Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,089 members, 7,842,130 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) (18200 Views)

Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Even if our Nigerian police is given helicopters in order to function well, they will still collect bribes frm birds.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by BilliBaron: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
IamPlato:

He Couldnt Even Steal Something Better... How Much Will He Sell That?

Instead Of Him To Kidnap somebody Pikin so That They Can Just Beat Him To Death In peace
What are you trying to say. "that he should become a kidnapper" my friend if you don't have a better thing to say then keep quiet.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
softMarket:
i've never heard of the village...

Aguluezechukwu

i know Agulu and Umuchukwu but this Aguluezechukwu i know not!!! undecided
is in Aguata and is my village. Obodo nkem
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nonsense! Look at them,look at their community.
And they won't stop hailing one foolish governor that is there robbing them of their future and that of their unborn children.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Empty crates, what for ar u sure he is metal okey.above all it happens in my own village.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
cool grin very good.Ipobarethieves
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by terzurum(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Decapo:
Hope he'd be given the beer to take home sha
Na empty I de see naaaaa
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Unlimited22: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Giovanotto:
When I was younger I used to think those who use medicated eye glass are always intelligent until I realized Mohammed Buhari uses one.
You'd have been intelligent if you'd known that there's nothing like MEDICATED eye glass.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Collinshanz(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who even Name diz Country Nigeria??
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by ibroauthen(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Be beating petty thieves whereas you laud those stealing your billions... Misplaced priority everywhere
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just 2creat of beer, big boy like dis. Thief is a big disease
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by joachim3910(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Salamspycee2:

A young man was today beaten and paraded in Aguluezechukwu, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra state for allegedly stealing two crates of Life beer.

According to Facebook user, Etz, the suspect is a well known driver in the community.

More Pics below:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-khdrD0uRjCI/WyKCKBGjo6I/AAAAAAANnTU/36ZaqcgfZZgYr3Gmfgx73qkDqrBGR_kAgCLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1528982241917.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-_JzJiyF9X2o/WyKCKhfQMFI/AAAAAAANnTc/0AH1e9kZJBgoVW_t9qghqBFM45Q4T3U9gCLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1528982245910.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ouOuZat6kX4/WyKCKi0870I/AAAAAAANnTg/qIwUVynNPz013SekXrmrLlJc0UKaulrrACLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1528982247970.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-IX8Txt_dy5U/WyKCKa1FFsI/AAAAAAANnTY/MTb7Vc42oXIxrIv-QeuZXQ2VS3BtCrbEgCLcBGAs/s640/FB_IMG_1528982243857.jpg[/img]

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/young-man-beaten-paraded-for-stealing.html
Akpiri beer see where it has landed this ode now .. Kai!! Thank God that place no bi calabar dem for burn with the crates of beer join..
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by excel123: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
All this purnishment just for 2 crate of beer what if he stole a whole brewery? anyway if he wanted to get drunk he should have said, i would have bought him 5 crate of beer.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Smarkie: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
crime does not pay
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
so he Accquired all those muscles just so he can steal empty crates of beer? i never thought i will ever say this but his village people have really got him
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Instead of u to collect ur thing leave person make em go em way, u busy dey disgrace person pikin bcus of da small money thing.
See as girls dey look am
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by amykutex: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
softMarket:

Aguluezechukwu

Okay, oya clap for yourself.���
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
gypsey:
so he Accquired all those muscles just so he can steal empty crates of beer? i never thought i will ever say this but his village people have really got him

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha this your comment got megrin
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Krisddon: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
It may be a case of kleptomania, let them understand and 'beer' with him biko! grin
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by princessdora(f): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
shaiiiii na my village guy. I no him too well
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
princessdora:
shaiiiii na my village guy. I no him too well
really? You sure say no be because of you him steal those stuff just to sell it and use the money to fix your hair, and also get you an android phone
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by fortune1968: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Giovanotto:
When I was younger I used to think those who use medicated eye glass are always intelligent until I realized Mohammed Buhari uses one.
........ Nnsmdi Azikiwe also did .
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Stephaustin(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Actually, he stole 80 crates and not just 2 crates.
Secondly, he has been stealing from the same person before now according to reports. He ran away from the town but ran out of luck this time.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Stephaustin(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
softMarket:

Aguluezechukwu
You can't know every town in Anambra State.
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by MikkySmiles(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abeqi,what is dat girl putting on pink cardigan in d fifth picture looking at ;
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Centcanada: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2018
The funniest thing about life is that those people when be thief na them day beat thief likes say tomorrow no day. Why not hand him over to police?
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by mekussa(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
See the 5th picture. The girl dey even peep weda she go see d guys d-ck size. I bet she's already Hot. Women and F-CK sha
Re: Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) by Ifamex(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2018
softMarket:

Aguluezechukwu

Must you know all the towns?notice me!_,Aguluezechukwu is under Aguata local government in Anambra State..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-convict, Who Stole Turkey Lands Back In Jail For Stealing Chicken / Pickpocketing: Comparison Of How They Operate In Abuja And Lagos With Experience / Lagos State Jails 6 Motorists For Buying Goods In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.