Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan (25441 Views)

Price Of Survey Plan (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State For Individual Title / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by GreatManBee: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
ipeg34yahooco:

You can ask the surveyor to show you proof of lodgement but with the high rate of fraudulent activities and unprofessionalism in this country,in addition to that you can also go to the surveyor general's office yourself and confirm.Better safe than sorry, right?

Thanks. I'll do just that.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by agentakins: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
This is a very interesting topic
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by frankumole05: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
No one should fall for this crap.. Its a total waste of time... Its all about GNLD

YOU ARE INVITED FOR A CHAT SESSION WITH THE HR ADMIN ON TUE. 26/11/19 9AM @1ST FLOOR 32 OLUFEMI RD,LAWANSON B/STOP SURULERE LAGOS,SRT/BM.SHOW TEXT TO SECURITY

Or this

You are invited for a chat with board of directors on Thurs 21/11/19@ 4, akinolu street, opposite chemist busstop, Samsung office, ring road, ibadan, srt/bm.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by Tripleoluwa(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
jacek:
Hi guys
How much does it cost to do a survey plan in amuwo odofin ?

500k.

There are 3 Zones;
*Zone A:* Lagos Island, Eti-Osa, Apapa and Ikeja (Price: 1m for 1 plot)
*Zone C:* Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry and Ajeromi-Ifelodun (350k for 1 plot)
*Zone B:* Other LGAs not mentioned above (500 for 1 plot)
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by Heavilyass: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2021
I think this information is quite important and deserves to be known by all. Thus society will benefit from your advice and avoid negative consequences. But not everyone pays attention to such ads, believing them to be spam. However, to be heard, you could use the services provided by https://www.weareecs.co.uk/social-research-insight/ . It is enough to place the necessary information for publication and done. Then, in the shortest time, the answers will appear. However, be careful to put the information so that it is understood by all age categories.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by Mafeu: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please I have a question. I bought a piece of land the surveyor did not provide red copy when I asked he said it was not possible yet because the area was gazette in process. When i asked what was the status of the land he said Excision. My question is what are the implications? Am I safe? Thank you.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by Mafeu: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
And please how long does it take for the red copy to come out? Thank you
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by shinecd2002: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Thanks for this info. Please, how do I know that the surveyor has deposited the Red copy?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan by hushyp(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2023
I have a question please, what should be the minimum distance between a land and circula road before the survey can be accepted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / [BREAKING] Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapses In Lagos / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.