Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 (49199 Views)

Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects / Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by zaky123: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
trust our 9ja yahoo boys, they soon find a strategies to hack even the FBI and the EFCC, sonner or letter. [b]trust our 9ja yahoo boys, they soon find a strategies to hack even the FBI and the EFCC, sonner or letter. [/b]trust our 9ja yahoo boys, they soon find a strategies to hack even the FBI and the EFCC, sonner or letter.
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by aribisala0(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
abdulrazat:
Every educated person knows that FBI does not leave the shores of USA. They have the CIA for international raids and sorts or use the interpol.

EFFC should just hide their face in shame and stop looking for cheap points. You were raiding clubs and universities, and not using technology to track down the culprits. Pure Guess work!!! Arrest anybody that's looking flashy just because "Everybody be criminal" for 9ja.
Why should everty educated person know that?So education is to know about how the US carrries out its business??

Anyway

Two things the CIA is not a law enforcement body .

The FBI may leave the shores of the US in a number of circumstances.

If they enter a jurisdiction that allows them operate(Not Nigeria so I do not believe they did any raids in Nigeria)

As part of extradition procedings

To provide evidence /testimony in foreign prosecution

The FBI maintains offices at its embassies in several countries INCLUDING Nigeria.

Any " EDUCATED" person would have done a little research before making the foolish claim that you did

But then those who know nothing often hold the strongest opinions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by hector1046(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria and hypocrisy! The real criminals will be granting media conferences everyday without anybody to challenge them, EFCC will be going after defenseless citizens to victimized them " shithole country "

1 Like

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by meobizy(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
spiritedtete:

Bros... I saw FBI in Nigeria live in 2006. They came with Nigerian police to burst boys at gowan estate.
I can imagine it was based on a suicide by one of their victims or their ringleader was a former US based murderer/ petty criminal.

Presently.. there is a rading going on now... Efcc fbi and BBC news reporters covering the stuff.
Bulls-hit. Yahoo is not so serious a crime.
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Namt: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Gud when EFCC was arresting dem dem dey make noise pls govt shld build more prisons now oooo bcoz they won't b space 4 dem FBI welcome to 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
magicminister:
I’m strongly against yahoo yahoo but why is the FBI from United States arresting Nigerians in Nigeria? I can understand if they provide material support for us but using their man power to arrest our citizens just show how much of a puppet our leaders are.

Why don’t they go to China, Russia, North Korea and etc to arrest the hackers that attack them and their government That’s because their respective government are not weak and will not let their citizens be oppressed by foreign institutions. This is so annoying.

Nigeria is a sh..thole and our leaders have no shame. That's why
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by PearlStreet(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
magicminister:

When will they pay for the crime of destabilizing our continent?
Maybe we should send our troops to America to arrest Obama and Clinton for their heinous actions in Libya.
Maybe we should send our police to arrest american citizens that committed crimes in Nigeria and escaped to their respective country.

Get sense nah!

It's you that should borrow sense if you don't have.

Is it the duty of a foreign government to think for your national government that doesn't use its commonsense?

America would always protects America's interest. Nigeria should learn to do same. Felons and fugitives from everywhere run here, contest elections and rule and you're talking long story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by abokikhalifa: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
magicminister:
I’m strongly against yahoo yahoo but why is the FBI from United States arresting Nigerians in Nigeria? I can understand if they provide material support for us but using their man power to arrest our citizens just show how much of a puppet our leaders are.

Why don’t they go to China, Russia, North Korea and etc to arrest the hackers that attack them and their government That’s because their respective government are not weak and will not let their citizens be oppressed by foreign institutions. This is so annoying.

Say what you no bro. It was Nigeria that requested for FBI assistance on ways to tackle cyber crime and not the other way round. If you did government in your secondary and political science at the University you should know that Nigeria is a sovereign Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
It is so so so sad that a good majority of people here support the actions of these yahoo boys.

When you commit a crime, you pay for it. Simple!

Those talking about slavery, comparing our politicians to them, poverty...bla bla. Smh to you. There is never an excuse for crime.

This shows the level of rot in our morality.

Spit!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by PearlStreet(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
meobizy:

If you did not make a thread about it here complete with pictures as proof then I will conclude you are either exercising your fingers, typing imaginary stories, or lying. I'm guessing both.

If you think I'm lying, that's your business.

If you're in Lagos particularly Ikoyi and VI, ask around.

2 Likes

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
magicminister:

d news is fake my brother calm down don't mind dem oo, FBI don't have jurisdiction in nigeria if it's CIA or interpol we 4 manage d news
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by delerx(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rubbish and fake news. Bloggers again. This lailai blog sabi carry fake news
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by cityofindustry: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
So Nigerians are not aware that the FBI have field offices in Abuja and possibly Lagos?

They are based out of the USA embassy
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by aribisala0(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Alsini6:
d news is fake my brother calm down don't mind dem oo, FBI don't have jurisdiction in nigeria if it's CIA or interpol we 4 manage d news

CIA have jurisdiction in Nigeria?
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Ooduavoice: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
How FBI leave US come here dey raid hideouts

Interpol no dey again?

na today you know say bloggers na Oga Lai shudrens.
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
abdulrazat:
Every educated person knows that FBI does not leave the shores of USA. They have the CIA for international raids and sorts or use the interpol.

