Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh (55929 Views)

Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tonto Dick eh
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by bigpicture001: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
livinbygrace:

Dont say what you dont know.Tonto DIKEH has never dated any broke guys,from the Hotellier in SURULERE,To promise in Festac now living on island.She and her squad halima Abubakar,oge okoye have always been dating rich guys.Everybody knows Churchil as money bag,so forget that accusation from Tontoh,she is just desperate and fraustrated woman.
....tell me which actress around the world including Rihanna like's to date a broke guy. again.ur mr money bag churchhill myt just be a cover up money bag. would u have believed if someone aside tiwa savage told u dt teebliz,is a broke guy?. would u beleive. guy,leave social media. many guyz do only fronting..
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Lilmama02(f): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Tonto issa bae... grin grin grin
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by usecondom(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2018
I have been telling people that don't know or close to people and be commenting based on emotions. If you know who Churchill is, you won't take that lady serious.

Churchill have been balling as far back as 2007 when i met him in Ondo, Tonto was just a game in the hands of G guys back then, she and Lizzy Anjorin used to visit Ondo, Akiavic Hotel to be precise.

How Churchill ended up with that trouble maker surprises me.

5 Likes

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by politicalpastor: 4:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Oh my God. Wherw is tonto dikeh. Respond to this immediately, this is just too much.

..uote author=Sappro22 post=68486309]Update!!! Tecno Spark K9 plus for sale

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4562304/tecno-spark-k9-plus-sale[/quote]
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Freshpriest: 4:03am On Jun 15, 2018
yungchivvy:
I don't know them.. They don't no me.. Wgaf Abeg who wan open bakery.. Contact me biko

How far? I dey reason am. Wetin e go entail?
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by desmond2pk: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Receipt of $55 he sent to her?
Is this an error or real?
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by isybeke(f): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2018
What an interesting story, ,,,,,I wish it continues
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by thunderbabs: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Most of these female actresses with fake living... Wanting to live more than their means..... Ole jatijati
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by otokx(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
Interesting, waiting for the response from Tonto
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by goodloving(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2018
;Dthis exposé on her is damn too much she need to retrace her steps
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by talk2percy(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2018
To God this guy don finish Tonto and my mind tell me say na truth him talk. Tonto cannot beat this!
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Femseen: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know what is wrong with these folks, me Soberdrunk!!! If i have the type of money these folks have, i can NEVER be bothered by drama or irrelevant things, i will be too busy enjoying my money, only things like "Oga our beer is not cold", "We don't have catfish" "Temporarily unable to dispense cash" "You have reached your daily limit", "we need to carry out more tests" will bother me, what anyone thinks cannot bother me because i nor kuku get shame........ angry

See your mouth like shepeteri grin grin grin grin grin When the money comes, u go pass pearl and want to marry beyonce grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by godofuck231: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
Tonto, retrace your steps.

Back to where,

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Codes151(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Hediot... This case is old u fool.

You should HV spoken at the time...

Your bro dey buy cars with no ng or GH plate abi.. Not even dv plate.

Mumu
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by goldman777: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Everybody body knows tonto has her wahala but wat Churchill,s brother is doing is wrong its not his business abi na him marry or impregnate tonto i hate it wen nosy family members intervene in marrital issues tonto and Churchill could still make up in future and in what light will they put him.Abeg oga facefront and mind your own life we don hear busy body man undecided
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by MightySparrow: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2018
When a man looks for Tonto's toto what you get is blackmail
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Ajimusty2: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2018
k.o to king toto
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Vmaqween(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
This one is strong ooo
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by obentenyson(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
fastlane84:
Na lie joor
One tonto idiotic fan spotted
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by obentenyson(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2018
pezeji:
Who get time to read all that plenty grammar and write up

Just say you no sabi read...
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by obentenyson(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2018
bigpicture001:
d Churchill's brother will b shocked to find out that the SUV,was bought by tonto, and sh covered up for her hubby's prestige..am just assuming ooo.now let's wait for her reaction...!!!

Thank God you were assuming, cos your assumption is just so lame right now.. Bra, are you this dumb? Them tell you sey toto dick dey cover for any body? Sule...
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by obentenyson(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2018
BlissB:
This guy get time
Na you no get time to dey read the post abi...? Damn.. U no get sense o
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by obentenyson(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
wink2015:
Churchill brother why come into the matter.

The relationship was between Tonto and Churchill.

Why come to heat up a broken relationship this dead hour?

Churchill source of wealth is questionable judging from the way his uncle Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo looted the national treasury embezzling money meant for the power sector amounting to 16 billion USD.

Will you shut up my friend and go to MFM prayer ground for thorough deliverance.. Cos you need those demons of stupidity cast out of you asap.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by obentenyson(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2018
samuelchimmy:
you don't know a tiny bit about me, I read the post fully well, but it's obvious I was able to spot something that your brain couldn't process

hey, if you were so concerned about how many likes the guy's post generated and not the message in the post, then you are a dullard... Your sense of reasoning is so low that it's the irrelevant things that your brain and eyes go for not the issue at hand... I never knew stupid people like you still existed o. I thought your likes were extinct... It seems stupidity is still at play ....

1 Like

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by J2381: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2018
See as the guy just white wash Tonto Dikey. Chai!!! grin
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by mzabbie(f): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2018
I had known that Tonto dikeh girl is a stupid liar. A girl that was doing runz from Lagos to Abuja, should be happy she met someone that was proud of her dirty life.
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by bigpicture001: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
yeyerolling:
she cant afford it. How much do actressess earn
..u ppl underestimate these female actresses. it's not thier feez dt gives them money but somtin else we all know..most of them.has built thier own houses. how many male actors can build a house...una non know wetin.e mean to be first class call gal....
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by dominique(f): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2018
factwriter:
Fact is, she is still very far from broke.

I had privileged insight into some of her financial transactions today but for reason bothering on gentility and maturity, I can't divulge any detail.

But she is still far from being broke.

What exactly does she do for money? She has not acted in a while yet she's still living a flashy lifestyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.