Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

4 Unique Ways To Increase Your Page Views - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Unique Ways To Increase Your Page Views (297 Views)

My Way Of Getting 120k Daily Page Views Part 3 / ✔️ How To Verify Your Page Or Profile On Facebook With Blue And Grey Badge / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Unique Ways To Increase Your Page Views by Adeyemi337: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
You’ve been blogging for a year or less, it may start to feel like you’re running up hill. If only you knew someone was actually reading the posts you’ve spent hours writing. If only there was a simple way to boost up page views. Chasing page views may not be the best long term strategy, but there’s no denying, they certainly help to get your site established.
Sometimes we just need to step back a bit and compare what we’re doing to what we know to be successful. I don’t advocate copying anyone’s work, but there’s still a lot to learn by taking some time to notice how successful blogs work.
Things like:
The layout. Your site can be cluttered with different fonts and confusing to navigate, or clear and easy.
The format. Sentence and paragraph length can make your post easy to read and skim, or look like a book report.
Images. They can relate to your content and be visually appealing, or they can be distracting.
Opt-ins. A reader can be intrigued enough to click and join, or skip right by it.
I took a step back after about 24 posts, to study what some successful blogs were doing that I wasn’t. I didn’t expect to find instant success, but I did spot 4 pretty significant things they seemed to be doing that I wasn’t.
And once I put all the 4 tips into practice, i found they were in fact, some pretty quick ways to increase page views. I made these changes in the middle of February and until then, I had never seen more than 50 page views in a day. But about two weeks later, I woke up one Sunday morning to see 28 people on my site at once. That may not seem impressive to an established blogger, but for me, at that point, it was huge.
4 TIPS TO IMPLEMENTED FOR YOUR BLOG VIEWERS

http://myworldexpert..com/2018/06/4-unique-ways-to-increase-your-page.html

Re: 4 Unique Ways To Increase Your Page Views by dogstyle007(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
nice
Re: 4 Unique Ways To Increase Your Page Views by dogstyle007(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Become A Professional In Video Editing / Website And Adsense Account For Sale / I Need Help Integrating My Blog With Mailchimp (paid Task)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.