Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. (27476 Views)

Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin / The Painting Diary Of An O'sha city Building (onitsha) / Roofing Of A Nairalander's House In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
It is with great pleasure that I post the painting of this project.
The client is my first client from nairaland and I have since been the official paint supplier for their various painting needs. So naturally, I supplied this project also.
I didn't create a separate thread for the previous job but it's posted on the thread in the link below.
It started from the room where a painter was using roller to include most of the satin painted interior and the grey painted exterior building.
The first screeded building in the link has a separate thread for the interior painting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1791846/thread-property-owners-types-paint

The present building is painted with matte. It's the best exterior paint I recommend for those who can afford it. It looks cool and unique asides having a matted sheen that comes alive under sunlight.
You will know it's not an ordinary paint looking at it. It looks kinda cool.
Like I do say, I honestly don't believe any brand do matte better than my brand.
Here are the pictures of the exterior.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
More pictures from different angles.
Graffitex was also used on the exterior.

2 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
The interior was screeded with cement and pop paint.
Here are the pictures.
The painted finish would be posted as soon as the painter is through with the painting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by allCopacetic: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:
More pictures from different angles.
Graffitex was also used on the exterior.
this is quite lovely. I like the combination of graffitex, matt and brick detailing.There's just something about graffitex that makes it really applealing.

Oga gbadexy you must introduce us to this your client oo. cheesy i think he speaks my language. Tastefully Built, Tastefully finished.

We have just the right kind of high end electrical fittings and accessories that'll further set this masterpiece apart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by mufutau55(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2016
allCopacetic:

this is quite lovely. I like the combination of graffitex, matt and brick detailing.There's just something about graffitex that makes it really applealing.
Oga gbadexy you must introduce us to this your client oo. cheesy i think he speaks my language. Tastefully Built, Tastefully finished.
We have just the right kind of high end electrical fittings and accessories that'll further set this masterpiece apart.

Oga Gbadexy.. I agreed 1000% with Allcopacetic o, after procuring some lighting stuffs from this knowledgeable man; he is just like you when it comes to paints.
All the paints looks good... I love the cement screeding too. I can't wait to see the internal paintings and look at that nice POP...
I can't wait to get to the painting stage... House not be house until good paint catch am o. Good work sir.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jeeqaa7(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2016
whats the best paint for my interior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by lonelydora: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Good one. Which paint are you using.

Saclux paintttttt! O kacha nma!

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by ngoben(f): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice work...nice house...

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Wow!this is beautiful,kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by transient123(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice house, nice painting.

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Dsrooftiles: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Ok

Nice house but why you didn't contact me for the Rooftiles..
Why? No wahala when you are about to start other project becos I believe this will not be the last of ur building.. More more blessing don't forget to call/WhatsApp me on 08085310359 for your Rooftiles...

Current Price of Roofing tiles check here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by warlord24(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
want to start importation but lack the basic know how and how you can be successful at it @ this recession?...

visit the link belo Now
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by chiwetaluAGU(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
I need a good company that will paint this my property cool cool grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by sakalisis(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Cement screeding awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by paradigmshift(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2016
I will love to have the plan of this house. i love the design .. esvevanda@gmail.com that is my email
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by sukkot: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2016
so you have your workers standing on bamboo that can break easily ? walahi you need to be caned with koboko

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Good Job
Kindly drop below the contact of the painters.
Good color Modulation
The recess and the lintel edge bridge is a good combination

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by sukkot: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2016
is it me or did the house look more majestic when it was not fully painted. something about grey bare walls make a house look aristocratic. after the paint the house dont look as great

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by elegantslayer(f): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2016
shoutout to ma civil engineers in the house

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by clefstone(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Abegi, person wey get this kind house no fit get time to dey upload pix and topic for NL

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Oga Gbadexy.. I agreed 1000% with Allcopacetic o, after procuring some lighting stuffs from this knowledgeable man; he is just like you when it comes to paints.
All the paints looks good... I love the cement screeding too. I can't wait to see the internal paintings and look at that nice POP...
I can't wait to get to the painting stage... House not be house until good paint catch am o. Good work sir.

Hajji M.

You're always welcome sir cheesy
I will surely post the internal paint once the painter is through.

Modified: hajj's project and other nairalanders from my other threads

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2016
allCopacetic:

I will definitely inform them. In fact, I will copy and paste your message to the wife in agreeing that it was tastefully finished with the limited available space there.
I will be supplying floor paints early next year at the point of moving in there.
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Chukazu: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2016
don't think the white blended well with the other colors, good job though

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by gbadexy(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Good one. Which paint are you using.

Saclux paintttttt! O kacha nma!
The name of the paint is REGAL paint sir cheesy.
Ebeano!

Modified: some of projects painted with Regal paint from other threads and gallery,

3 Likes

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
whats the best paint for my interior
Use DULUX smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2016
gbadexy:

The name of the paint is REGAL paint sir cheesy.
Ebeano!
All these rugba- rugba Paints embarassed
Use Dulux Paint jare and you'll be glad you did smiley

1 Like

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2016
joycall:
Cement screeding awesome.
Yeah but CAP Screeding Filler is the best for both interior and exterior purposesmiley
Excellent drying time and perfect finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jeeqaa7(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2016
you sell?
Lilimax:

Use DULUX smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by Lilimax(f): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2016
jeeqaa7:
you sell?
Not really but I know what the paint can do smiley
Tested and proven and offers a wide range of over 12,000 colours and more smiley
Re: Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House. by jeeqaa7(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2016
all liars shall go to hell... Bye for now
chiwetaluAGU:
I need a good company that will paint this my property cool cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Fire Outbreak At Marina This Morning / Cost Of Buying A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.