Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? (384 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana - History Favours The Eagles / Ex-Eagles Get-Together: Kanu, Okocha, Amokachi, Ikpeba, Siasia, Yobo (Video) / I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? by Okonsyourguy(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Let's just say for some mystical reason the Super Eagles make it to the Semi-Finals in Russia like the psychic soothsaying hog, Mystic Marcus, predicted Nigeria would make the last four alongside Belgium, Uruguay and Argentina. What reward do you think President Buhari, in his usual gesture of rewarding sports excellence, bestow upon the team if Marcus were remotely correct with this prediction?

i. Cash smiley
ii. House/Landed property smiley
iii. Marcus barbecue wink grin tongue

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? by ojun50(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
All the nairaland girls is ok for them

1 Like

Re: What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? by Timibabaj(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol. Interesting. But I'm sure Buhari would reward them handsomely if it happens.
Okonsyourguy:
Let's just say for some mystical reason the Super Eagles make it to the Semi-Finals in Russia like the psychic soothsaying hog, Mystic Marcus, predicted Nigeria would make the last four alongside Belgium, Uruguay and Argentina. What reward do you think President Buhari, in his usual gesture of rewarding sports excellence, bestow upon the team if Marcus were remotely correct with this prediction?

i. Cash smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? by Jakinola01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Marcus barbecue wink grin tongue

Okonsyourguy:

i. Cash smiley

1 Like

Re: What Reward Would The Eagles Get If They Make It To Russia2018 Semi-finals? by Babayero212(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Like Pig, Like Octopus.

President Buhari will def do something nice if it were a person. For pig though, I cannot say

Okonsyourguy:

i. Cash smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reveal: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Cant Stop Scoring / Nigeria Vs Iceland. Predict Who Will Win And Get FREE 1GB Data / Photos Of The Cake Sculptured In The Likeness Of Lionel Messi For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.