Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (30979 Views)

Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi / Ore Falomo Is Dead / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by UncleJudax(m): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

You want to blame the President for others not doing it for 16 years not so?
grin
Not surprised. I knew you were gonna play the PDP card. Not like you have any other thing to say.

What happened in Abuja remains what it is...2019 campaign for SW votes.

1 Like

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2018
fairfora:
You can say that again. Same buhari overthrew a democratically elected president in the 80s. Same person is now claiming to be a democrat and you wanna believe that? Buhari isn't the leader we need in Nigeria and that's why we should do all we can to send him off, come next year. Those supporting him blindly on social media were apparently not around in the 80s. You claim to be fighting consumption yet, refused to touch your kinsmen . I cannot forget the embezzlement which played out under yaradua's government, when turai at some point became the president of Nigeria and milked Nigeria dry, taking advantage of her husband's ill-health to steal. The same woman owns hectares of land in Abuja which patience Jonathan wanted to snatch from her, the case which ended in court and turai's cronies delivered a judgement in her favour on the land. My question is, which pure water company did turai have to fetch her the money she used to buy the hectares of land in a place like Abuja where a plot costs over 50m naira? Buhari claimed he's going to deal only with the past administration, whereas, it's was a completing part of yaradua administration. Why is he not touching those who served under yaradua or are they saints? He stopped the Lagos lite rail project in the 80s not minding the economic viability of same. You arrested El-zakzaky simply because his faction of Islam isn't welcome by you. Fulani Herdsmen are killing people in zamfara, benue, taraba, southern Kaduna, plateau, Nasarawa in the name of ethnic cleansing and you don't seem to bother? Buhari is a leader indeed. It's a matter of time, what goes around, comes around.
thanks for your reply here. your point touch every side. thanks to pa falomo for revealing more secrets about buhari.really buhari doesn't meant well for yoruba people.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedvisit nearest ENT for audiologist assessment
lol my point pain you. please watch the video very well. if you don't understand yoruba language, kindly ask your yoruba friend that understand it to interprete it for you. yoruba people are not coward.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by GavelSlam: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2018
UncleJudax:

Not surprised. I knew you were gonna play the PDP card. Not like you have any other thing to say.

What happened in Abuja remains what it is...2019 campaign for SW votes.

What other card was there to play but the truth card?

If Buhari had been President from 1999 to 2003, it is safe to say he would have announced this in 2002..16 years ago.

Shame on the past governments especially the democratic governments which should have championed such a cause .
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by booblacain(m): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2018
drlateef:

That's not correct. Real Yoruba are progressive politicians who hate corruption. A Yoruba proverb says a good name is better than riches. That's why you won't see us support Obasanjo, Fayose, Saraki, Mimiko etc. Because we hate corruption and will reject any openly corrupt politicians. Igbos need to learn from us on that. Otherwise they won't support Jonathan and any other corrupt politicians in the land. You can the effects of progressive politics in the Southwest, there is development on daily basis and the rest of the country is being left behind. Lagos just discovered oil, otherwise you would see that we don't need 13% derivation before we can move forward.

But you support Tinubu, guy go and sit down somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Caseless: 2:54am On Jun 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
Did they have to be friends?

All that matters is doing the right thing at the right time.

The Abiola family and many nigerians are grateful to the Buhari government for doing the right thing.
don't mind that man.

1 Like

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by tiredoflife(m): 3:25am On Jun 15, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:
So is it that Nigerians still haven’t come to terms with knowing that once a government come in, the opposition do everything to make the government look bad, all this killings and everything, you think it’s just a random event?.

I shake my head for Nigerians. All this is about 2019.

So based on this
We can say that when PDP was in power buhari and the opposition created boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Ategberoson(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Real yorubas know that Buhari is a hypocrite

PDP will determine the fate of Yoruba if they're reelecting him again or demoting him whether real Yoruba or fake Yoruba, or Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christians as you people do call it to suit your ignorant

election in Nigeria go beyond empirical analysis, eye for an eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by pfadom: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2018
johnnyvid:
I'm cool with my life. i thank God for what he has been with him. what i always fight for is justice. really buhari destroyed Abiola business in lagos. he destroyed concord newspaper. buhari will be ask how he destroyed concord newspaper. why did he do that.

