Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,566 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (31075 Views)

Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi / Ore Falomo Is Dead / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by MAYOWAAK: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
I didn't watch the video. Which Minister of Health?

1 Like

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Real yorubas know that Buhari is a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by zombieHUNTER: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68489137][/quote]

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=68489316][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyvid:
really yoruba people are against buharu last minute romance. thanks for this revelation, pa falomo.more revelation from you sir.
You can say that again. Same buhari overthrew a democratically elected president in the 80s. Same person is now claiming to be a democrat and you wanna believe that? Buhari isn't the leader we need in Nigeria and that's why we should do all we can to send him off, come next year. Those supporting him blindly on social media were apparently not around in the 80s. You claim to be fighting consumption yet, refused to touch your kinsmen . I cannot forget the embezzlement which played out under yaradua's government, when turai at some point became the president of Nigeria and milked Nigeria dry, taking advantage of her husband's ill-health to steal. The same woman owns hectares of land in Abuja which patience Jonathan wanted to snatch from her, the case which ended in court and turai's cronies delivered a judgement in her favour on the land. My question is, which pure water company did turai have to fetch her the money she used to buy the hectares of land in a place like Abuja where a plot costs over 50m naira? Buhari claimed he's going to deal only with the past administration, whereas, it's was a completing part of yaradua administration. Why is he not touching those who served under yaradua or are they saints? He stopped the Lagos lite rail project in the 80s not minding the economic viability of same. You arrested El-zakzaky simply because his faction of Islam isn't welcome by you. Fulani Herdsmen are killing people in zamfara, benue, taraba, southern Kaduna, plateau, Nasarawa in the name of ethnic cleansing and you don't seem to bother? Buhari is a leader indeed. It's a matter of time, what goes around, comes around.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by LazyNairalander(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68489206][/quote]
what are you and what do you do for a living?
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
LazyNairalander:

what are you and what do you do for a living?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by BAILMONEY: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad
WHY ARE YOU SADgrin
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by BAILMONEY: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
fairfora:
You can say that again. Same buhari overthrew a democratically elected president in the 80s. Same person is now claiming to be a democrat and you wanna believe that? Buhari isn't the leader we need in Nigeria and that's why we should do all we can to send him off, come next year. Those supporting him blindly on social media were apparently not around in the 80s. You claim to be fighting consumption yet, refused to touch your kinsmen . I cannot forget the embezzlement which played out under yaradua's government, when turai at some point became the president of Nigeria and milked Nigeria dry, taking advantage of her husband's ill-health to steal. The same woman owns hectares of land in Abuja which patience Jonathan wanted to snatch from her, the case which ended in court and turai's cronies delivered a judgement in her favour on the land. My question is, which pure water company did turai have to fetch her the money she used to buy the hectares of land in a place like Abuja where a plot costs over 50m naira? Buhari claimed he's going to deal only with the past administration, whereas, it's was a completing part of yaradua administration. Why is he not touching those who served under yaradua or are they saints? He stopped the Lagos lite rail project in the 80s not minding the economic viability of same. You arrested El-zakzaky simply because his faction of Islam isn't welcome by you. Fulani Herdsmen are killing people in zamfara, benue, taraba, southern Kaduna, plateau, Nasarawa in the name of ethnic cleansing and you don't seem to bother? Buhari is a leader indeed. It's a matter of time, what goes around, comes around.
YOU NAILED IT BRUH. TIRI GBOSAA FOR YOU

YINKAOKE BADMUS20 JASMINE4

ABEG MAKE UNA READ AM AGAIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by edupedia: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyvid:
really yoruba people are against buharu last minute romance. thanks for this revelation, pa falomo.more revelation from you sir.

....making yourself happy with a fake conclusion?... Continue to stay at the station the train has left behind...

2 Likes

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
jahsharon:

I think you need brain surgery.
He's said it the way it is. He doesn't need any surgery. Yorubas are wiser than he thinks. Abiola"s honour can't bring the dead back to life, neither would it improve the already backward economy. Buhari wants investors to come into the country but fails to address the insecurity staring his people in the face. No investor would come and put down his money in an insecure environment. We've never had it so rough in Nigeria where millions of graduates are unemployed. Where are the promises he trick Nigerians with in 2015? Has electricity improved in your area? All we hear is trade blames here and there and hand pick people for corruption charges . What of pump price of petrol, has it come down? The fake government appealed to us with fake publicity on the telly, that if Nigerians could allow them to remove fuel subsidy, they'd use the money to fix all our refineries, provide employment, fix our roads nationwide and provide amenities with improved healthcare and education...,none of these promises was kept. Go to all our refineries, no one is working. We still import pertol till tomorrow and annoyingly , subsidy payment hasn't stopped. Anybody who is in support of this evil and deceitful govt is the one who should have his/her brain checked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by kabillion(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

you are alone

1 Like

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
baby124:
Wow. I hope all these people Abiola helped will help his family now that he is no more. Ungrateful and opportunistic lots.
only a foolish man fathers many children. Over 40. Some cant even afford der sxhool fees as revealed by mumumi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by sekundosekundo: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
casualobserver1:

I doubt. I have not heard of any of his children being given any credible appointment.

