Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

"I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape (581 Views)

FG Reacts To Uwalia Omozuma And 11-year-old Girl's Rape And Murder Cases. / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape by Euopal(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Report on a man who was caught defiling his next door neighbour’s 15- yr old sister has changed orientation as man claims he used his finger.

A man identified as Emmanuel Okorie; was arraigned in court today for the accusation. However, he has denied the allegation with the claim that he was made to sign a statement under duress.

The defendant, who is standing trial on a count charge before a Lagos High Court sitting in Igbosere yesterday, told the court that he did not defile the victim.

See this: Stop sucking her, use fingers instead- Doctor advises.

Testifying before Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye on trial-within-trial, he narrated:

“I put my hand in her vagina and when I noticed that she was a virgin, I let her go. I didn’t sleep with her, because I didn’t want to injure her.”

Read Full Story: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/i-didnt-rape-her-i-only-inserted-my-finger-suspect-claims/

Re: "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape by Nonyofor35: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Finger or dick penetration is penetration
Re: "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape by Euopal(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Man Mistakenly Shares Nude while trying to sale Microwave on Facebook

A man whose name was not disclosed mistakenly showed off his naked body; while advertising his microwave for sale on Facebook.
The seller posted a picture of his home appliance with his naked body unknowingly on a buy and sell group in Taiwan, captioned: ‘Brand-new microwave, appliance cabinet size, never used. Pickup or meet up both possible.’

However, potential buyers were much more interested in the awkward reflection in the microwave door than the kitchenware itself. One commenter wrote: ‘That’s one clean microwave door.’ While Netizen Junyi Li said: ‘I suddenly feel the need to buy a microwave.’

From the picture above, the man can be seen in the microwave’s glass door sitting completely naked on the floor.

Read full story: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/man-shows-naked-body-while-selling-microwave/amp/

Re: "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape by Euopal(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Man with World's Largest Penis Says it has ruined his career

Just in- a man who claims to have the world’s biggest penis at 13.5 inches says it has ruined his acting career.

The actor, identified as Jonah Falcon, 47; said he has not landed any major Hollywood roles and says it’s all because of his massive manhood.

He further says his ‘naturally large’ penis has earned him a reputation among film directors who are put off by stories surrounding his privates.

Jonah, who lives in LA, said:‘It’s handicapped my acting because people won’t hire me. ‘It sucks – it relegates me into doing smaller parts. ‘Maybe in the UK or Germany it might help my acting career, but here in Hollywood it’s a negative.’

Read Full story: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/man-with-worlds-largest-penis-says-it-has-ruined-his-career/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Musa Has Done It! / Lawyer Slumps And Die In Abia While Cross-examining A Witness / Breaking: Three Boys Evacuated From Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.