Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

"My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" (51054 Views)

Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2019
david0007:

would you shutup, 200k bawo that is big a lie from the pit of hell.

Taxify is not as profitable as people think, many people just do it to survive. sometimes i drive 5- 6km to pick a rider.

Please dont put mouth in what you dont have full information on, the OP is correct, i however think he needs to still learn some things.

He can combine uber and taxify, so he wont have so much idle time.

Also do you know the harassment taxify/uber drivers face at the abuja airport.

You pick a rider and your car is impounded and you pay 40k to get it released.

is it with the 400 naira daily promo they are doing or what?

I was looking at the promo the guys in lagos are enjoying and am like this is not fare.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Baba I do Taxify weekend. I recycle my fuelling. With the 3k for 3 weekend I have made 65k already. I know if I was using a Corolla then I should be smiling more. Instead I use a Benz C240.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2019
david0007:
I dont know if some of you are aware taxify reduced their bonus from 1500 to 400. i was mad when i saw it.

complete 3 trips with an acceptance rating of 90 percent and stay online for 2hrs plus.

what is 400 naira abeg, how is 400 naira an incentive? what can 400 naira do to your car or to your life? it can even buy fuel for a trip.

I think it is insulting.

There shouldn't be a promo instead.

Its like U guys forget that cab in Abuja is cheap.
I used Taxify from Area 8 to Wuse II and paid 400 and returning back to Area 8 I paid 250 to a cab guy. So think am.

1 Like

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by centjoe: 5:15pm On May 06, 2019
Good pm Fellow Nairalanders

Am Joseph by name and I reside at Abuja
I used to be a Taxify driver with my car before the car crashed
Am currently seeking for a car to run uber/Taxify business

Please if you know of any company or individual hiring a car or selling on hire purchase in abuja please do contact me as am in need of one

Ukpabijoseph30@gmail.com
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 9:25am On May 14, 2019
Direct Belgium
Toyota Corolla for sale
1.5M

Abuja.

0808 212 9286
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by ezenwajunior(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2019
please if there's any whatsapp group, I will like to join. 08062965124
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
endureson:
Anyway I work and I decided to do taxify weekends. Started 6am on Sunday and stopped 12pm. Made 5800 and bought fuel 4000. So profit of 1800. It was fun for me anyway.

I will like to know you more
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
endureson:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Baba I do Taxify weekend. I recycle my fuelling. With the 3k for 3 weekend I have made 65k already. I know if I was using a Corolla then I should be smiling more. Instead I use a Benz C240.

Bro are you still into it.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yes O.
amoduokoh:

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
amoduokoh:

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by endureson: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Do not use your car, U will still service it.
Leave it at home U will still renew licence.
So it depends sha.
mascot87:

Expenses and car depreciation to servicing and repairs inko? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by AbujaNigeria(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hi All,
I am a driver with over ten years of clean record driving.

I am a certified Auto Diagnostic Technician.

Registered Uber and Taxify Driver

Really hard working and trustworthy with skills that will move you and your organisation to greater heights.

I am very good in multi-task objectives as a computer literate. I can also serve as a personal or office assistant.

Expecting your call or referral.

Call 07042994249
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by ekehopp: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Can we keep this thread going for Abuja experiences?
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by ekehopp: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Send me a PM for link to join our 1200+ member strong and very lively Uber-Bolt Telegram group for Abuja drivers.

Be sure to have the Telegram app already installed on your phone before you reach out to me. Cheers.
Re: "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hello pilots, how are you guys coping with business? Hope we are all doing great.

My names are John Ikechukwu Ifesoluchukwu, A.K.A Johntehman, am from Enugu State, Nssukka Nigeria and currently reside in Abuja.

Am a web developer and also currently an e – hailing driver doing business with two hailing companies, Bolt and Uber.

I joined the recent Abuja drivers protest, which many of us will agree that it was not easy to disseminate information and the oga patapata � of them all, it was not successful as even ONE of our demands was not meet.

I was one of the propagator of this protest, I even went ahead to create a program to receive SMS on virtual numbers online incase bolt or uber riders app blocks me from requesting the Judas we had.

I noticed one things that made the protest hard to comply with by other drivers;

Unity: I know every driver experience same pain as others and will gladly join protest if they had the information, there was no central information dissemination system.

I also noticed one things that made the protest fell on deaf ears;

Too much visibility : lol, Bolt and Uber where setting comfortably on their couch at home watching us on TV, laughing as we held billboards and chanting solidarity songs as if they were the government.

Hmm, we shouldn’t have even move an inch from our houses, there would have been no need for TV or radio sensitization if we had a means of a central unified information dissemination system.

This is where we came in as web developers doing our own individual social responsibility for drivers nationwide;

We developed an online powerful forum software for every drivers nationwide to belong too called drivers forum community.

This website is a non – profit, elegant, effective, powerful and advert free forum software solution dedicated to E - Hailing Drivers Nationwide.

It allows users to communicate in discussion topics on a given subject in a clever and organized manner.

Furthermore, it has a number of powerful features which admins and end users (not Endsars oo, lol.) can take advantage of.

And most importantly; will create a great bond and unity within Drivers all thanks to a powerful information driven program built inn.

This forum is private, and has a system to confirm if registrants are drivers or not, nobody what happens inside.

Accessible @ https://driversforum.ng

Twitter https://twitter.com/driversforumng

Instagram https://instagram.com/driversforum

This forum took weeks of dedication, RESOURCES and expertise to build with the help of other anonymous developer who prefers to go mute.

NB: ONE ADMIN OF EACH WHATSAPP GROUPs NATIONWIDE HAVE DIRECT volunteery MODERATORS OFFICE ON THE FORUM AFTER CONFIRMATION.

IF YOU WERE THE CHOSSEN ADMIN OF YOUR WHATSAPP GROUP, PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE TO 09013747274 FOR CONFIRMATION.

SENSITIZATION ARE ON OTHER PLATFORMS TOO.

The forum mission is simple "bring all drivers as one" in case of any injustice done by our so called hailing partners.

It will all start with you, join now and create a bond.

See you at the other side.

Regards
JOHNTECHMAN for the forum team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.