His family is in disarray. They are still conducting DNA to accertain his real children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by zombieHUNTER: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68489420][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by zombieHUNTER: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
kabillion:
you are alone

Are you a Fulani
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=68490348][/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by kabillion(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Are you a Fulani
Lol. Fulani frm Ekiti State. Who Buhari n the likes help, to hell with dem politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by UncleJudax(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
Did they have to be friends?

All that matters is doing the right thing at the right time.

The Abiola family and many nigerians are grateful to the Buhari government for doing the right thing.
More like doing the "right thing" because it is election time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by tayot1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Like your head dey pain you. Which your yoruba fully support bubu? Speak for your family mister!
BelovedBuhari:
Don't be carried away.

It doesn't take a Pigidiot or Blood Miner to tell who is a real or fake Yoruba.

Yoruba's are one and we fully support the present government. We don't waver easily from our chosen political ideals, that's why our people don't play the AGIP game like they enjoy doing in SE

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by JosefAndre: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Let's do the political mathematics
1. Will a Yoruba man prefer to wait for another 8years b4 power gets to him? If he votes Buhari out as only a strong contender from the north can beat him, will he be patient for 8years?
2. Is it better for the SW to still be loyal just to get power in 4years time?

We all know the answer, the SW are better politicians than any of the Geopolitical zones, can't waste my energy Baba Buhari will still win, so let us gear up for part 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by drlateef: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyvid:
I'm cool with my life. i thank God for what he has been with him. what i always fight for is justice. really buhari destroyed Abiola business in lagos. he destroyed concord newspaper. buhari will be ask how he destroyed concord newspaper. why did he do that.

So, why did Afusat Abiola apologise to Buhari? What in your imagination could have warranted an apology to Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by drlateef: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

That's not correct. Real Yoruba are progressive politicians who hate corruption. A Yoruba proverb says a good name is better than riches. That's why you won't see us support Obasanjo, Fayose, Saraki, Mimiko etc. Because we hate corruption and will reject any openly corrupt politicians. Igbos need to learn from us on that. Otherwise they won't support Jonathan and any other corrupt politicians in the land. You can the effects of progressive politics in the Southwest, there is development on daily basis and the rest of the country is being left behind. Lagos just discovered oil, otherwise you would see that we don't need 13% derivation before we can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by VULCAN(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
If the SE play Any Govt In Power(AGIP) game then why have they rejected your govt?

Most of these BMC are scraped from the bottom of the barrel.

Low quality people who use words that are beyond their comprehension

BelovedBuhari:
Don't be carried away.

It doesn't take a Pigidiot or Blood Miner to tell who is a real or fake Yoruba.

Yoruba's are one and we fully support the present government. We don't waver easily from our chosen political ideals, that's why our people don't play the AGIP game like they enjoy doing in SE

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by GavelSlam: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
UncleJudax:

More like doing the "right thing" because it is election time.

You want to blame the President for others not doing it for 16 years not so?
grin
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Trexnemesis(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Buhuari don buy bad market. Democracy day is what Abiolas June 12 deserve, it's not a favor. No Yoruba votes for him. Sorry o.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by GoodMuyis(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2018
johnnyvid:
yes, none of abiola children have been given any appointment by the federal government.

Appointment should not be by sympathy but if they are willing to serve. am sure Abiola children will not wanted to dabble into evil Politics that kills their father and mother
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2018
drlateef:

So, why did Afusat Abiola apologise to Buhari? What in your imagination could have warranted an apology to Buhari?
she has her reasons. but why did buhari destroyed Abiola business? why did he destroyed concord newspaper company? why?
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 12:26am On Jun 15, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Appointment should not be by sympathy but if they are willing to serve. am sure Abiola children will not wanted to dabble into evil Politics that kills their father and mother
of course they are willing to serve.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 12:30am On Jun 15, 2018
edupedia:

....making yourself happy with a fake conclusion?... Continue to stay at the station the train has left behind...
Yorubas are educated, they know buhari tactics of politics in Nigeria.you can't just gave someone award and still do it in die minute to the election. it is never done that way. yorubas will votes him on their accessment of his government. buhari should forget next year presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) / Edo Aguebor Hospitalised After Attack In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.