Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,441 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh (55930 Views)

Baba Dee: Sound Sultan’s Brother Slams ‘Fake Friends’ Over Absence At Memorial / Tonto Dikeh Misses Churchill's Joystick- Isokoboy Slams Tonto Over 1-minute Talk / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
The guy's a money worshipper, gerrarahia

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by idonhammer: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Nna mehn ...see finishing
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by samuelchimmy(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2018
VULCAN:
You lack vision.

This post will be seen by 1m people within a week. All the blogs will carry it.

He is not a celebrity so common sense should tell you that he may not have thousands of followers.

no, you simply lack the coescion to identify simple sacarcism, you are too daft to comprehend the fact that a human can choose to express one single idea at a time irrespective of how many ideas such human possesses..... Shuoor see people frying beans on top my own opinion o......wonders shall never end, (claps hands,and goes inside to continue my paid job) jobless youths
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by samuelchimmy(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
obentenyson:

hey, if you were so concerned about how many likes the guy's post generated and not the message in the post, then you are a dullard... Your sense of reasoning is so low that it's the irrelevant things that your brain and eyes go for not the issue at hand... I never new stupid people like you still existed o. I thought your likes were extinct... It seems stupidity is still at play ....
your stupidity is that you care so much to reply to the said irrelevant post, and not the issue at hand, are you that daft that you didn't see the issue at hand before replying an irrelevant post...... Gehrarahia dumbass (claps hands, goes inside to continue my paid job) jobless youth
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by olasteve19(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
let's assume tonto is not even the bad person in this drama........why is she still hanging onto this guy?.........if you ain't on the depending side the reaction should be small
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by pezeji(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
obentenyson:

Just say you no sabi read...
And i no sabi write
Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by haslaw(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
wink2015:
Churchill brother why come into the matter.

The relationship was between Tonto and Churchill.

Why come to heat up a broken relationship this dead hour?

Churchill source of wealth is questionable judging from the way his uncle Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo looted the national treasury embezzling money meant for the power sector amounting to 16 billion USD.

Churchill brother did the right thing. He has to protect his elder brother from the devil called Tonto.

This Tonto has been saying a lot of bad things about Churchill. Churchill is a quiet and gentle man and that devil called Tonto has been taking advantage of his gentility.

I would do the same thing if I was Churchill's brother.

1 Like

Re: Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh by largeman4u(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na wah ooooo. When u bring out a pig from dirt story.. Woman sha cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Dagrin’s Mother Cries For Help, Seeks Financial Assistance / Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.