Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

FG Reacts To Uwalia Omozuma And 11-year-old Girl's Rape And Murder Cases. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FG Reacts To Uwalia Omozuma And 11-year-old Girl's Rape And Murder Cases. (245 Views)

COZA Pastor In Fresh Troubles: Accused Of Abortion And Murder Of Church Member / FG Reacts To Killing Of Whale In Bayelsa By Residents / "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Uwalia Omozuma And 11-year-old Girl's Rape And Murder Cases. by BishopAgia(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
The government of the federal republic of Nigeria has ordered the investigation and arrest of the culprits involved in the rape and murder of Vera Uwaila Omozuma, a student of the University of Benin in Benin and also the sexual abuse of an 11-year-old girl by 14 men in Jigawa state.

This was announced in a statement made by the minister of Information and Communication, Lai Mohammed on Tuesday, June 2.

Click on the link below to read more.

https://www.agiabishopsblog.com/2020/06/fg-reacts-to-uwalia-omozuma-and-11-year.html
Re: FG Reacts To Uwalia Omozuma And 11-year-old Girl's Rape And Murder Cases. by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
This same police that ask them to bring mobility money and made mockery of the deceased father wants to investigate which matter? Let them start from their self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Fully Paid But Unexecuted Contracts Owned By Senate Chairman on NDDC / Earn Money Online Daily / Learn 15 Online Skills With Your Phone For Just 1000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.