Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Nigerian Police Repeatedly Said To Be Your Friend But, How Friendly Are They - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Police Repeatedly Said To Be Your Friend But, How Friendly Are They (273 Views)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos) / Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police Repeatedly Said To Be Your Friend But, How Friendly Are They by ISpectra: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
The police have been repeatedly said to be your friend and the Army your brother, i know a curious mind may wish to ask : " how friendly are they" i will not attempt an answer to that question today but if you doubt this assertion kindly make a trip to Nigeria or maybe, you may wish to spare your precious time to watch the video attached to this piece.

Sometimes I wonder whether these institutions are above the extant laws of the land and their enabling Statutes and do they ever think of the image they are painting Nigeria with especially to the international communities.

Have we returned to Thomas Hobbes state of nature where brutality was the order of the day?

Why are the men that are fed fat from our taxes becoming a source of our day and nightmares?
Sadly, this is our story as a country and this is our daily agony.

No one should tell me that he is fighting corruption when the security institutions are classic and perfect examples of the definition of corruption in the country.

Let no man sale this tale of lies to me that we are still practising democracy when transparency of government's policies have been jettisoned and a bygone.

I think I still need to be sponsored to programs and symposiums so I could be further assured that we are still practising democracy in the face of freedom of speech and expression of thoughts being raped and stripped bare at the instance of the hate speeches.

I think I still need to be educated on the version of our democracy where as a citizen i am still being deprived of my right to know the amount of taxpayers money expended on Mr president's health.

These basic information and others are shrouded with mysteries and guided jealousy as a newly wedded groom guiding the steps,route and calls of his slay queen . Yet ,being reminded daily that ours is democracy which must be guided jealousy.

All these anomalies has reduced and relegated the once giant of Africa to background of scorn and bespattered the face of Nigeria's government with the paint brush of shame.

I pray my children do not come to guide this 'our democracy' without question like we do today. God have mercy on Nigeria.

PLEASE CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO
WATCH THE VIDEO ATTACHED

http://ndifrekesblog..com/2018/06/the-nigeran-police-repeatedly-said-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Security Crunch Within Central Area FCT Abuja / LOCAL NEWS Armed Bandits Attack Village In Birnin-gwari, Kill 5again, / US Enraged Over Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.