EFFC should just hide their face in shame and stop looking for cheap points. You were raiding clubs and universities, and not using technology to track down the culprits. Pure Guess work!!! Arrest anybody that's looking flashy just because "Everybody be criminal" for 9ja.

Not so within this context.
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by dhardline(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
I guess we now know part of what was in the documents Buhari signed when he met Trump. Good one
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Both fbi, Yahoo boys ,Efcc are all partakers of the madness evolving around the world....

Wettin sweet me bsay those Yahoo boys oppression
Too much self....make them catch them...e go favor me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
No be only FBI

na OSHI
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by revontuli(f): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
magicminister:

This is what the article said:

“EFCC in collaboration with the American Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI have raided the bases of different internet fraudster at various locations across Nigeria”.

Bro e be like say na u no read the article

They forgot one comma, it seems. FBI has no jurisdiction outside of America, they cooperate with the local police/cybercrime units in foreign countries for those raids. You can be sure it was EFCC who did the raids in Nigeria, not the FBI. They are not allowed to operate outside of the country.
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Shaev7(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mouth Gig:
FAKE NEWS.. grin grin
real fake
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by OttHin: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
PearlStreet:

My guy you're talking about FBI when there are US soldiers in the country. I have seen more than 20 in the same location I saw others but a different times
OttHin:

So now every white/fair man with fried hair you see in nigeria is from usa abi. Your mumu should do la.
PearlStreet:

You think everyone is is unenlightened blockhead like you? Let me educate you a little.

There are US soldiers in Nigeria as defence attaches.
There are some here training our troops.
There are US intelligence officers here working undercover.

Don't sit down in your mother's kitchen and be typing nonsense online.

Cry me a river grin
I'm sorry i hurt your feelings when i called you mumu. I really thought you already knew.
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Obidikejr(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
madgoat:
Very good. Those useless yahoo boys always living large and thinking they own the world. May they rot in jail.
Our politicians should be the first in line to prison, followed by ritualists and human traffickers, then the yahoo boys follows..
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Obidikejr(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
madgoat:
Very good. Those useless yahoo boys always living large and thinking they own the world. May they rot in jail.
Be like one of them snatch ur babe? Lol... Abi the babe snatcb herself away from you
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by nigeria005(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
can our mumu Effcc go to America and do such rubbish? undecided
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
How FBI leave US come here dey raid hideouts

Interpol no dey again?
you dey wire
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by abdulrazat(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
I laugh at your whole thought process.

#1 Every Embassy, anywhere it is located in the world, belongs to the guest country i.e the US embassy in Nigeria is regarded as a US soil in Nigeria and the FBI is allowed to have an office there because it is US soil.

#2 Interpol and DEA is not FBI, don't confuse the work they do.

You have a lot of reading to do young man before saying someone's claims are "foolish".

aribisala0:
Why should everty educated person know that?So education is to know about how the US carrries out its business??

Anyway

Two things the CIA is not a law enforcement body .

The FBI may leave the shores of the US in a number of circumstances.

If they enter a jurisdiction that allows them operate(Not Nigeria so I do not believe they did any raids in Nigeria)

As part of extradition procedings

To provide evidence /testimony in foreign prosecution

The FBI maintains offices at its embassies in several countries INCLUDING Nigeria.

Any " EDUCATED" person would have done a little research before making the foolish claim that you did

But then those who know nothing often hold the strongest opinions
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by Obidikejr(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Why will they allow FBI to be carrying out operations in Nigeria?
I hate nonsense.
By the way yahoo yahoo is not a threat to Nigeria. They should concentrate on other areas like the corruption in the police and other security agencies.
Why will they allow FBI? Lack of competence brother, how many naija popo are trained in cybersecurity and ethical hacking and investigative cyber trailing. You are complaining of FBI? Hehehe
Me that is suggesting handing over the affairs of the Nation to Americans, Canadians and Germans and then the UAEians as sub comptrollers, give Nigeria to them as a 50 years contract and rest. Let's see if this country will finally have a future for our unborn generation after the contract has expired
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by abdulrazat(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bro, CIA is the worst/cruel Agency in the world. They don't need to carry gun to commit atrocities.

FBI on the other hand can fund or collaborate from a distance or maximum at the Embassy in the country which is their own space but won't work on foreign soil.

officialdayo:

Nigerian media outlets remains bullshit. The FBI has no jurisdiction in Nigeria even tho they have presence in some African countries.

A joint raid between FBI and EFCC will not be possible as these guys will not be allowed to bear arms in Nigeria. Not even the CIA can bring out their own arms in public in Nigeria as done when an area close embassy got attacked in Kenya . They will only operate from their embassy.

The operation is being funded by the FBI .

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/74-arrested-coordinated-international-enforcement-operation-targeting-hundreds-individuals
Re: FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 by lonlytroy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Efcc done go package one oyimbo man with FBI identity take dey disturb boys
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Katsina Forest (Photos) / Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.