Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) (33348 Views)

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Segol: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
More grease to your JT sir.
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why are these ignorant mofos shouting power! Power! Power! Can't you see the wonders of IVF?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by akdjr(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
This man is 32 years older than his wife. Who says age matters?

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by WHOcarex: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
And what kind of immigrant names are these?
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Medunah:

I tire oo.
He can't still be whiter than the whites
as a Yoruba man, what happens to Taiye, Kehinde and co. Or give the normal Peter, Paul..........
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
He didn't have his children in America. It's a rare thing in this age. Most privileged Nigerians want their children to be US citizens. Even Akpororo, Seyi, Bovi dem get their pikin for obodo Amelika. smiley
ffk is a uk citizen. The kids are auto uk citizens too.
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by hector1046(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
U sure say na this woman born those kids?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by package7(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good for you after all you have the money to take care of them grin
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by victorayodele(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Congratulations !
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Pascal181: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
God bless ur family
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Named kids like puppies
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
akdjr:
This man is 32 years older than his wife. Who says age matters?

Money is what counts

1 Like

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by JosefAndre: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
This same man will be complaining Baba Buhari govt didn't favor him. He is suppose to name 1 Buhari self. cool
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oga at d top
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
He didn't have his children in America. It's a rare thing in this age. Most privileged Nigerians want their children to be US citizens. Even Akpororo, Seyi, Bovi dem get their pikin for obodo Amelika. smiley
Nice observation but I doubt if he didn't try? May be so or may be not he was denied Visa shocked He couldn't have watched his back wife carrying pregnancy of triplets to give birth in Nigeria without making a move of travelling to out.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by dapiahno(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Medunah:
His wife is really pretty.

His kids names thou? Which one be aragon, Ragnar?
go n watch "lord of the rings"
U wil geh d gist
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by princfred(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
mighty2:
Peoples Democratic Party chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode is a happy man as he welcomed his newborn babies home.
Femi Fani-Kayode alongside his wife, son and triplets

Femi Fani-Kayode has taken to Facebook to share adorable photo of his family including his triplets after they returned from the hospital.

The politician who was elated sat on the chair alongside his wife, son and newborn triplets.

Writing on Facebook, he said:

"My handsome boys came home today with my wife Precious, their beautiful mother. My first son Aragorn was so excited to receive his brothers, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam home for the first time. I thank God for all and my gratitude goes to my friend and brother Dr. John Idahosa, his beautiful wife and their wonderful team at DIFF Hospital, Abuja for all the special love and care. God bless you all."

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/femi-fani-kayode-shares-cute-family-photo-including-his-newborn-triplets.html

FFk we love.
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by legitnow: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bet, how did FFK go from insulting Igbos(i.e. Bianca Ojukwu) to marrying an Igbo beauty queen and having 4 children, then supporting Igbos and the Igbos loving him?

I dey think!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
DateMynd44:
Ambassador and Co defender of the idiotic pigs of biafra.
Cc buhariguy terminator1234g
angry
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
davodyguy:
Father of boys.
All children boys?
Why no girl na?
Make karma happen tongue
prior to now, all his children have been girls. Irony is the word, not karma.
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Jaeljael: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Him go soon born John snow

1 Like

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by legitnow: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
they make other people look beautiful but your mothers auntys and sisters are ugly ..with unchangeable 3 months used pants...why dont they extend their helping hands to them?

He meant Igbo make other people look beautiful as evidence in the picture, but shame no let am talk him mind, so he turn it upside down.

U always here dem say things like, dont u see the way the baby looks like omo-igbo.(Their yoruba baby, with both yoruba parents) cheesy

Igbo hebrew blood maketh all things bless like King David. No be me talk am Oooo, but that is the impression he left us with. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beautiful family.
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wow! Beautiful.

He now has FOUR GIRLS and FOUR BOYS!

Father ABRAHAM, I dey hail o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
3 babies in one belly, wow.
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by fatubo007: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Congratulation sir, cute babies

omo na wa ooo, I love children......
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by ikombe: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Medunah:
His wife is really pretty.

His kids names thou? Which one be aragon, Ragnar?
The Guy dey watch Vikings Series smiley
Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
DateMynd44:
Ambassador and Co defender of the idiotic pigs of biafra.
Cc buhariguy terminator1234g
See painment Nigeria ltd.

Re: Meet Ragnar, Aiden And Liam: Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets (Photos) by skaramanga: 12:32am On Jun 15, 2018
UNFORTUNATE SONS OF A DRUG ADDICT FFK
THESE ONES WILL SURELY FOLLOW IN THEIR FATHERS FOOTSTEPS
MAY THEY BE USELESS TO HIM,
AS HE WAS USELESS TO HIS OWN FATHER AND HIS ENTIRE TRIBE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.