Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (44992 Views)

Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Little Taju Shows Swag In New Pictures / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
21savages:
Ave jst been hearin the bois name,dnt knw anytin abt him..can sumbdy tell me
he is taju the last born or President Muhammadu Buhari . But not be Aisha born am sha o
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Clifford121(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
you was making sense right until you used poo, damn you are full of shit!
Funnystatus:
Did he invent something or made an outstanding academic achievement?
The same thing they did for Segun wire because of what I don't know.. We keep celebrating the same thing everytime and this circle around entertainment, no wonder when you ask kids this days about their future ambition. I want to be wizkid, Olamide that is what you hear. They don't celebrate shit like this in more sensible countries, check china Na and the rest.. Naija sha

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by twinskenny(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
In gbee bo
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by gleamy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why won't look that way?? He's poor now but for you to type that he has prospect for another olosho.. you get dirty mind.. ���
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by maasoap(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funnystatus:
The same thing they did for Segun wire because of what I don't know.. We keep celebrating the same thing everytime and this circle around entertainment, no wonder when you ask kids this days about their future ambition. I want to be wizkid, Olamide that is what you hear. They don't celebrate shit like this in more sensible countries, check china Na and the rest.. Naija sha

Stop wailing. You're irritating me here.

3 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by abbeyty(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
And they too should stop having kids they cant send to school
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Funnystatus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Clifford121:
you was making sense right until you used poo, damn you are full of shit!
autocorrect on this one
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by habeeorlar(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funnystatus:
oga they are not celebrating anybody. AY is sponsoring a random kid his crew ran into to school for the first time. His family is only visiting to show appreciation. It's a very noble act and should be commended. Save ur lecture or better still pick a random kid and sponsor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Funnystatus(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
silastemplar:
oga they are not celebrating anybody. AY is sponsoring a random kid his crew ran into to school for the first time. His family is only visiting to show appreciation. It's a very noble act and should be commended. Save ur lecture or better still pick a random kid and sponsor.
the same way they sponsor Segun wire, why always such people all the time. That's the question.. We need to start sponsoring genius who are less privilege
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Davos129:
I will like to give out this iPhone 7, 32gb to someone who really needs it but cannot afford it.
I am in the US but if you are chosen, it will be sent down to you.
Call or whatsapp me on +1 3102201051. All the best
This guy na scammer.Why you no give your relationships wey be say na total strangers you wan dash ifone?

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by mamaafrik(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
that boi hen??
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB,DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION
visit www.emperorblog.com.ng to reqd cool and interesting story
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funnystatus:

Inasmuch as i do agree with you that celebration is no more about brain, i will disagree with you when it comes to India, have you seen how they worship and celebrate their actors and beauty too? Please India aint better than Nigeria, only that they have invested in technology but the poverty there too will blow your mind

1 Like

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by maryalloy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
wow, the boy smart he's now a celebrity
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Funnystatus(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Inasmuch as i do agree with you that celebration is no more about brain, i will disagree with you when it comes to India, have you seen how they worship and celebrate their actors and beauty too? Please India aint better than Nigeria, only that they have invested in technology but the poverty there too will blow your mind
but India is not mentioned in my comment Na..
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by JustCurious: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
The guy behind the camera who took the video of Taju deserves more accolades. His decision to get the video of Taju and upload same on social media...made a HUGE difference!. What if he never obeyed that voice to act? What if he never did all he did? God bless him so much. He is the main VIP.

2 Likes

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by dlawnoni: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2018

Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by abdulwassi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
w AY office? What is he doing there.
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by abdulwassi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
w AY office? What is he doing there.
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funnystatus:
the same way they sponsor Segun wire, why always such people all the time. That's the question.. We need to start sponsoring genius who are less privilege
and how would you know if that boy isn't a genius if he isn't taken to school. There are a lot of scholarship schemes out there for people that have attained a certain level of education. What is out there for the less privileged like that boy if not charity and people who volunteer to help
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by sprints1: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funnystatus:
well there nothing spectacular about what the celebrities did for this kid...the truth is there so many unfortunate kids out there who deserve good education like him...this doesn't call for celebration or social media trend....could be done in closed door...very soon people will start uploading kids video on the internet
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by tragergeorge(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Funnystatus:
just shut up I beg,Na everything una de opposego find less privilege genius na or better still take it upon yourself arrange d list of less privilege genius den go submit am to d ministry of genius affair,,,,abi are you talking about yourself bros genius,good na good no matter d recipients,
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Emilokoiyawon: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2018
Tajudeen - I love that name
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Orevamona(f): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2018
maxtop:
I hope the money will be used for the education and well being of Taju cuz the way am seeing Baba Taju, all he wants is to get the money and spend it on another olosho. Just saying though.
se seer oh
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Funnystatus(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
tragergeorge:
just shut up I beg,Na everything una de opposego find less privilege genius na or better still take it upon yourself arrange d list of less privilege genius den go submit am to d ministry of genius affair,,,,abi are you talking about yourself bros genius,good na good no matter d recipients,
calm down bro, we can't see things in the same direction there has to be variation. The critics and the supporters and the fact there is that those point up there are certainly valid
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by tragergeorge(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Funnystatus:
calm down bro, we can't see things in the same direction there has to be variation. The critics and the supporters and the fact there is that those point up there are certainly valid
my point is anybody that has done good has done it, if anyone thinks there is a better way to do it,make d person go do am e own way make as it pleases him,
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by murmee: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2018
maxtop:
I hope the money will be used for the education and well being of Taju cuz the way am seeing Baba Taju, all he wants is to get the money and spend it on another olosho. Just saying though.
Is Baba Taju in that photo? The man at the back look much younger than the woman in Hijab.
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Funnystatus(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
tragergeorge:
my point is anybody that has done good has done it, if anyone thinks there is a better way to do it,make d person go do am e own way make as it pleases him,
daz a good point too
Re: Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Funnystatus:
but India is not mentioned in my comment Na..

My apologies then . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo: 'Fine Girls Like Us, We No Dey Hustle, Nah Them Dey Rush Us' (Pics) / Obafemi Martins Attends Wizkid’s Starboy Fest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.