Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS (51182 Views)

3 Car Snatchers Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Hungry Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi, They Were Caught Eating In Victim's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by manakocha(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na juju shaaa......
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by Neddyogu(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
When will Africans wake up and realize that even criminals have rights, even 'prisoners of war' have rights and are treated better than criminals in Nigeria. Under no circumstance, i repeat UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE is it "legal" to 'Dehumanize' a human being like this, the fact that you caught a criminal doesn't give you the right to treat him like a farm animal, in advanced countries you can even go to jail for treating animals badly, how can you lock a full grown human being inside cage because you caught him stealing from you and tomorrow you will start screaming 'police harassment', we are still far from civilization in Africa....... angry

Nobody has stolen something worthwhile from u. If beta thief ransack ur apartment, u no go talk dis rubbish again. In fact u will applaud any mob dealing with a criminal. U Neva see anything
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by hemenie(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Association of Tribal Name Checkers how market?
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by presh2dk(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..u never beento London. ..come back andown talk to me when u can (no ofeense ) angry
If people like you are in London. Nigeria suddenly is the best country to live in grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by MrCork: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
presh2dk:

If people like you are in London. Nigeria suddenly is the best country to live in grin

..yeah. .Nigeria the best country. .where the president Spek pigeon english!! (Shake my head ) undecided
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by presh2dk(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah. .Nigeria the best country. .where the president Spek pigeon english!! (Shake my head ) undecided
Mr. Dick, I know English is not a test of how smart a person truly is o. But can you really make a single sentence without any grammatical error? undecided... I'm worried for your sake. How are u surviving?
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by MrCork: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
presh2dk:

Mr. Dick, I know English is not a test of how smart a person truly is o. But can you really make a single sentence without any grammatical error? undecided... I'm worried for your sake. How are u surviving?

.well I gots pounds staling. .u gots naira .if u need moiney for food..ask nicely (no ofeelnse ) angry

1 Like

Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by adecares(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
GoTV:

Quit school and learn mechanic. Nobody owes you nothing
U bad o
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by Vic74real: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mr Sunday who went to steal on Saturday but was caught on Sunday and was publicly disgraced on Sunday, whose hands and legs were tied together, the same Sunday. What a calamitous Sunday!
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2018
sepbae:
Fine guy like this dey steal undecided undecided
This is Nigeria undecided
Meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment?.. Then kindly add me now on Skype at Isabel okoh for a video chat session wink
Serious buyer's only!
You did not even tell us what u're selling...
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Scammer...run for your life people

NAIRALAND HAS BECOME SCAMMERS HUB

sepbae:
Fine guy like this dey steal undecided undecided

This is Nigeria undecided

Meanwhile guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment?..
Then kindly add me now on Skype at Isabel okoh for a video chat session wink

Serious buyer's only!
Re: Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS by Moorish: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
When will Africans wake up and realize that even criminals have rights, even 'prisoners of war' have rights and are treated better than criminals in Nigeria. Under no circumstance, i repeat UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE is it "legal" to 'Dehumanize' a human being like this, the fact that you caught a criminal doesn't give you the right to treat him like a farm animal, in advanced countries you can even go to jail for treating animals badly, how can you lock a full grown human being inside cage because you caught him stealing from you and tomorrow you will start screaming 'police harassment', we are still far from civilization in Africa....... angry
That is a sane comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi / A Lady Beheaded And Dropped In A Lagoon.(viewers Discretion ) / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.