Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off (880 Views)

Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message / Shola Ogudugu Leaks Her Chat With Wizkid And Jada Pollock, 3rd Baby Mama / Sophia Momodu Denies Deleting Her Instagram Account,Reveals Her Chat With Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by queenice7(f): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
hello guys, I have a friend who was hooked up to a guy, they've been going well for more than a month now... they figured out that the relationship won't work coz of the distance but agreed to travel and see each other, spend some days 2gether and have fun (just as the spirit leads). now just 5 days ago this my friend met a guy and they both fell in love and they're already about going into a relationship. now they both talked about their past, stuffs but my friend failed to tell him about her arrangement with the first guy, being that it wasn't necessary and it won't last. so this recent guy went through her whatsap chat without her consent yesterday and found out about the first guy... he got pissed, he's actually a very jealous person and protective... my friend didn't know whether to be angry that her privacy was invaded or to apologise for not letting him know. now my friend is meant to travel to a nearby state to see the first guy as planned, but this new guy who seem to love her much and want sth that'll last with her told her to terminate her meeting with the first guy or forget about their love. my friend loves this second boy so much, but it's somehow for her to terminate sth that was agreed upon even long b4 the recent guy met her. and the first guy isn't even aware of this. the two guys seem to love her so much
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by Oyindidi(f): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
This your imaginary friend get brain?

1 Like

Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Shut up ur mouth!!!!.....if I slap u, hot minerals will be hungrying you..
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by funshint(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
5days meeting and your friend is alrdy in love?! What kind of fish brains are these?! Won't be surprised if the OP is that "friend".
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by oshe11: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Awon Ashawonists claiming Feminists
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by ojun50(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your friend is fullish that guy will dupe her soon jst watch. Somtin is telling me you are the friend
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by SkinnyDude(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
your friend abi you.. ? Ashawo
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by Patrinus: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
@ op, you and your friend really take the cake with this one. If I get you correctly, your friend is thinking of going steady with a guy and potentially being with him. On the flip side, she wants to go fvk some other guy as the spirit leads abi?

You and your friend will be rejected by both God and devil! E remain who go accept ona!

Hybrid ashanas! angry
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by Nixiepie(f): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2019
Haha! sad
Re: He Read Her Chat And Now He's Pissed Off by Nickijoy(f): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2019
She agreed to nack the first guy knowing the relationship won't go anywhere ..What's that supposed to mean ..Let's see other people joor

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Is UNDER FIRE For Doing This [see Here] / Michael May Not Be The First Tranny In The White House #THERISEOFSODOM / Top 10 Beard Cream Most Celebraties Use To Grow Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.