Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,695 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] (33714 Views)

Falz Undergoes Knee Surgery In UK (Photos, Video) / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Krafty006: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmm
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Chukazu: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
The guy that is not smiling in the second picture what exactly is his problem?

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chukazu:
The guy that is not smiling in the second picture what exactly is his problem?
Him ticket cut

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Empiree: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
dammy13:
The Duchess of Sussex broke Royal hairstyle rule when she stepped out with the Queen for their first engagement together today.

Meghan did free flowing hairstyle that did not obey the Royal rule of having every hair in place.

The two were all smiles during their official engagements in Cheshire UK on Thursday.

Queen Elizabeth rocked a lime green dress with a matching hat while Meghan rocked a Givenchy dress with a cape.

http://kikiotolu.com/photos-meghan-markle-queen-elizabeth-step-out-together-for-first-outing-in-cheshire-uk/

This is what being American is all about. America and Americans are not meant to obey the rules. They do things according to them not according to anyone grin
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Trexnemesis(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Toks2008(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
sepbae:
She looks stunning cheesy

Are you up for some fun?
Then kindly check my signature cheesy

What are you selling?

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by bigtt76(f): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
So they finally tamed Meghan cheesy ....they made sure she covered up her shoulders tongue Truth is the English press will run the babe crazy ....why everytime all they are watching out for is Meghan infringing one Royal rule or the other undecided

dammy13:
The Duchess of Sussex broke Royal hairstyle rule when she stepped out with the Queen for their first engagement together today.

Meghan did free flowing hairstyle that did not obey the Royal rule of having every hair in place.

The two were all smiles during their official engagements in Cheshire UK on Thursday.

Queen Elizabeth rocked a lime green dress with a matching hat while Meghan rocked a Givenchy dress with a cape.

http://kikiotolu.com/photos-meghan-markle-queen-elizabeth-step-out-together-for-first-outing-in-cheshire-uk/

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Fhemmmy:
One of the luckiest lady ever created . . . .

Sir Fhemmmy, which of them? The Queen or the Duchess?
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lilimax:
Look as if the Queen likes the Duchess of Sussex - Meghan very well smiley
Both of them were flowing very well and laughing during the event unlike whenever the Queen is with the Duchess of Cornwall
Camilla Parker-Bowels undecided
Both of them usually maintain straight face towards each other shocked

Like my mom will say, Camilla ni eran ikorera lara (she has this aura of dislike/hatred around her).
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
bigtt76:
So they finally tamed Meghan cheesy ....they made sure she covered up her shoulders tongue Truth is the English press will run the babe crazy ....why everytime all they are watching out for is Meghan infringing one Royal rule or the other undecided

Not to worry, her Prince will come to her rescue like he did when news of their dating came out. Harry wouldn't want Meghan to experience what his mom went through.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ElsonMorali: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:
Is it the camera or is she really skinny?

She is really skinny. She even looked a bit better on the set of SUITS.
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Lilimax(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Like my mom will say, Camilla ni eran ikorera lara (she has this aura of dislike/hatred around her).
lol
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by MrTour: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
The first time i slept with Meghan, it was awesome !
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ElsonMorali: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Ikorira.
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Ikorira.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
: kiss kiss Kai....I love me this woman Rachel "Megan" Markel. ......sista girl from another mother. So so lovely and graceful.

..she will do exploits with this her new title/position.

Bhet....why are people saying she is skinny? I am about the same size as her except she got quite the skinny legs (mine is a bit muscular) and she has slightly rounder t*ush than I sad angry

BTW: Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) was actually quite thin too at her debut to monarchy/royalty, though she was younger. After 3 children, she is still quite thin.

Love you megs...praying for you and prince Henry aka "Harry"...I mean Dukes of S. for long long blissful and fruitful matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ElsonMorali: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you.

You welcome.
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Truthcat: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Meghan herself is a Quarter black (her mom Doria is bi-racial) and her child with Harry will be +/- 1/16 black which will still make him a white prince.
grandstar:
Reminds me of the film Abdul and Victoria.

Abdul was an Indian servant of Queen Victoria who she became extremely close to.

During that era, it was heavily frowned at for a white person to be so close to a non white how much more the queen.

The queen refused to get rid of the young man despite pressure from her first son and people working for the palace.

Eventually, when she died, her son ensured that Abdul's belongings, anything referencing his time with the queen were burnt and destroyed.

Now, we have a bi-racial as a princess and soon a quadroon (quarter black) as a prince.

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ajepako(f): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Her Majesty remains regal even in her dotage years...

She's indeed a Queen!
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by ElsonMorali: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Xiadnat:
: kiss kiss Kai....I love me this woman Rachel "Megan" Markel. ......sista girl from another mother. So so lovely and graceful.

..she will do exploits with this her new title/position.

Bhet....why are people saying she is skinny? I am about the same size as her except she got quite the skinny legs (mine is a bit muscular) and she has slightly rounder t*ush than I sad angry

BTW: Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge) was actually quite thin too at her debut to monarchy/royalty, though she was younger. After 3 children, she is still quite thin.

Love you megs...praying for you and prince Henry aka "Harry"...I mean Dukes of S. for long long blissful and fruitful matrimony.

@italicized

pictures or we don't believe. angry
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by millomaniac: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Octaves(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lilimax:
Look as if the Queen likes the Duchess of Sussex - Meghan very well smiley
Both of them were flowing very well and laughing during the event unlike whenever the Queen is with the Duchess of Cornwall
Camilla Parker-Bowels undecided
Both of them usually maintain straight face towards each other shocked
duchess of Cornwall is the reason her first son is such a controversial figure after she ruined his marriage to princess Diana. so that could be the reason
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Ravenglass: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anytime I see her, I remember the movie 'Suits'...

Watched seasons 1 - 7, and still asking for more of the same.!
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Kobicove(m): 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
The new best friends smiley
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Unlimited22: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mama Charlie shaa. She no Wan go rest.
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by grandstar(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Truthcat:
Meghan herself is a Quarter black (her mom Doria is bi-racial) and her child with Harry will be +/- 1/16 black which will still make him a white prince.

They are called Octoroon

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
ferhyntorlah:

Sir Fhemmmy, which of them? The Queen or the Duchess?

The Duchess . . .
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lovely
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Elfaris(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mtchew, Meghan is not black enough for me jare. The children will still be looking like whites. I would have loved it if prince Harry had married someone like Lupita Nyongo. That would have been the perfect match. hehehe
Re: Meghan Markle & Queen Elizabeth Step Out Together In Cheshire UK [photos] by Truthcat: 1:01am On Jun 15, 2018
The fact is Meghan is more white than she's black and her child will be twice that.
grandstar:

They are called Octoroon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Peter Okoye Steps Out From His Range Rover In Style / Akpororo, Dee One, Wole Arole, Danfo Drivers, Regina Daniels Brother Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.