Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,068 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Linda Ikeji Isn't Engaged Anymore. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Isn't Engaged Anymore. (595 Views)

'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Isn't Engaged Anymore. by gimmehear(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amebo
LINDA IKEJI ISN’T ENGAGED ANYMORE.
Posted on June 14, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)
Is Linda ikeji not Engaged anymore?

OK guys, so few minutes ago Linda Ikeji posted about her being a mum and been happy about everything that has being happening to her…please I’m not against her but am I the only one that noticed she isn’t wearing her engagement ring anymore?

So I think Linda ikeji has actually been fooling a lot of people about getting married and stuff. I doubt if there is any “husband”. Well I guess that is the new trend in town now – #flashyourfakaHUSBAND

If you guys noticed, Toyin Aimaku got engaged few months ago without anyone knowing the husband, she claimed her lover doesn’t want the social media stuff, let just wait for when she will get pregnant then you will realise its another lie.

I’m a big fan of Linda ikeji,
http://gimmehear.com/linda-ikeji-isnt-engaged-anymore/

Lalasticlala sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Isn't Engaged Anymore. by Bluezy13(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Excited That Her Bestfriend Is Expecting A Baby By The Same Man / Viral Video Of Two Ladies Shocked By Bankyw’s Car (video) / Wizkid and His 3rd Babymama Unfollows Each Other as She Fails to Celebrate him(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.