Buhari did all that to Abiola!!! Maybe Buhari annulled June 12 elections. No doubt you need brain restart.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by expert234: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2018
jahsharon:

I think you need brain surgery.

Only an Omo àlè yorùbá will not know that buhari is an enemy of abiola and the Yoruba race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by expert234: 5:51am On Jun 15, 2018
GavelSlam:
Did they have to be friends?

All that matters is doing the right thing at the right time.

The Abiola family and many nigerians are grateful to the Buhari government for doing the right thing.

So destroying abiola's business is also "doing the right thing at the right time"?

Please stop writing things that will make your children to disown and curse your memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by expert234: 5:53am On Jun 15, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:
So is it that Nigerians still haven’t come to terms with knowing that once a government come in, the opposition do everything to make the government look bad, all this killings and everything, you think it’s just a random event?.

So destruction of abiola's business is also an effort by the opposition to make the government look bad?

Tell me how you feel each time you make comments that sound like that of a mentally deficient buffoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by zombieHUNTER: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2018
drlateef:

That's not correct. Real Yoruba are progressive politicians who hate corruption. A Yoruba proverb says a good name is better than riches. That's why you won't see us support Obasanjo, Fayose, Saraki, Mimiko etc. Because we hate corruption and will reject any openly corrupt politicians. Igbos need to learn from us on that. Otherwise they won't support Jonathan and any other corrupt politicians in the land. You can the effects of progressive politics in the Southwest, there is development on daily basis and the rest of the country is being left behind. Lagos just discovered oil, otherwise you would see that we don't need 13% derivation before we can move forward.

Lies is what you wrote here....
Those names are not with tinubu and Buhari... There is no Nigerian politician that is not corrupt... So let's not talk about Buhari's nepotism. .. Buratai Dubai mansions.. Mainas recall... Aso rock clinic.. Appointment of dead people.. Etc ...

Apart from Lagos... All other SW states are same with their counterparts all over the country... Some are even worse. .. Lagos is a cosmopolitan former capital of the country.. Maybe you forgot..

Tinubu is the most selfish and corrupt politician in the SW... Let's not talk about all the kick backs he gets in Lagos... He virtually owns the state.. Ambode is just a figure head..

Jonathan was the first to come up with the idea of immortalising MKO but guess what... Tinubu and his goons were against it... Today they sold the idea to the brainless Fulani man who does nothing when defenseless citizens are killed....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Shehunoshewhat: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2018
johnnyvid:
I'm cool with my life. i thank God for what he has been with him. what i always fight for is justice. really buhari destroyed Abiola business in lagos. he destroyed concord newspaper. buhari will be ask how he destroyed concord newspaper. why did he do that.

Hasn't Buhari apologised
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Midastorch(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2018
This PA Falomo and his pdp lot are very dumb..... Was Buhari the president The regime he was talking about was a military regime, we're u dare not oppose your boss.... Buahri has done well by prescribing IPOB and by awarding posthumous award to Abiola.........Falomo cannot know more than Abiola's family....... The family accepted it and they are grateful..... #SAIBABATILL2023. #ENEMIESCANDRINKRATPOISON....... #WEAREWEARINGOURSOPHISTICATIONWITHPRIDE
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
oakslid:
A leopard doesnt change its spot.

Importing CATTLE for a RELIGIOUS festival rather than medicine.....

No be today dat man mad....
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
expert234:

So destroying abiola's business is also "doing the right thing at the right time"?

Please stop writing things that will make your children to disown and curse your memory.

You are an ignoramus.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by surgical: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:

you are an enemy pretending to be concern, the same tactics common to APC, you may even be one of their member. how can buhari abdicate his responsiblity as commander in chief,put the blame where it belong
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by expert234: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are an ignoramus.

Can you point out that ignorance? Or were you reasoning with a cow brain while writing this?
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by crimeboss: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:

I am a Yoruba man i know the game buhari is playing, let my people vote him they know how to cry when buhari's brothers start their ethnic cleansing.
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Hasn't Buhari apologised
which apology? After he set concord newspaper company on fire hmmm?
Re: Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad by johnnyvid(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
pfadom:

Buhari did all that to Abiola!!! Maybe Buhari annulled June 12 elections. No doubt you need brain restart.
you are the one that need artificial brain. make use of buhari brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu / Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes / What's The Future Of Southern Nigeria If The North Falls To Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.