8-3-31
or you have a good car for sale with good price...lemme knw
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Aleliberty(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Never believe everything you read online, I must say that write ups is basically and truthfully an experience of a novice who had no street orientation to his hustle.

I keep telling people that Street OT is needed in anything in the life to be successful.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by haroldenke: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is to put into your notice that some riders have indulged in 419 bank transfer now after taking a ride, puting the blame on network, knowing you will not be patient to wait for alert. Uber and Taxify driver shine your eyes.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by infocabal(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2019
haroldenke:
This is to put into your notice that some riders have indulged in 419 bank transfer now after taking a ride, puting the blame on network, knowing you will not be patient to wait for alert. Uber and Taxify driver shine your eyes.

Yes oh.. Some tried it with me and failed
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Viking007(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2019
phlopholly:
The Op is obviously still new in the e-hailing business. The e-hailing business is not one you just wake up one morning and say you want to do. you must understand how it works. you must understand demand very well.
First, you can be on only taxify and expect to make anything at the end of the day. Uber has as much share of the market as taxify, so if you are only on one, you are only available to service about half of the market which means you wont be making as much as you ought.
you mentioned you took someone to asokoro and lokogoma and drove back empty. Those locations are about the best location for this business. when i pick up a rider and the destination is asokoro or lokogoma axis, i am always joyful because i know i will definately get a rider back at a very good fare.
i advice you register on uber as well, it will drastically reduce your wait time, increase your number of trips, and ultimately increase your earnings. do not be in a hurry to leave your present location for another one, just tarry, the request will come.
Good morning, please I just sent you a message.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Anyway I work and I decided to do taxify weekends. Started 6am on Sunday and stopped 12pm. Made 5800 and bought fuel 4000. So profit of 1800. It was fun for me anyway.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Diponee: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Your car consumes fuel
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Diponee:
Your car consumes fuel

Yes I use a benz C240
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Diponee: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
endureson:

Yes I use a benz C240

I thought as much, get a Toyota corolla or Honda Civic
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 4:27am On Apr 18, 2019
Diponee:

I thought as much, get a Toyota corolla or Honda Civic

Will do that soon anyway.

All Abuja taxify driver let's network

https:///Gfn3DYENmGe0LbgPyUeZmK
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2019
bigpicture001:
.....ur teaching him to b corupt...nigerians are full with coruption..u want d company to close...?

Is it not your car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.