Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children (36167 Views)

Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Afec1000givers: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2018
must you trend with everything. later she'll say her husband is sleeping with marine spirit. fine room and family cha
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Love dis woman so much�
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Ellabae(f): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2018
So lovely
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by mrdna(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Most beautiful actress in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by pedrilo: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2018
dakeskese:
I don't envy dem!
No no!
They all look so happy in front of the camera.

Visit there home, and u will be surprised at the level of beating she receives every fortnight.
Follow the man to an jutting and u will notice how many women he commits adultery with.
Stay at home with the lady when the man is out and discover how many small boys come to shine her kongo.
I don't envy any one!
i know ur type, always negative. #negativevibe #saddist
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2018
dakeskese:
I don't envy dem!
No no!

Visit there home, and u will be surprised at the level of beating she receives every fortnight.
Follow the man to an jutting and u will notice how many women he commits adultery with.
Stay at home with the lady when the man is out and discover how many small boys come to shine her kongo.

I don't envy any one!

Ur write up is full of envy
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by bigpicture001: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
liars..dey call hotel site bedroom thier family bedroom..na lie abeg!
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by zudozz: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
I like her die!! Even my wife knows. But thought she was from Enugu? Also why people dey wear plenty make up for on top of bed, bed room photos? Some go even wear sun Shield!! why?
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Adadioranma79(f): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol
buygala:
Bedroom Photo with all that makeup on her face sad

Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Adorable
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Switruth: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
dakeskese:
I don't envy dem!
No no!

I don't envy any one!
For your mind now u don write something. Nwamaikpe wanna be. Stay original
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Danny110(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
Cool Family

God Bless them and give them more reasons to SMILE

This girl when resemble Zuby Michaelcheesy

Money dey na.
Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by autonomous22: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
Cool Family

God Bless them and give them more reasons to SMILE

This girl when resemble Zuby Michaelcheesy

LOLZ.... no cause problem o

1 Like

Re: ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children by Makschinchin: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jones4190:
After what RAMOS did to SALAH I now understand why RAMS are killed during SALLAH

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naija and talent sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunnie Ade Wears Sexy Swimsuit To The Beach, Fans Blast Her / Kolawole Ajeyemi Shows Toyin Abraham's Mother And His Mother In New Photo / Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.