Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos (31879 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by damosky12(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
We'll beat them.

3 Likes

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by zeenaman: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
We must prove him wrong, otherwise big shame on us
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

fear these men....They are evil angry
They can only be evil to themselves but not Nigeria super Eagle... Go go go Naija

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by columbus007(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
naijabet sure die for this match,croatia 2 nigeria 0 over 1 sure game with 50k.
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

baba there is nothing spectacular about this guys..all we need na overpower the midfield,which is very possible only if ndidi and john ogu play behind Mikel obi..

5 Likes

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by spiritedtete: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:

with which squad

Don't forget to thank me later
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Direct betting..if e too sure u say Croatia go win super eagles...make we go ..50k....
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by zeenaman: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
slowbreeze:
Last time I rooted for the Eagles;I almost died of High BP and heartbreak..This time.Warreva mehn.I wish them best of luck...#no hater#TeamPortugal/Germany for the Cup.
You will unconsciously root for them no matter how much you try to be indifferent

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by AfricanMagic(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

brozovic

abi they should fear us that are covered with the blood of Jesus ni,guy we no dey fear anybody!
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by boligo1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Am there already....
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by boligo1(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
uarmie:
Are You Good At Guessing Football Outcomes Or You Want Daily Betting Tips / Odds?

Visit Goal 9ja football forum Today To become a paid Partner. Also Check out over 400+ betting odds for BET9JA games on goal 9ja football forum.

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

NOTE: Goal 9ja Is A Totally Free Football forum For All Members (Free of Scam!)
am there already

2 Likes

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Alonzoh(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

brozovic

lol.. with their names ending with “IC”
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by McCobble(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

brozovic

evilic
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by AxceX(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Live cheesy

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Chochovini: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
[color=#000099][/color].
Super cricket to battle Croatia? Or better still, -Crushers-?
After the group stage all the super cricket crew will return to selling gala at designated junctions around the country.
Quote me and remain poor forever.
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by AKzee(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
I am here to dash LIKES for positive comments. Frown at useless comments.
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by PunySailor: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Empower Yourself by learning Web Design and development for free at
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS.
Ikeja

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by wright4christ(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
toyinjimoh:
iwobi - moses - Mikel - Ighalo fear those guys they are wizard

Are you sure that they are wizard?

1 Like

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by yinkeys(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

brozovic

Fear catch me as I see this
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by redangel2017: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
ramdris:

Learn to say good things about your motherland Man... Like it or not, u r a Nigerian! angry
it wnt stop him frm saying the truth na grin
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by pxjosh(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kenturkey048:
baba there is nothing spectacular about this guys..all we need na overpower the midfield,which is very possible only if ndidi and john ogu play behind Mikel obi..
I laugh in Russian grin grin

You want to hold midfield against Croatia when Modrick and co they there? Let's be real Nigeria cannot beat this guys

1 Like

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
ramdris:
It's gonna be 2 - 1 in 9ja's favour....
Some one Predicted same score line today,,, I hope it happens!!! wink
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Masterclass32: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
pxjosh:

You want to hold midfield against Croatia when Modrick and co they there? Let's be real Nigeria cannot beat this guys

This naija team no dey inspire enough morale. Keeping fingers crossed though.
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cowards die many times before their death!

Where were those men when Croatia lost to Iceland

O pari

neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

brozovic

Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
pxjosh:

shey na heaven modric dey train nibaba calm down..na ball all of them go kick on Saturday..make we wait and see..evrytym modric this rakitic dat lyk say na only them go dey play ball others go dey look..
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by pxjosh(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kenturkey048:
shey na heaven modric dey train nibaba calm down..na ball all of them go kick on Saturday..make we wait and see..evrytym modric this rakitic dat lyk say na only them go dey play ball others go dey look..
grin grin

Some peeps dey kick ball pass others na. But seriously I dey wonder why people dey think say Nigeria go win Croatia let alone win the world cup Or is it me just being too realistic or rather pessimistic?
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by autonomous22: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Angelanest:
The Super Eagles’ first match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup comes up against Croatia on Saturday at the 35,000 –capacity Kaliningrad Arena. Early this morning, Croatia players held a serious training session ahead of their clash against Nigeria at the World cup.

Meanwhile, Croatian forward Nikola Kalinic has said that the team have better quality to beat Nigeria in their Group D clash on Saturday.

.“Croatia have good wingers and strikers and we are not afraid, it’s a good idea to play and create opportunities for the attackers,” the 30-year-old told reporters in Roscinac on Wednesday.

“We have better quality than Nigeria, but we must show respect, they certainly have good offensive players, they have shown themselves against England and will undoubtedly be difficult, but we need to see where our biggest chance to win is and we hope to open the tournament with a win.

”If we have the right attitude and approach the match the way we should, then we will win.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/2018-world-cup-croatian-hold-training-session-in-russia.html

All these trainings for Nigeria abi
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
pxjosh:
grin grin

Some peeps dey kick ball pass others na. But seriously I dey wonder why people dey think say Nigeria go win Croatia let alone win the world cup Or is it me just being too realistic or rather pessimistic?
modric sabi play ball I no dispute that fact,,Croatians sabi play ball,I no argue..but the fact be say dey sabi play,but not to the extent wey Nigeria no go fit beat them.
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by bbey(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
ramdris:

Learn to say good things about your motherland Man... Like it or not, u r a Nigerian! angry
And what is so bad in saying the truth?...omo you go sabi how to call black, white sha o
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Teeboi56: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
sincere9ja:
they will beat Nigeria
In ur dream abi
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by younglleo: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric
perisic
rakitic
mandzukic
kovacic
brozovic
mikelic ndidic iwobic eteboic ighaloic fear dis mehn, dey are monsters.. cheesycheesycheesywink
Re: Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos by Amadaz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
neezar:
modric

perisic

rakitic

mandzukic

kovacic

brozovic

quite demonic they are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Victor Moses Join Other Super Eagles For Training. Photos / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Mikel Obi Loses On His First Match In Tianjin Teda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.